ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! (/showthread.php?tid=3854)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! - REMAND - 03-24-2017

Yep, I have to agree,CF is the best.Congrats to the CF gang.👍

RE: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! - Shotgun12 - 04-11-2017

Clashfarmer will always be number 1! More power CF Team! Big Grin

RE: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! - kelv - 06-10-2017

if Trial version, there say Closing bluestacks:AppsPlayer.. whats the problem?

RE: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! - DorianX - 06-10-2017

(06-01-2016, 08:07 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: we are pleased to provide you the best bot on the market and respond to all your questions! Our users are very important to us.

Well you were ignoring my improvement post =) Anyways, the bot was pretty nice at the beginning when everything was free. Now we have to pay for something other bots have for free. There are some better bots with a lot more features but you started to make this pro version... Thats a huge negative point and just proves that someone loves money =). The bot runs good and I'm thankful but there's a lot work to do to improve everything around it. I don't have the feeling that your users are important to you at all. Especially the free-users.

Its just my opinion, please dont insult me in any way.

RE: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! - Supreme Leader - 06-10-2017

(06-10-2017, 12:39 PM)DorianX Wrote: Well you were ignoring my improvement post =) Anyways, the bot was pretty nice at the beginning when everything was free. Now we have to pay for something other bots have for free. There are some better bots with a lot more features but you started to make this pro version... Thats a huge negative point and just proves that someone loves money =). The bot runs good and I'm thankful but there's a lot work to do to improve everything around it. I don't have the feeling that your users are important to you at all. Especially the free-users.

Its just my opinion, please dont insult me in any way.

Your opinion is welcome and accepted Smile ,
Without your support and the donations this site and the bot wouldve been shut down and abandoned. and No one forcing you or anyone to donate or use clashfarmer.
as for the user not being important.
I even talk to people including free users on skype to solve their issues with the bot and answer their questions.

Remember this bot doesnt Mine your PC  or collect data Wink

RE: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! - albaraa ammar - 09-03-2017

Gays i need help you i downlound clash farmer but it dont work it need code how can i have a code ? 
Confused

RE: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! - Supreme Leader - 09-03-2017

البرنامج مجاني يشتغل بدون تفعيل
التفعيل يفتح مزاية اكبر وتقدر تشتري من هذا الرابط
https://www.clashfarmer.com/pricing.html

RE: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! - zulfiqar ali khan - 09-05-2017

(06-10-2017, 09:27 AM)kelv Wrote: if Trial version, there say Closing bluestacks:AppsPlayer.. whats the problem?

I have the same issue

RE: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! - Supreme Leader - 09-05-2017

(09-05-2017, 12:59 PM)zulfiqar ali khan Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 09:27 AM)kelv Wrote: if Trial version, there say Closing bluestacks:AppsPlayer.. whats the problem?

I have the same issue

Try memu or bluestacks 1 version refer to FAQ in Help and support forums for download links

RE: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot! - clay - 07-13-2020

Best COC bot out there. I will keep recommending this bot to my family and friends.

Erakay is very responsive and always answer my questions. Even helped me when my PC got infected with a malware. We will keep supporting and more power to you guys! Cheers!