ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10] (/showthread.php?tid=4422)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - DanaTheSomething - 10-13-2016

What is odd ... is that the "download.html" page (http://www.clashfarmer.com/download.html) says this, at the top of the center column (the one with the link named "Download Clashfarmer Now"):

CLASHFARMER FREE V1.8.14 
Working with October Update!

Shouldn't it be saying, right now, "Clashfarmer Professional V1.8.14 Beta/Working with October Update"???

As things stand right now, I must click-through to the forum here, simply in order to learn whether the "free" update has actually been released.  I'm sure this wasn't what the author of that page intended. 

Thanks!

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - samansam - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 01:24 AM)pleace send free key for clashfarmer 1.8.14thats my mail [email protected] Wrote: ClashFpparmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is aplesvn early release.

The early version is a closed beta  limited for professionalpl users, to initially test the bot, free version will resume soon.

You will not be able to start the bot without a professional key in this version.

Please note, it's a beta version, the main and core features work but not all the features adapted to the COC update yet, a fully compatible version will be released very soon.
Currently the start and stop buttons are greyed out in the non-professional mode.

Professional users - you can use your same license key you purchase d before for this version.
Report bugs only in this thread.

Important in this version:
You need to configure which quick train armies in-game, and under the army tab, you will be able to ask the bot with quick train compositions to train.

Clashfarmer will repeat training the quick train compositions you configure (you can choose 1,2 or 3 in the army tab), until the army camp is full.

The old training method will not work anymore, you have to create a quick train composition for the bot, otherwise ClashFarmer will not train army!

Current known bugs:
- The bot doesn't collect gold mines
- The bot doesn't recognize when heroes are low on health

UPDATE: New RC3 version now fixes the "Some Issue Occured" that happens sometimes after the resources are shown.

Download Link -> http://secondary.clashfarmer.com/static/ClashFarmer_1814_Installer_RC3Beta.exe

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - raf - 10-13-2016

I'm testing the beta but keep getting:

Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state

And just keeps looping. I'm using up to date BlueStacks 2. I tried using Memu but keep getting the df-dla-15 error in the google play store. Apparently a common issue but none of the workarounds worked for me so I went back to BlueStacks.

-Raf

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - frosi30 - 10-13-2016

when you will be the version for everyone? because the version without the Betar also not working. if it is running even get me started.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - raf - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 09:12 PM)raf Wrote: I'm testing the beta but keep getting:

And just keeps looping. I'm using up to date BlueStacks 2. I tried using Memu but keep getting the df-dla-15 error in the google play store. Apparently a common issue but none of the workarounds worked for me so I went back to BlueStacks.

-Raf

Re-istalled Memu and Memu works, but the above issue is also there.

-Raf

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - vandal1919 - 10-13-2016

beta testing

"Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state"

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - orkalass - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 09:37 PM)vandal1919 Wrote: beta testing

"Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state"

Are you using MEmu? Use Multi-memu, delete your current instance (or uninstall MEmu). Then create a new default instance (or reinstall MEmu). Then let the bot start MEmu and resize it.

Fresh install of MEmu 2.8.6. Fresh install of CF 1.8.14 RC3. Stuck in the zoom out loop

"Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
Professional License: 14 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
The bot was stopped.
Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Zooming out.
Verifying Emulator and CoC..."

Stopping and starting the bot continues the loop/starts the loop again. Restarting MEmu manually and the bot resumes. I shall write back if it gets stuck in the zoom loop again.

Unfortunately, after the first cycle of attacking and returning to the village, the bot gets stuck in a zoom out loop, forever.

15. Gold 460784, Elixir 433224, DElixir 3907
It's a dead base.
Found a base that satisfied the conditions
Planning attack strategy...
No new resources gained in 20 seconds, ending battle.
Zooming out.
Current Resources:
Gold: 1502315
Elixir: 1481685
Dark_Elixir: 200000
Trophies: 2245
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.

The bot is non-functional from this point as it will never recover. Restarting the bot only gives me one attack cycle.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - Keatangs - 10-13-2016

Is there an RC4 for 1814?

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - orkalass - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 10:31 PM)Keatangs Wrote: Is there an RC4 for 1814?

Nope. The link in the first post will be updated when there's an updated version.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - Keatangs - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 10:41 PM)orkalass Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 10:31 PM)Keatangs Wrote: Is there an RC4 for 1814?

Nope. The link in the first post will be updated when there's an updated version.

Perfect thanks.