ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! (/showthread.php?tid=4619)

ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! - TDL_GamerYT - 11-03-2016

Wouldn't it be great if the awesome developers of ClashFarmer ports this bot to Android?! It would be better than DummySprite, xModGame, or Macro Scripts! Hopefully they will make one in the near future! It's so easy and possible now, since you've got the source code, try porting it to a simpler machine or OS which is Android.

RE: ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! - Supreme Leader - 11-03-2016

it would be detected the point of clashfarmer is not to get banned

RE: ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! - TDL_GamerYT - 11-04-2016

(11-03-2016, 12:21 PM)תפחד Wrote: it would be detected the point of clashfarmer is not to get banned
As of now, it wouldn't be this way, as long as it is not similar to xMod, cause xMod is way too far than farming, you can see other's traps which is not ideal and is cheating. But for DummySprite and ClashFarmer, it would be awesome to have it on Android, if you want I'll try to port it on C# and see if it's stable, the reason I don't like DummySprite is because it is COSTLY and requires you points to use it, which can only be earned by buying or referring, which is referring ends to spamming. Thanks.

RE: ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! - 010010 - 11-10-2016

Sounds great but its kinda useless.
We are already be able to use remote on the bot.
Also most botters use it for a long period wich means u couldnt use ur phone at that time.

About xmod, i stopped using it like 6 months ago because of knox on the new samsungs wich makes it impossible to root without a flag.
Also my chars didnt got banned, i also didnt hide it and used it clearly at wars (triggering traps and teslas)

1month ago i used a old phone wich is still rooted and a new coc account to check if it still did work.
All options didnt work except sandbox with choosen level troops wich is also possible with private servers, so no point on using xmod anymore. Wink

RE: ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! - TDL_GamerYT - 11-11-2016

(11-10-2016, 09:56 PM)010010 Wrote: Sounds great but its kinda useless.
Also most botters use it for a long period wich means u couldnt use ur phone at that time.

About xmod, i stopped using it like 6 months ago because of knox on the new samsungs wich makes it impossible to root without a flag.
Also my chars didnt got banned, i also didnt hide it and used it clearly at wars (triggering traps and teslas)

1month ago i used a old phone wich is still rooted and a new coc account to check if it still did work.
All options didnt work except sandbox with choosen level troops wich is also possible with private servers, so no point on using xmod anymore. Wink
I know, that's why I'm asking for a mobile version of Clash Farmer instead of xMod

RE: ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! - 010010 - 11-11-2016

(11-11-2016, 09:28 AM)TDL_GamerYT Wrote:

I know, that's why I'm asking for a mobile version of Clash Farmer instead of xMod

But whats the point of a mobile version?

1. U cant use ur phone that whole time, instead to a pc/laptop wich u still can use.
2. You are already be able to remote the bot on your phone Smile

3. I would make it detected, like the mod said it would be the same way as xmod, i guess i am just lucky of not getting banned.

RE: ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! - TDL_GamerYT - 11-12-2016

(11-11-2016, 01:37 PM)010010 Wrote:

1. U cant use ur phone that whole time, instead to a pc/laptop wich u still can use.

3. I would make it detected, like the mod said it would be the same way as xmod, i guess i am just lucky of not getting banned.

Let me point this one out, a mobile version is just more practical and portable rather than carrying a laptop. You can leave the bot for the whole night with time out features rather than remoting which is only available for pro, you need to pay.

RE: ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! - 010010 - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 12:08 AM)TDL_GamerYT Wrote:

Let me point this one out, a mobile version is just more practical and portable rather than carrying a laptop. You can leave the bot for the whole night with time out features rather than remoting which is only available for pro, you need to pay.

Alright its a clear point, but why carry your laptop.
If u could run it at home and enter your account with your phone at any time. The bot will auto reconnect after 300 seconds of im right (its already a option)

Also i dont think they will release a option like that for free, since making an app cost money.

But at the other side, if they make this they could use advertise on free app and advertise free on premium. :p

RE: ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! - Steven n - 03-02-2017

(11-12-2016, 12:08 AM)TDL_GamerYT Wrote:

I remote mine with team viewer application on my phone and laptop it's free and easy to use

RE: ClashFarmer Mobile Version!!! - ArcherQueen - 03-03-2017

As it already was said in this thread ClashFarmer mobile version won't be safe and the best current alternative is to remote the bot via PushBullet, which works also on smartphones.