ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
TH Base layouts (working progress) - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: TH Base layouts (working progress) (/showthread.php?tid=4976)

Pages: 1 2

TH Base layouts (working progress) - burr - 04-25-2017

i'm gonna search coc forums for good base layouts, there will be 3 categories:

th6 - 11
main/war base
defence/farm/hybrid

i will post bases i think are good & explain why, member are also welcome to adds there base layouts, just make sure you remove your name & clanes name\flag & let us know how good or bad the lay out is, you can p.m any pic if you can edit your pictures, also us imgur as host. if you go into base edit mode you can turn on photo mode & it will remove all ui & names from menu it will give cleaner picture

i will start posting later after work  

clash on!

RE: TH Base layouts (working progress) - burr - 04-29-2017

TH11 LAYOUTS FARMING/DEFENCE/HYBRID

1) Hybrid
[Image: 8bvUy4G.jpg]

TH11 hybrid for farming & defence, there a lot of tweaking you can do with this layout, like me i've moved DE tank/pumps outside walls  (I've maxed out hero & spells so no use for DE) & moved a few gold/elixir mines inside in place of DE pumps/tank, i have also started lv12 wall upgrades on corner 3 blocks on each side i only have 21 lv 12 to max out all defences so i will use lv12 walls on 3rd block out on cover due to WB Ai (it doesn't always work but wb normally target 3rd wall up from corner when dropped but it depends where there dropped so watch replays & place higher lv walls where they target)

This is layout i use under 2500 cups as you get alot of low lv hit & runners

this is 1 of 3 layout i use i will post more later, 

also if you have layout you wanna share please lost them here
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Hybrid

[Image: rFBFtTv.jpg]

This is another hybrid that mixes def by protecting TH & loot this layout has full lv12 (75of them as of 17th may) & 225 lv 11, the lv 12 wall have been used round center protecting TH & DE tank,
i myself would put them on all the outside corner to slow down any attacker WB they also have corner staggered so WB only give access to 2 area when they blow up this can help slowing attackers down

360 splash dmg
360 air defence
360 ground dmg

This layout is good for any cup range & it well enough protected that player will hit next to look for softer target, also as the higher cups you get there no ultimate defence as any half desent play with max troops & spells will 9/10 times will 1-3 cups any base,

Here a few defence logs that i can still see most of them were lost due to people droping 1 troop & quitting 

[Image: mh6I3Ns.png]
ms ton bgr attack also dropped there cc that had lv8 giant & lv6 golum, i've not done much testing with it outside those 3 defences but i'm td it really good, it also double up as war base just push building on outside out 1 block to spawn area small.  i will update as i get more defences

3)
REMAND LAYOUT
[Image: W7JOMnm.jpg]
I never get 3 starred,2 the max..but I've never 3 star a base in champion league, 98 % was the best i got ..but there has been many times that i have failed...and im a maxed out th 11...just the walls and the hero's to go
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TH10 LAYOUTS FARMING/DEFENCE/HYBRID

1)
[Image: YhINvcR.png]
TH10 so far no 3 stars with this layout i made it since th7 and kept updating it every time i upgrade my TH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TH9 LAYOUTS FARMING/DEFENCE/HYBRID

TH8 LAYOUTS FARMING/DEFENCE/HYBRID

TH7 LAYOUTS FARMING/DEFENCE/HYBRID

TH6 LAYOUTS FARMING/DEFENCE/HYBRID

RE: TH Base layouts (working progress) - ArcherQueen - 04-30-2017

Excellent and very helpful Thread! Smile

RE: TH Base layouts (working progress) - burr - 05-17-2017

2nd layout added for th11 more to come

RE: TH Base layouts (working progress) - Supreme Leader - 05-17-2017

TH10 so far no 3 stars with this layout i made it since th7 and kept updating it every time i upgrade my TH
Click To Enlarge
[attachment=693]

RE: TH Base layouts (working progress) - burr - 05-17-2017

(05-17-2017, 09:27 PM)תפחד Wrote: TH10 so far no 3 stars with this layout i made it since th7 and kept updating it every time i upgrade my TH
Click To Enlarge

ok ive added you base, i tried to copy/paste your name to give credit but my pc don't like those characters so i cant type "x base layout" also cant you give maybe some pro & con if any plz, also thanks for contributing

p.s if you could type "yourname TH10 layout" i can give credit & we can delete this post to keep topic tidy

thanks ??

RE: TH Base layouts (working progress) - Supreme Leader - 05-18-2017

Hehehehe
Pro's: many people think they gonna 3 star but fail even sometimes with maxed level troops
Cons: easy to get to the TH and dark elixir storage if the attcker attacks from west or east

PS you dont need to put my name its alright

RE: TH Base layouts (working progress) - REMAND - 05-18-2017

I never get 3 starred,2 the max..but I've never 3 star a base in champion league, 98 % was the best i got ..but there has been many times that i have failed...and im a maxed out th 11...just the walls and the hero's to go.

RE: TH Base layouts (working progress) - burr - 05-18-2017

(05-18-2017, 09:18 AM)REMAND Wrote: I never get 3 starred,2 the max..but I've  never 3 star a base in champion league, 98 % was the best i got ..but there has been many times that i have failed...and im a maxed out th 11...just the walls and the hero's to go.

If you want add a screenshot of ur layout & i will add it to th11

RE: TH Base layouts (working progress) - REMAND - 05-19-2017

For some reason my attachment is to large. Only get to have 500 kilobytes for attachments  Angry