ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! (/showthread.php?tid=4236)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - thakikka - 08-05-2016

I love your bot, but before I buy a lifetime pro version I'd like to know if I can use the bot (on the same computer) with different accounts.

BEST would be, if it would be possible to use multiple instances at the same time so I can bot on all my accounts at the same time (using Memu).

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - Farmer4life - 08-05-2016

Yes with multiple accounts just not at the same time without some sort of trickery beyond my level! I bot my big account when I go to bed until when I get off of work the. Switch up to my th8 in the evenings while I'm home and actively playing the big one. Good luck!

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - orkalass - 08-05-2016

(08-04-2016, 11:48 AM)cosmo Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 09:24 AM)orkalass Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 09:04 AM)metsin032000 Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 04:31 AM)orkalass Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 07:15 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: For more than 7 months we have been giving the premium version for free to everybody and up until last week we had a free pro license key giveaway. But, in order for us to cover some of our expenses and continue with ClashFarmer project we have to add  fees.

You only did that to get a larger beta group to report bugs and gather data to fix them. You only started to charge for premium now that we have all helped to get the bot working well enough to be considered a marketable product.

Yes, we did get free 45 day subscriptions. Personally, I have reported a bug in nearly every public revision. I have responded back with additional information that was requested. The 45 days are just about up, and the bot still does not have core features implemented and working (eg, re-arming my village after an attack). I do not attack with dark troops and my wall is maxed, so I have no need for the premium feature. However, it is a bit disappointing to find out that my time was only worth 45 days, or roughly $7.50. I spent seven months testing your bot and reporting bugs. This is the least I have ever been paid for a beta test.

If a bot that looks identical to your previous bot didn't already exist, get constantly updated and improved, and has many features that are currently and have never been a part of the bot, I would put up with the bugs in the free version. Thankfully, such a bot does exist. Oh, and if I did purchase the premium version only to find out that the bot is quite buggy and has missing features (advertised features that aren't selectable), I would be Googling around to figure out the best way to share my experience.

Edit: Did you guys already change the way in which your licenses work? Originally we were given 45 day premium licenses. Even if I didn't use the bot one day, the bot still advertised the same expiration date for my license. Re-reading your pricing page, it seems you only use up days when you use them. So how does that work? Does using the bot once during any given calendar day use up one entire day? If so, which region is the authentication server set to, as that will have a factor on usage?
WOW how ungrateful can you be.Best bot out there and si they charge a small fee and you  cry

That is not even close to being accurate. Ungrateful? Nope. Crying? Hardly. $90 is a small fee? Sorry Mr. Richie Rich.

If you do quick price comparison between other Clash of Clans bots, you can see that  Clashfarmer prices are lowest by far and they have the best bot. (Believe me I've tried 4 bots before finding this one). Also, no one forces you to buy the $90 plan, you can buy also the $5 plan or use the free version.

The alternative, leading Clash Farmer bot is free and open source. As I mentioned, it is also more feature-rich and not plagued by bugs. Sure, nobody is forcing me to use the $90 version, but that is the cheapest version, when priced per day. Sure, I can use the free version, but you are missing my point entirely.

I didn't spend time beta testing and submitting bugs for the other bots. I did it for this one. For seven months I beta tested this bot, only to receive a 45 day Pro license, and to constantly be told that my bug will be fixed in the next version. Yet revisions here are far and few between. In fact, I'm still waiting for an update to fix the issue of a command line window being created every time the bot needs to start Memu. I was told weeks ago it would be fixed in the next version. I now have to wait months for the next version? If you can't see the problem there, then I cannot help you any further to see it.

The price would be worth it if: 1) Updates were constant, consistent and not months apart, 2) no bugs were present, 3) all advertised features were implemented, 4) options that the competing, free, open source bot does not have. As of right now, the only option CF has that the other does not is which order of troops to attack with. However, the other bot defeats that with the ability to use strategies and scripted attacks.

Please take not that out of respect for this community, I am not mentioning the other bot's name.

(08-04-2016, 12:18 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Hi orkalass,
It says in the email in which we sent you the free professional license key that this specific key is valid for 45 days of use, and no matter what will expire at 10/08/2016.

Regarding the 30 days & 180 days professional licenses key plans advertised on our pricing page. It means that for example, if you purchase the 30 days key on August 4th and use the bot for only 10 days in August, you will have 20 days left to use the bot in September and all the months after. Only the days you actually use the bot are deducted.

Hope it's more clear now.

Ok. So you guys completely changed how the licensing works, after making sure all of the free licenses expire in early August. Thanks for clearing up how greedy you guys really are, and how little you respect the community that dedicated their time to report bugs and features. You guys use the community to your benefit and then give them something that expires no matter what, and then change future licenses to not work that way. Awesome job.

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - Supreme Leader - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 05:31 PM)orkalass Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 11:48 AM)cosmo Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 09:24 AM)orkalass Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 09:04 AM)metsin032000 Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 04:31 AM)orkalass Wrote: You only did that to get a larger beta group to report bugs and gather data to fix them. You only started to charge for premium now that we have all helped to get the bot working well enough to be considered a marketable product.

Yes, we did get free 45 day subscriptions. Personally, I have reported a bug in nearly every public revision. I have responded back with additional information that was requested. The 45 days are just about up, and the bot still does not have core features implemented and working (eg, re-arming my village after an attack). I do not attack with dark troops and my wall is maxed, so I have no need for the premium feature. However, it is a bit disappointing to find out that my time was only worth 45 days, or roughly $7.50. I spent seven months testing your bot and reporting bugs. This is the least I have ever been paid for a beta test.

If a bot that looks identical to your previous bot didn't already exist, get constantly updated and improved, and has many features that are currently and have never been a part of the bot, I would put up with the bugs in the free version. Thankfully, such a bot does exist. Oh, and if I did purchase the premium version only to find out that the bot is quite buggy and has missing features (advertised features that aren't selectable), I would be Googling around to figure out the best way to share my experience.

Edit: Did you guys already change the way in which your licenses work? Originally we were given 45 day premium licenses. Even if I didn't use the bot one day, the bot still advertised the same expiration date for my license. Re-reading your pricing page, it seems you only use up days when you use them. So how does that work? Does using the bot once during any given calendar day use up one entire day? If so, which region is the authentication server set to, as that will have a factor on usage?
WOW how ungrateful can you be.Best bot out there and si they charge a small fee and you  cry

That is not even close to being accurate. Ungrateful? Nope. Crying? Hardly. $90 is a small fee? Sorry Mr. Richie Rich.

If you do quick price comparison between other Clash of Clans bots, you can see that  Clashfarmer prices are lowest by far and they have the best bot. (Believe me I've tried 4 bots before finding this one). Also, no one forces you to buy the $90 plan, you can buy also the $5 plan or use the free version.

The alternative, leading Clash Farmer bot is free and open source. As I mentioned, it is also more feature-rich and not plagued by bugs. Sure, nobody is forcing me to use the $90 version, but that is the cheapest version, when priced per day. Sure, I can use the free version, but you are missing my point entirely.

I didn't spend time beta testing and submitting bugs for the other bots. I did it for this one. For seven months I beta tested this bot, only to receive a 45 day Pro license, and to constantly be told that my bug will be fixed in the next version. Yet revisions here are far and few between. In fact, I'm still waiting for an update to fix the issue of a command line window being created every time the bot needs to start Memu. I was told weeks ago it would be fixed in the next version. I now have to wait months for the next version? If you can't see the problem there, then I cannot help you any further to see it.

The price would be worth it if: 1) Updates were constant, consistent and not months apart, 2) no bugs were present, 3) all advertised features were implemented, 4) options that the competing, free, open source bot does not have. As of right now, the only option CF has that the other does not is which order of troops to attack with. However, the other bot defeats that with the ability to use strategies and scripted attacks.

Please take not that out of respect for this community, I am not mentioning the other bot's name.

(08-04-2016, 12:18 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Hi orkalass,
It says in the email in which we sent you the free professional license key that this specific key is valid for 45 days of use, and no matter what will expire at 10/08/2016.

Regarding the 30 days & 180 days professional licenses key plans advertised on our pricing page. It means that for example, if you purchase the 30 days key on August 4th and use the bot for only 10 days in August, you will have 20 days left to use the bot in September and all the months after. Only the days you actually use the bot are deducted.

Hope it's more clear now.

Ok. So you guys completely changed how the licensing works, after making sure all of the free licenses expire in early August. Thanks for clearing up how greedy you guys really are, and how little you respect the community that dedicated their time to report bugs and features. You guys use the community to your benefit and then give them something that expires no matter what, and then change future licenses to not work that way. Awesome job.

Why do i get the feeling you made like 50 email accounts n requested 45 days free keys with it n now you got shocked by the fact that your idea didnt include dead time for the keys Rolleyes

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - orkalass - 08-05-2016

And you'd be 100% wrong. I have one account and one key. But thanks for assuming I'm a fucking idiot. Also, thanks for not providing anything of actual substance to the conversation at hand.

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - Supreme Leader - 08-06-2016

(08-05-2016, 11:25 PM)orkalass Wrote: And you'd be 100% wrong. I have one account and one key. But thanks for assuming I'm a fucking idiot. Also, thanks for not providing anything of actual substance to the conversation at hand.

I charge 45$ an hour if you wanna talk Rolleyes Shy Angel

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - orkalass - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 01:57 AM)תפחד Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 11:25 PM)orkalass Wrote: And you'd be 100% wrong. I have one account and one key. But thanks for assuming I'm a fucking idiot. Also, thanks for not providing anything of actual substance to the conversation at hand.

I charge 45$ an hour if you wanna talk  Rolleyes  Shy  Angel

Wait, seriously? IS THAT SERIOUSLY YOUR RESPONSE? Because I must say, that is an amazingly low rate for psychiatric help in my area. And you know half my struggle already (Jewish mom struggle) so it's a win win! Do you take ButtCoins? Tongue

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - Supreme Leader - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 07:29 AM)orkalass Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 01:57 AM)תפחד Wrote:

I charge 45$ an hour if you wanna talk  Rolleyes  Shy  Angel

Wait, seriously? IS THAT SERIOUSLY YOUR RESPONSE? Because I must say, that is an amazingly low rate for psychiatric help in my area. And you know half my struggle already (Jewish mom struggle) so it's a win win! Do you take ButtCoins? Tongue

Hahahahahahahaha <3 you cool man
Look business is business you cant tell people how to run their business, beside that CF team is the coolest ever, im not defending them as a mod i really dont have to, but as a CF user trust me you getting the best bot ever. changes were made in the whole CF bot and led to this, and its only gonna get better they working hard to make it better not worse. and in time im sure it will be proven. so jus work with what you got now and wait and see and no one can make you stay here, but im jus sayin you will be missin alot if you flip on us Tongue

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - orkalass - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 08:30 AM)תפחד Wrote: Hahahahahahahaha <3 you cool man
Look business is business you cant tell people how to run their business, beside that CF team is the coolest ever, im not defending them as a mod i really dont have to, but as a CF user trust me you getting the best bot ever. changes were made in the whole CF bot and led to this, and its only gonna get better they working hard to make it better not worse. and in time im sure it will be proven. so jus work with what you got now and wait and see and no one can make you stay here, but im jus sayin you will be missin alot if you flip on us Tongue

See? I'm not /really/ a dick. I'm just a bit upset with how the CF team treated the community that helped make the bot what it is today. Especially changing how the licenses work after we got our freebies.

I'm not unthankful (that's a word, right? It's not underlined red, so I'll assume yes!, but I'll change it anyway) ungrateful. I'm just disappointed.

I'm not telling them how to run their business. I'm explaining why I am disappointed in the decisions they have made. I understand their need for income. Personally, I do not think the bot is ready enough to pay for (it still can't even re-arm my village). The team has made amazing progress with it and I hope they continue with success. I never insinuated they are making the bot worse, I just mentioned it is still buggy. This happens when your code is in the works and is expected. They cannot predict the millions of different scenarios. That is why beta tests occur. 

I understand everybody keeps saying it's the best bot out there. Nobody really mentions why though. Sure, the team is cool and appreciative of all informative feedback. But here's your chance to sell me on using it. What makes this the best bot? What makes this stand ahead of *****.***?

(Didn't I already flip on ya? Tongue kjkjkjkjkjk. <3 u buddy. Thanks for being understanding. You're a decent mod (you didn't earn good status just yet Tongue))

Addendum: I still do not with to advertise any other bot on here. Aside from the respect I have for the CF team, I find it to simply be rude to publicly advertise a competitor. Especially when I have 0 affiliation. In any case, the asterisks is the best method I could think of.

(08-06-2016, 08:43 AM)orkalass Wrote: [quote='תפחד' pid='8350' dateline='1470472237']

I'll tell ya why this is the best bot out there.
first its written from scratch not copied code
second the algorithm its based to make it hard for SC to ban you
third i got a village named ClashFarmer.com and been botting on it since months now and not banned
and the bot job is to fill your storages and for me its doing that and even pushing my trophies with giants and archers
I had websites before i know it costs so the money is not only for personnel gain its to keep this bot and site running,
I'm one of the beta testers and i did once test the bot for over 12 hours to check 1 bug not mentioning i had to format and reinstall windows many times because of installing/uninstalling MEmu/BS/CF 20 times a day and i wasnt doing it only for them or others in the end im using it as well so testing and finding bugs is beneficial for yourself as well as others. We should learn to always do things and expect nothing in return.