ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Memu Display Error - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Memu Display Error (/showthread.php?tid=4729)

Memu Display Error - Fires - 12-10-2016

Hi guys,

Since yesterday I have been experiencing a really strange occurrence with memu. 
When I access clash of clans my base has no building images. I only see the resource icons which can be harvested and the little people walking around.
This negatively influences the bot preventing it from working properly. 

Any ideas about what caused this or how I can fix it?

Thanks

RE: Memu Display Error - Supreme Leader - 12-10-2016

Strictly Follow these steps (If restarting doesn't fix your problem):
 * Delete clash farmer folder in drive C:\Program Files (x86)
 * Uninstall MEmu (you have to re-enter your CoC Email address)
 * Restart PC
 * Download this FILE run it as administrator and then restart pc then run it again
 * Install MEmu
 * Open MEmu multi delete the instance and create new one
 * Configure MEmu and Install Clashfarmer
 * Start bot while CoC is running

RE: Memu Display Error - Fires - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 05:09 AM)תפחד Wrote: Strictly Follow these steps (If restarting doesn't fix your problem):
 * Delete clash farmer folder in drive C:\Program Files (x86)
 * Uninstall MEmu (you have to re-enter your CoC Email address)
 * Restart PC
 * Download this FILE run it as administrator and then restart pc then run it again
 * Install MEmu
 * Open MEmu multi delete the instance and create new one
 * Configure MEmu and Install Clashfarmer
 * Start bot while CoC is running

Worked a treat! Thanks alot!!! 
Just want to add something that might also help someone with the same problem I experienced.
I downloaded the latest version of Memu i.e. 2.9.1 and just could get anything to connect on my system. So I resorted back to the old trusty version 2.7.2 and everything is back to normal.
Keep up the good work guys. Cheers!!!

RE: Memu Display Error - Supreme Leader - 12-10-2016

Thank you and have fun
.. dont hesitate to contact us if you face any problems

RE: Memu Display Error - orkalass - 12-11-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:45 PM)תפחד Wrote: Thank you and have fun

I have experienced similar issues with MEmu on Windows 7. Either incomplete images to even an upside image. I have removed MEmu and will be installing MEmu 2.9.1 instead. I shall look at the temp cleaner you provided.

RE: Memu Display Error - orkalass - 12-13-2016

(12-11-2016, 08:58 PM)orkalass Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 10:45 PM)תפחד Wrote: Thank you and have fun

I have experienced similar issues with MEmu on Windows 7. Either incomplete images to even an upside image. I have removed MEmu and will be installing MEmu 2.9.1 instead. I shall look at the temp cleaner you provided.

Update! After installing MEmu 2.9.1, ClashFarmer wouldn't load (well, crashed on load. That weird bug that I've reported about previously that I can't reproduce at will). The file cleaner attached here would work for Windows 7, but it also throws a few errors. After clearing cache, ClashFarmer worked again, and it has been working with latest MEmu flawlessly.