ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10] (/showthread.php?tid=4422)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10] - p3jal - 10-19-2016

tq.can use already free version. now all still smooth

RE: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New... - PabloEscoBar - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 05:34 AM)orkalass Wrote: What I've run into with RC5 (clean install, MEmu 2.8.6, admin privs):

-All gold mines are not being collected (along with 1x elixir drill)

-Bot is going to attack/look for an opponent prior to a full army (this may not be a bug, but a feature. My army composition is set to: 96x archers, 96x barbs, 8x giants, 4x breakers. The bot just started to look for an opponent when all but 2x breakers were finished. The last 2x breakers were still in queue, and unless I intervene, the last 2x breakers being in queue should mess up my composition a bit from here on out).

-The "fix" for zoom out seems to have the image panned up too much. This causes the bot, or even me, to be unable to deploy troops to the bottom portion of the opponent's map. If the image was panned down just a bit, the bot could place troops down there. I just so happen to have been unlucky that if the bot would've deployed troops there for a few of my attacks, I would've destroyed their TH and gotten the rest of their resources.

Thanks for the hard work! 5 iterations of the bot since the update! Has it even been a week yet? And now the free version is out? What else could you ask for?

(10-19-2016, 05:32 AM)PabloEscoBar Wrote: [quote pid='9342' dateline='1476321850']
well i download the clashfarmer i start it and i 1 have 1 problem.he don't can train the army i have save the army in quick train 1 but he don't let it to do it. plz fix it fast

Did you uninstall the previous version of clashfarmer, remove all the left over files/directories, and then re-install with admin privs? If so, which emulator are you using and which version? BS or MEmu? I do not have the problem you are having.
[/quote]

dude i do it before i install the new version in bot and when i start it he do this :

Welcome to ClashFarmer 1.8.14 bot.
Made by the community for you , visit us at http://www.clashfarmer.com.
Some features are disabled because they are still being adapted to the new CoC.
You can now just minimize Bluestacks and the bot!
Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date.
Please report any bugs or issues to our official forum: http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/
Starting Bot...
Found BlueStacks 0.10.7.5601
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,
it is very recommended to do so in-order to optimize the detection evasion.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Current Resources:
Gold: 1883275
Elixir: 847938
Dark_Elixir: 97417
Trophies: 2099
{}
No troops available for trophy decrease, training some.

and this look it : http://prntscr.com/cw8lq1

the bot can't do train troops only if i close the bot i train the troops from quick train bar and then i start bot again.

RE: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New... - DCD - 10-19-2016

I am a free bot user.  I followed the installation directions and installed one hour after release.  The bot has been running since, with a humanistic schedule.  It has been working perfectly.  Great job Clash Farmer.  A few notes:

Bot uses army one: I set my barch army there, with no spells in build.  I noticed previously with main account that quick train would not work if spells were remaining from previous attack.  Having no spells in bot train eliminates this potential problem.

Since starting yesterday I have collected 400k gold 400k elixir and 8k de.

Collection would be better if I could use settings for deployment speed and direction of attack, but understand that is a pro setting.

Again, great job!!!

RE: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New... - brommer - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 01:09 PM)PabloEscoBar Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 05:34 AM)orkalass Wrote: What I've run into with RC5 (clean install, MEmu 2.8.6, admin privs):

-All gold mines are not being collected (along with 1x elixir drill)

-Bot is going to attack/look for an opponent prior to a full army (this may not be a bug, but a feature. My army composition is set to: 96x archers, 96x barbs, 8x giants, 4x breakers. The bot just started to look for an opponent when all but 2x breakers were finished. The last 2x breakers were still in queue, and unless I intervene, the last 2x breakers being in queue should mess up my composition a bit from here on out).

-The "fix" for zoom out seems to have the image panned up too much. This causes the bot, or even me, to be unable to deploy troops to the bottom portion of the opponent's map. If the image was panned down just a bit, the bot could place troops down there. I just so happen to have been unlucky that if the bot would've deployed troops there for a few of my attacks, I would've destroyed their TH and gotten the rest of their resources.

Thanks for the hard work! 5 iterations of the bot since the update! Has it even been a week yet? And now the free version is out? What else could you ask for?

(10-19-2016, 05:32 AM)PabloEscoBar Wrote: [quote pid='9342' dateline='1476321850']
well i download the clashfarmer i start it and i 1 have 1 problem.he don't can train the army i have save the army in quick train 1 but he don't let it to do it. plz fix it fast

Did you uninstall the previous version of clashfarmer, remove all the left over files/directories, and then re-install with admin privs? If so, which emulator are you using and which version? BS or MEmu? I do not have the problem you are having.

dude i do it before i install the new version in bot and when i start it he do this :

Welcome to ClashFarmer 1.8.14 bot.
Made by the community for you , visit us at http://www.clashfarmer.com.
Some features are disabled because they are still being adapted to the new CoC.
You can now just minimize Bluestacks and the bot!
Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date.
Please report any bugs or issues to our official forum: http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/
Starting Bot...
Found BlueStacks 0.10.7.5601
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,
it is very recommended to do so in-order to optimize the detection evasion.
Zooming out.
Current Resources:
Gold: 1883275
Elixir: 847938
Dark_Elixir: 97417
Trophies: 2099
{}
No troops available for trophy decrease, training some.

and this look it : http://prntscr.com/cw8lq1

the bot can't do train troops only if i close the bot i train the troops from quick train bar and then i start bot again.
[/quote]

Remoev spells from quick train... will resolve most problems.

RE: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10] - Nixus - 10-19-2016

ark_Elixir: 7937
Trophies: 849
Some Issue Occurred:
Failed to restart more 17 times, restarting CoC
Professional License: 24 days left
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Current Resources:
Gold: 623644
Elixir: 2084555
Dark_Elixir: 7937
Some Issue Occurred:
Failed to restart more 18 times, restarting CoC
Current Resources:
Some Issue Occurred:
Failed to restart more 19 times, restarting CoC
Current Resources:
Some Issue Occurred:
Failed to restart more 20 times, restarting CoC

Still keeping this error....

And if it going to attack it only deploys 22x archers!!

RE: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10] - Spudsicles - 10-19-2016

Anyone else notice that sometimes the bot doesn't use up all the army when attacking and I'm left with leftover troops, which in turn screws up the quick train button because it's grayed out?

RE: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New... - Elshan - 10-19-2016

Hi CF Team. Thanks a lot. You are great team. Keep it up.

RE: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New... - Spudsicles - 10-19-2016

[Image: 1126e8p.jpg]

Anyone else getting their army camp completion incorrectly displayed as well?

RE: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New... - Elshan - 10-19-2016

Hi CF Team. Please advise why bot doesnt start quick train if spells are not cosumed ?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. You are doing great job guys.

RE: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10] - kenny - 10-19-2016

I'm using CF with BS2 , have been running it for six hours with little problem. Yes there's the odd glitch, but they, so far have always resolved themselves.

Slightly disappointed to see that auto upgrade wall has been made 'pro only'. That wasn't useful if you were running CF long term.

But on the whole good job CF team Nd thanks very much. If you could just give me auto wall upgrade back I'm be a very happy CF user!