ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
solution offer regarding "Failed to restart more million times, restarting Coc" - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: solution offer regarding "Failed to restart more million times, restarting Coc" (/showthread.php?tid=4871)

solution offer regarding "Failed to restart more million times, restarting Coc" - zazanya - 01-13-2017

Hello People,

I come an across with mentioned below warning at CFBot, because of different reasons. 

"Failed to restart more million times, restarting Coc"

I don't know if it's possible or not but, I have a solution offer about it;

"IS it possible to send an email to user: after restarting Coc more than 20 times? or 30 times?"

If you can do it, When I receive email, I can check it out my computer via Teamviewer and restart Coc manually.  

Waiting for your kind reply. Best Regards,

RE: solution offer regarding "Failed to restart more million times, restarting Coc" - Supreme Leader - 01-13-2017

Check via teamviewer every few hours to see if theres an error or not...
Problem solved Big Grin

RE: solution offer regarding "Failed to restart more million times, restarting Coc" - ArcherQueen - 02-05-2017

Thread moved to "Help & Support" forum.

RE: solution offer regarding "Failed to restart more million times, restarting Coc" - ekke - 02-07-2017

Reopened.

Checking time by time is a solution, but has nothing to do with "userfriendly bot experience" Smile
i like the idea to get, at least via pushbullet, a notification when the bot is in a restart-loop.

RE: solution offer regarding "Failed to restart more million times, restarting Coc" - burr - 02-07-2017

(02-07-2017, 10:17 AM)ekke Wrote: Reopened.

Checking time by time is a solution, but has nothing to do with "userfriendly bot experience" Smile
i like the idea to get, at least via pushbullet, a notification when the bot is in a restart-loop.

i like the idea also but at same-time i remember with other tools i've helped with once we get timer set to every 1 hour soon after people want minutes & seconds added & then they want switches added so you can set when to farm & when to just stay online to clear mines, then every update something chanages & it break the bot until it fix, i feel at the moment things are running very smooth & added new features atm isn't the best time but it should go on the to do list as supercell are making a lot of changes & some we still having problem with i would love them fix 1st , maybe a check can be added if bot restart letting us know something up like if it see an error has occurred we get a notifaction

RE: solution offer regarding "Failed to restart more million times, restarting Coc" - Supreme Leader - 02-07-2017

for me as of my last test on the latest version of CF i faced 0 crashes or errors, most of the errors are caused by windows, most people dont know how to tweak windows so thats why many facing problems in my opinion