ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10] (/showthread.php?tid=4422)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - james21 - 10-14-2016

so far its been a hit and miss for me
I am no longer getting stuck in the zoom out loop
but I am continuously getting

-could not determine townhall level

I turned off the limit targets by TH level feature and everything seems fine
now I'm noticing its not deploying all of my troops keeping on average about 49 housing spaces worth of troops
also CF keeps activating my hero's ability's due to lack of health without actually deploying the heros them selves
I will try using the timed ability activation feature but theres still the issue that CF isn't deploying the heros
on another note ive noticed that when making a preset army in game don't include spells as CF wont deploy them and eventually
the preset is unusable due to the back log of spells

I do realize the not all features are adapted to the new update yet just trying to be helpful with my experiences

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - lordmike3000 - 10-14-2016

its been a hit or miss for me, i leave it on when i go to work anyway so at some point the zoom error goes away for some time but returns with a vengeance lol

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - Spudsicles - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 01:07 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 12:33 AM)rex02 Wrote: Dont we have any free version? Sad

a Free version will be release soon (1-2 weeks)
SuperCell just did a huge update and we still need to fix some bug  Confused

Moderators, could you please put in the original post what you said, that the free version is not available for 1-2 weeks.  Maybe in BOLD and LARGE FONT!
This will help eliminate the trolls that can't read.  Also maybe in your Facebook post for v1.8.14 BETA you want to add that this is for premium members to work out the bugs and that the free version will be available in 1-2 weeks.

Just a suggestion to help keep this thread cleaner...

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - orkalass - 10-14-2016

Since I did the trick mentioned a few posts back I have not run into any zoom out loops! I can also attest that wall upgrade is working as intended, as well as attacking, training (I only use quick train #1) and troop requesting. Been running for almost a solid 2 hours without a single error. As expected, some resources are not being collected. However, it is not only the gold mines. I have 2 gold mines and 1 elixir drill that are not getting collected. Still, this is expected as we were told about this bug in the first post.

If you are having issues with the zoom out loop, please first try by uninstalling and reinstalling MEmu. If this does not work, try the following:

1. Stop clashfarmer.
2. Close Clash of Clans.
3. Reopen Clash of Clans.
4. Make sure Clash is not already zoomed out (if it is, zoom in).
5. Start clashfarmer.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - sweetdreams - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 02:21 AM)orkalass Wrote: Since I did the trick mentioned a few posts back I have not run into any zoom out loops! I can also attest that wall upgrade is working as intended, as well as attacking, training (I only use quick train #1) and troop requesting. Been running for almost a solid 2 hours without a single error. As expected, some resources are not being collected. However, it is not only the gold mines. I have 2 gold mines and 1 elixir drill that are not getting collected. Still, this is expected as we were told about this bug in the first post.

If you are having issues with the zoom out loop, please first try by uninstalling and reinstalling MEmu. If this does not work, try the following:

1. Stop clashfarmer.
2. Close Clash of Clans.
3. Reopen Clash of Clans.
4. Make sure Clash is not already zoomed out (if it is, zoom in).
5. Start clashfarmer.

as a non paying member i appreciate you guys posting your updates also allowing non paying members being able to see the progress and what issues are with the new program. I'd say just let us non paying members who cannot read just keep on posting eventually they'll go read for themselves and figure out why they cannot access the beta. I don't mind waiting 2 weeks for the free version. Clash farmer has got me to places I never thought I could go in such a short amount of time. For the people who have not paid for the beta just go play normally this will give super cell less suspicion that you are using a program because they may have implemented new bot detection but nobody knows yet I highly doubt super cell would invest in that level of detection though as to how nobody who has ever used Clash Farmer has yet to be banned unless they used xmod or imod at one point but that has nothing to do with Clash Farmer and its algorithm. This is by far the safest and most developed program out there so far with the most support for clash of clans botting.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - orkalass - 10-14-2016

And I spoke too soon. after 2 solid hours of the bot running, I ran into the zoom out loop bug. I did the fix I mentioned before, that koleboer (spelling??) told me to try. It temporarily solved the problem, but I will run into it again.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - clashcunha - 10-14-2016

Welcome to ClashFarmer 1.8.14 bot.
Made by the community for you , visit us at http://www.clashfarmer.com.
Some features are disabled because they are still being adapted to the new CoC.
You can now just minimize Bluestacks and the bot!
Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date.
Please report any bugs or issues to our official forum: http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/
Starting Bot...
Found BlueStacks 0.10.7.5601
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Current Resources:
Gold: 1262505
Elixir: 2301906
Dark_Elixir: 38760
Trophies: 1615
Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - saudikid - 10-14-2016

(10-13-2016, 01:24 AM)admin Wrote: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is an early release.

The early version is a closed beta  limited for professional users, to initially test the bot, free version will resume soon.

You will not be able to start the bot without a professional key in this version.

Please note, it's a beta version, the main and core features work but not all the features adapted to the COC update yet, a fully compatible version will be released very soon.
Currently the start and stop buttons are greyed out in the non-professional mode.

Professional users - you can use your same license key you purchase d before for this version.
Report bugs only in this thread.

Important in this version:
You need to configure which quick train armies in-game, and under the army tab, you will be able to ask the bot with quick train compositions to train.

Clashfarmer will repeat training the quick train compositions you configure (you can choose 1,2 or 3 in the army tab), until the army camp is full.

The old training method will not work anymore, you have to create a quick train composition for the bot, otherwise ClashFarmer will not train army!

Current known bugs:
- The bot doesn't collect gold mines
- The bot doesn't recognize when heroes are low on health

UPDATE: New RC3 version now fixes the "Some Issue Occured" that happens sometimes after the resources are shown.

Download Link -> http://secondary.clashfarmer.com/static/ClashFarmer_1814_Installer_RC3Beta.exe

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - vandal1919 - 10-14-2016

new error stopping bot

"some issue occurred: Invalid literal for int() with base 10"

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is ready (Compatible with October 2016 update) - Aung Kyaw Soe - 10-14-2016

(10-13-2016, 01:24 AM)admin Wrote: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is an early release.

The early version is a closed beta  limited for professional users, to initially test the bot, free version will resume soon.

i have Start Bot Icon Unactive Problem.. pls help me. i am free user.
You will not be able to start the bot without a professional key in this version.

Please note, it's a beta version, the main and core features work but not all the features adapted to the COC update yet, a fully compatible version will be released very soon.
Currently the start and stop buttons are greyed out in the non-professional mode.

Professional users - you can use your same license key you purchase d before for this version.
Report bugs only in this thread.

Important in this version:
You need to configure which quick train armies in-game, and under the army tab, you will be able to ask the bot with quick train compositions to train.

Clashfarmer will repeat training the quick train compositions you configure (you can choose 1,2 or 3 in the army tab), until the army camp is full.

The old training method will not work anymore, you have to create a quick train composition for the bot, otherwise ClashFarmer will not train army!

Current known bugs:
- The bot doesn't collect gold mines
- The bot doesn't recognize when heroes are low on health

UPDATE: New RC3 version now fixes the "Some Issue Occured" that happens sometimes after the resources are shown.

Download Link -> http://secondary.clashfarmer.com/static/ClashFarmer_1814_Installer_RC3Beta.exe