ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Th 11 bot not working properly? - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Share Your Settings (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Th 11 bot not working properly? (/showthread.php?tid=4670)

Th 11 bot not working properly? - Montana1 - 11-18-2016

I specifically made this account right now to say this. I am a new th 11 (lvl 7 aq lvl 10 bk) defenseless base. At every townhall level (even th 10) cf has been great but at 11 it basically won't attack a base. It says no dead bases. I have blown through all my gold and thought sc changed something. 

I am gibarching at 1000ish trophies.  Settings are now 50 gold, 70k elixir and 0 de. And it's still won't attack dead bases. Even though I think it looks like some definitely are. 

This is down from 150k each and 500 de. Again, that setting worked less than a week ago. Is this a bug on cf side or Did sc change something?

Any recommendations?  Anyone else with this problem?
Thanks MOD!

RE: Th 11 bot not working properly? - Night Spirit - 11-18-2016

I normally would say check your settings, or you are doing something wrong. But the man is right I am experiencing the same thing.

I have used CF since they very first company owned it, this is now the 3rd. So I know exactly what I am doing, and how to farm every TH level. I normally hand farm all my th11 bases. But recently I put one of my 11's on bot because I was lazy. I had 400k Gold which is more then sufficient to find bases. Left came home later the day to see zero gold, and the bot broken on the use gems to get gold part. Figured I set something wrong checked setting, all was fine. So hand farmed up to 300k started it went away, came back again same situation zero gold and stuck trying to buy gems. So I said humm maybe this Pc is having issues, loaded the base on a diff pc after hand farming back up to 300k let it run same thing.

So I was thinking maybe SS did something in the coding, to make th11's not find dead bases. So I went back to hand farm to get up to 2mil gold. During my raids trophy lv of 600-1600 I found maybe 2 dead bases max. My other accounts ranging from th7-10 are all finding dead bases non stop with zero issues. Now I am not sure if its SS, or something in the bot programing. But my bot has burnt through all 2mil gold, back to zero and th11's are not working at all. So not sure what is the issue, SS or the program but something is not working correctly. So just confirming the issue he is running into, I have found the same

RE: Th 11 bot not working properly? - Montana1 - 11-18-2016

Yes correct. I blew through 8 million gold. Then 2 million gold. I'm not sure what's going on.
Moderator, do you have any suggestions?

RE: Th 11 bot not working properly? - TheGentleMan - 11-18-2016

I am also new th 11 (Queen 35 and King 30) and I'm getting max ressources after 3 days with 7hours break per days. I had to say that th 11 is harder to farm.
I'm actually farming 100 barb and 140 arch. You can try higher troop and farm to 3000 + trophies.
We actually have this bug : the bot didn't deploy all troops, there is a single troop left. It made the following troop queues incorrect. https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/104...?icm=false
We may fix it soon, But I'm not sure that's the source of the problem.

RE: Th 11 bot not working properly? - Night Spirit - 11-18-2016

I don't take breaks, max resources 3 day's sounds about right. I found that with th11 you need to keep 1 mil gold on hand to accurately farm. Your bot will run into spots where it blows 500k+ gold searching for a dead base. But eventually it will fill up again, as I mentioned before I lost all gold, but was starting with around 300k. After my last refill up to 1mil, it has been going and now producing as normal. Just understand you will hit hours of finding nothing, and it's got nothing to do the with bot. So just keep adjudicate supplies and you are fine

RE: Th 11 bot not working properly? - Montana1 - 11-19-2016

Got ya. Ok what trophies are y'all staying around? Maybe I'm too low at 1k? I have blown 10 million with 3 attacks. Over 1k searches. No idea how that happened. And keeps happening.

Also I'm using 12 gi, rest archer and barbs.

RE: Th 11 bot not working properly? - ArcherQueen - 11-20-2016

Thread moved to "Share Your Settings" section