ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Professional v1.8.12 is out & supports MEmu & BS!!! [Edited 24.6.16] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Professional v1.8.12 is out & supports MEmu & BS!!! [Edited 24.6.16] (/showthread.php?tid=3917)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - kenny - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 07:05 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 06:49 AM)kenny Wrote: I've gone back to previous version and am still using BS. It trains troops quickly, deploys troops in attack at a decent speed and I see no reason to change whilst it's all,working fine and I wake up t full loot holders.

The new version has the new troops + other new features
These bugs gonna be fixed soon sorry for the inconvenience

It's no problem mate. I don't use the new troops for looting anyway and I'm happy using the existing features available. I doubt the new features would increase my loot haulage so I doubt I'll change.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - CLASHFARMER666 - 06-15-2016

THANKS A LOT MY QUEEN Smile

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - BooG13 - 06-15-2016

I haven't read to much into the forums yet. But I will once I get a chance. I head from a friend that this is becoming a subscription based bot? Like WTF!

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluesta... - saunders - 06-15-2016

I have downloaded this and memu but what do I do now?

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - xSeanDee - 06-15-2016

MEmu and the bot is running perfectly, quick and amazing!

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluesta... - lazercloudgaming - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 06:56 PM)saunders Wrote: I have downloaded this and memu but what do I do now?

Here is a video that I made on how to install CF 1.8.11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twdsRWOOxxY

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluesta... - deathlife - 06-16-2016

(06-15-2016, 09:54 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 06:56 PM)saunders Wrote: I have downloaded this and memu but what do I do now?

Here is a video that I made on how to install CF 1.8.11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twdsRWOOxxY

Good job dude,

for newbie members its too help for them Wink

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - lifehunter1992 - 06-16-2016

(06-13-2016, 05:34 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote:

ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban version 1.8.11 is out now and supports MEmu, Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2!!! We recommend MEmu as the fastest and most reliable emulator. Please use Bluestacks only if you have issues with MEmu. 
We decided to give away (completely free) license keys to ClashFarmer professional version. Unlock all the cool features and get your Professional License Key HERE

Arrow RELEASE NOTES:
1 - Supports now  MEmu, Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2.
2 - Compatible with Clash of Clans May Update and supports the new troops Baby Dragon & Miner!
3 - Heroes can now be activated when their health is low.
4 - Clashfarmer will now close CoC when it is on timeout.
5 - Many bugs fixed.
6 - The bot is now really optimized and works much faster.
7 - Many more improvements to the detection invasion.  

Arrow IMPORTANT:
1 - Before installing the latest version 1.8.11, please remove the older version from My Computer > C drive> Program Files (x86).
2 - If there is both BlueStacks and MEmu installed, it will choose MEmu.
3 - To reinstall Bluestacks - Uninstall BlueStacks from windows (add/remove programs), reboot PC, install Bluestacks again and configure COC. 

4 - To report bugs please create a thread at "Bug Reports for V1.8.11 - PROFESSIONAL (MEMU+BS)" forum, after reading the "Known Issues" below.

Arrow KNOWN ISSUES:
1 - MEmu: 
* Not picking 1 elixir collector.
* When another device connects the bot still tries to reconnect. 
* MEmu gets stuck on the break window and is not able to click OK, so the bot goes into endless loop of 'Waiting 120 Seconds'.
* MEmu freezing 

Happy farming from ClashFarmer Team!  Cool

P.S - A very Big Thank you to our amazing Beta Testers! 
seems that the link for c.f pro 1.8.11 is broken. can you fix this i redownloaded many times but it seems that th file itself is corrupt. need to bot right now thanks.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluesta... - sam - 06-16-2016

i see the new pro version has a lot of features removed for the free version including troop deployment speed.

so i take it you're trying to force people to pay the silly money you ask for  the full pro version or face a ban.

also i already paid once for the old premium b4 u made it free and felt robbed. And now you want more money are u just trying to rob people.

on a side note i do like ur work but will not be using the new pro if its gonna get me a ban as i'm not willing to pay more than i already have.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluesta... - Supreme Leader - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 10:02 AM)sam Wrote: i see the new pro version has a lot of features removed for the free version including troop deployment speed.

so i take it you're trying to force people to pay the silly money you ask  for  the full pro version or face a ban.

also i already paid once for the old premium b4 u made it free and felt robbed. And now you want more money are u just trying to rob people.

on a side note i do like ur work but will not be using the new pro if its gonna get me a ban as i'm not willing to pay more than i already have.

What are you talking about? what ban who asked you for money?