ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Som issue occured. Could not launch Bluestacks - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Som issue occured. Could not launch Bluestacks (/showthread.php?tid=3833)

Som issue occured. Could not launch Bluestacks - poupou - 05-30-2016

Hello,
I read a lot on the forum about installation / uninstall.
I have another coc setup that is working very well (CF RC17 + BS2), but don't know why since RC17, I have a lot of problem on one of my computer...

I even made a fresh install, download BD2 from their website and install CF RC17, run as admin, but CF RC17 can't find BS2/COC....
When I start CF, I got these error messages. BS2 comes front end but never launch Clash.
If clash is already opened, it is the same thing...

Tried to uninstall both BS2 and CF17, delete reg keys for both, reboot, reinstall, reboot, install again....
I reinstalled my computer from scratch and it is the same thing...

Any ideas ?
How does CF find Clash when BS is opened ??

(Clash, BS are both in English)

Thank you !!!  

PS : I tried with Bluestack 2 rooted (the one in russian). It works better but i have graphics problems after a few hours (sort of memory leak cause I close Bluestack and open again it is ok).

RE: Som issue occured. Could not launch Bluestacks - ArcherQueen - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 04:43 AM)poupou Wrote: Hello,
I have another coc setup that is working very well (CF RC17 + BS2), but don't know why since RC17, I have a lot of problem on one of my computer...

I even made a fresh install, download BD2 from their website and install CF RC17, run as admin, but CF RC17 can't find BS2/COC....
When I start CF, I got these error messages. BS2 comes front end but never launch Clash.

Tried to uninstall both BS2 and CF17, delete reg keys for both, reboot, reinstall, reboot, install again....

Any ideas ?

Thank you !!!  

PS : I tried with Bluestack 2 rooted (the one in russian). It works better but i have graphics problems after a few hours (sort of memory leak cause I close Bluestack and open again it is ok).

Hey,
Bluestacks 2 is not fully supported yet, in the meantime please use the recommended Bluestacks 1 version from our website. We will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 in the next few days!

Please do the following:   
1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).   
2) Reboot the PC.   
3) Install Bluestacks again from the link at our website, and configure COC.   
4) Run the bot

RE: Som issue occured. Could not launch Bluestacks - poupou - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 11:43 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:

Any ideas ?

Thank you !!!  

Hey,
Bluestacks 2 is not fully supported yet, in the meantime please use the recommended Bluestacks 1 version from our website. We will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 in the next few days!

Please do the following:   
2) Reboot the PC.   
4) Run the bot

Thank you, will try today.

RE: Som issue occured. Could not launch Bluestacks - poupou - 05-31-2016

(05-30-2016, 11:51 AM)poupou Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 11:43 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:

Any ideas ?

Thank you !!!  

Hey,

Please do the following:   
2) Reboot the PC.   
4) Run the bot

Thank you, will try today.

It works correctly with BS1
Thanks