ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions? - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions? (/showthread.php?tid=4258)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions? - metroluxe - 06-28-2019

(06-28-2019, 10:57 AM)BoWitch Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 01:00 AM)metroluxe Wrote: Please add option to lightning dark elixir drills

the bot does not use spells as it is a waste of resources so would not really be cost effective to every player rather than the odd few players.

Not a waste of resources for me as I dont need gold or elixir...all I need is dark. Its how I was able to to max my royals with BoostBot before they shut down. There are a lot of features on Farmer that I dont use that others might find helpful. All I asked for was an option. Others dont need to use it.

RE: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions? - jillybot - 07-22-2019

would be nice if the bot was updates so it includes level 13 walls

RE: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions? - orkalass - 07-23-2019

(07-22-2019, 09:51 PM)jillybot Wrote: would be nice if the bot was updates so it includes level 13 walls

It already does. Automatic Wall Upgrade. It asks which walls should the bot upgrade? There are 12 pictures underneath, representing walls level 1-12. The bot updates level 12 walls to level 13. There is nothing beyond level 13 walls at the moment. So if you choose wall level 12, it should upgrade all wall pieces it can find to level 13. I used it myself so I know it works.

RE: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions? - thotty bot - 08-02-2019

Is there an option for a builder base bot at this time?

RE: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions? - alexcwclucker - 04-04-2020

Please add in Royal Champion deployment.

RE: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions? - greekboi89 - 04-04-2020

plz the th sniping would be nice for the peeps who want to gain cups <3

RE: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions? - hankt - 01-01-2021

Go back to your stated, EVERYWHERE ON YOUR WEB SITE, free version with less features than the paid version.

This is literally everywhere and is now a lie: 
About ClashFamer

ClashFamer is a free Clash Of Clans farming bot. 

RE: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions? - Supreme Leader - 01-01-2021

(01-01-2021, 05:21 AM)hankt Wrote: Go back to your stated, EVERYWHERE ON YOUR WEB SITE, free version with less features than the paid version.

This is literally everywhere and is now a lie: 
About ClashFamer

ClashFamer is a free Clash Of Clans farming bot. 

It will.always say that due to SEO and stuff. owner cant change it or it will kill the ranking on search engines also it clearly states its not free when u go to the forums to download so stfu skip a burger meal and buy it 🤣

RE: What features would you like to see on the next ClashFarmer versions? - jesus12 - 01-12-2021

no updates for ages..... wtf

Add abillity to Select multiple levels of walls to upgrade - triker - 06-05-2023

Add abillity to Select multiple levels of walls to upgrade

I think this would be a pretty easy thing to add since u already have a method to search and upgrade walls, and it would make it alot easier to grind those newer walls.

Thanks for taking this into account Big Grin