ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Bans? - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Bans? (/showthread.php?tid=3918)

Bans? - xxYasuo - 06-13-2016

Hi.

I'm fairly new to botting in Coc and this one seems to work fucking fantastic. Has anybody gotten banned using this? Please don't be the salesman; be honest.

RE: Bans? - Supreme Leader - 06-13-2016

Well we provide an excellent service that you will not find in other places "jus kiddin"

the programming of the bot is different than other bots thats what makes it unique it uses different set of algorithm which make it hard to detect the bot works like human...
You have dozen of features in the bot use them in your advantage by making the bot work like as much as a human and you should be fine...

HASAKI ▬▬ι═══════════════ﺤ

RE: Bans? - xxYasuo - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 05:55 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: Well we provide an excellent service that you will not find in other places "jus kiddin"

the programming of the bot is different than other bots thats what makes it unique it uses different set of algorithm which make it hard to detect the bot works like human...
You have dozen of features in the bot use them in your advantage by making the bot work like as much as a  human and you should be fine...

I have a near-maxed TH10 base, what configuration would I use for that and what would happen if I were (hypothetically) caught, first offense?

(06-13-2016, 05:55 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: Well we provide an excellent service that you will not find in other places "jus kiddin"

You have dozen of features in the bot use them in your advantage by making the bot work like as much as a  human and you should be fine...

Do you think a good config would be to stick between 0-200 trophies and farm the dead bases there? A while back when I was TH9 I checked below 200 trophies and it was crazy filled with loot.

RE: Bans? - Supreme Leader - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 05:58 PM)xxYasuo Wrote:

I have a near-maxed TH10 base, what configuration would I use for that and what would happen if I were (hypothetically) caught, first offense?

Do you think a good config would be to stick between 0-200 trophies and farm the dead bases there? A while back when I was TH9 I checked below 200 trophies and it was crazy filled with loot.

First offense is 3 weeks ban
Second os foreverrrrrr
But jus dont get greedy the bot has an option to take breaks and has speed when deploying army set those low a bit n you should be fine
As for configs theres a whole section for that in the forums check it out!

RE: Bans? - xxYasuo - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 06:10 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:58 PM)xxYasuo Wrote:

First offense is 3 weeks ban
Second os foreverrrrrr
But jus dont get greedy the bot has an option to take breaks and has speed when deploying army set those low a bit n you should be fine
As for configs theres a whole section for that in the forums check it out!
If I get banned, do they reset my base? Also, does that "dead base" feature still work? I see allot of "SC removed dead bases".

RE: Bans? - TheGentleMan - 06-13-2016

Yes, Dead base feature is still working.
I'm th 10 and I'm full ressources after 24 hours. Note that i set 6 hours break a day.
The first time you get banned, you don't reset your base, you're only losing 3 weeks.

RE: Bans? - ArcherQueen - 06-14-2016

As long as you stop using and uninstall mods (xmod/imod) and any other bots and configure time-out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab you're account will be safe. As mentioned above the bot has very elusive algorithm that will always evade detection.