ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
New TH10 default works fine... - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Share Your Settings (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: New TH10 default works fine... (/showthread.php?tid=4302)

New TH10 default works fine... - M4SK13 - 08-27-2016

I literally maxed out TH9 was late going to TH10.
I have 2 one hour time outs per day.
Army is default archerx2, barbx1 and giantx1 by barracks.
100K Gold and E and 0 DE
Limit TH ticked 4-6 and 10
should have full collectors ticked
attack deploy all.
no clan chatting as your clan thinks your rude for not replaying when requesting.
Using 1.8.10 as I paid for full version (twice too as I liked it!) annoyed at having to pay for it again. anyway...
Troops are slow to upgrade through the lab.
DID have one builder always free for walls as I maxed loot every day, I have maxed ALL walls yes that's over 2.3 Billion on walls. I am now using all builders all the time and have more loot thank I can spend. queens has been upgrading constantly from lvl20 to 35 none stop even times when DE is full now and I have to turn off clashfarmer. average hits are 150K/150K/500DE do this 3-4 time per hour and it adds up.

Only ever noticed I have to plan my Elixir spending as accumulating this is slower than Gold or DE due to expenditure on troops. I know I will be hated for saying this but I even now have full everything but DE so I still have to let it run and waste the loot so I can still get my DE in for the queen upgrades. Once the baby hits lvl 40 queen walks here I come. A Massive thank you to clashfarmer team would have lost interest in this game ages ago with out it!.

I came on here to see if any help on getting trophies higher, but looks like trophy farming is not like it used to be. PS I average between 1400-1700 trophies but not bothered about this XP is high 130's and I do clan wars even with queenie out of action.

Thanks
MASK13

RE: New TH10 default works fine... - MonstaX7 - 08-28-2016

at what lvl of heroes do you upgrade to th10 ? would 20/20 royals be too early for th10 ?

RE: New TH10 default works fine... - M4SK13 - 08-29-2016

(08-28-2016, 02:00 AM)MonstaX7 Wrote: at what lvl of heroes do you upgrade to th10 ? would 20/20 royals be too early for th10 ?

I honestly don't recall but what I do say is take your time and max as much as you can before losing patients this game is here to test your patience hence Gemming...from what I can see TH11 is pretty much impossible to clashfarm so max as much as you can at each TH. Remember; don't be bothered about trophies until you've reached your goal then play it manually and get back up in a week.
If I recall I was about 20/20 when I upgraded but not 100% sure; I do recall not having all the DE troops not researched only the ones I wanted to get highest I could like gol and valks.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

RE: New TH10 default works fine... - DiscoStu71 - 08-29-2016

I too just upgraded to TH10 - with 20/20 heroes, and now AQ is going for L22.  I agree, max everything you can at TH9 before upgrading to TH10 - I upgraded my witches last and then while she was upgrading I started my lab upgrade with TH10 (two birds with one stone).  I have had TH10 for 6 days now, and already have 13 L11 walls (I also keep one builder free for walls).  I will not be adding any new TH10 defences until my entire TH9 defences are maxed out...
My original plan was to get heroes to L30 before TH10 - but I was too impatient, my bad. Now I will max AQ and then go back to BK to get him maxed out.
I keep CF at one hour "off" to four hours "on" to avoid tripping the personal time out - with one three hour "on" in a day and run 24/7. I currently am upgrading walls with only gold as I am saving my elixir for my lab (which finished in 1d 10h) to put my PEKKA in for upgrade to L4.

RE: New TH10 default works fine... - MonstaX7 - 08-30-2016

(08-29-2016, 10:46 AM)DiscoStu71 Wrote: I too just upgraded to TH10 - with 20/20 heroes, and now AQ is going for L22.  I agree, max everything you can at TH9 before upgrading to TH10 - I upgraded my witches last and then while she was upgrading I started my lab upgrade with TH10 (two birds with one stone).  I have had TH10 for 6 days now, and already have 13 L11 walls (I also keep one builder free for walls).  I will not be adding any new TH10 defences until my entire TH9 defences are maxed out...
My original plan was to get heroes to L30 before TH10 - but I was too impatient, my bad.  Now I will max AQ and then go back to BK to get him maxed out.
I keep CF at one hour "off" to four hours "on" to avoid tripping the personal time out - with one three hour "on" in a day and run 24/7.  I currently am upgrading walls with only gold as I am saving my elixir for my lab (which finished in 1d 10h) to put my PEKKA in for upgrade to L4.

Do u build the 25x new walls ? and is de farming doing good in th10 ?
Btw i would recommend u to go for freeze spell first.
My heroes is at 19/22 rite now and will be 20/23 by the time th finished upgrading so i'm currently planning to get my queen to as high as possible while i'm focusing elixir laboratory upgrade.(Probably gonna max freeze and move on to barch before other) But i might change plan to upgrading de troops if the de flow is great in th10.

Big Grin

RE: New TH10 default works fine... - M4SK13 - 10-10-2016

Update nearly maxed TH10 using CF and still getting loads of resources.
I find mid-week is most productive, DE and Gold not a problem spending Exlir is nearly always maxed out.
Waiting on new update for lvl12 walls wonder what they are going to cost. Mate has TH11 and gets not resources like everyone is posting. I have a fair bit of researching to complete, lvl38 queen late 20's on the King, researching is the slowest upgrade currently DE is not a problem.

only got about 1 level left on 3xseeking mines; 3 x spring boards and a motar and that's it th10 maxed...going to stay at th10 until a maxed heroes and more research is completed. Also with the new update wonder if th10's will get the new walls, hopefully we do so I can stay at th10 and finish walls and research before th11 upgrade!

checking out...