ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
close the game while training troops - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: close the game while training troops (/showthread.php?tid=5030)

close the game while training troops - sisizuzu - 05-26-2017

i know this feature from other coc bots... the bot closes coc while training troops with a random extra time which you can adjust

for example troops training time is 22 min.. bot closes coc and starts coc after 22 min + random extra time which you can manually adjust

i think its a great antiban feature what do you think?

RE: close the game while training troops - Supreme Leader - 05-26-2017

Not only antiban but you can choose a good time to get your heroes ready, anyways, i havent got banned running the bot sometimes 20 hours a day, and i already requested this feature long time ago many times Big Grin

RE: close the game while training troops - e5wa85 - 06-11-2017

(05-26-2017, 12:24 PM)sisizuzu Wrote: i know this feature from other coc bots... the bot closes coc while training troops with a random extra time which you can adjust

for example troops training time is 22 min.. bot closes coc and starts coc after 22 min + random extra time which you can manually adjust

i think its a great antiban feature what do you think?
you know , i just came with this idea and saw you published the idea, i am supporting you 100%, very good idea for ant ban, hope its easy for devloper team to add this feature and clashfarmer will be the best bot ever

also rest time will not be

RE: close the game while training troops - Wseger - 06-18-2017

This would be neat. The bot would definetly be harder to detect, and also it would let people attack you while you're off. Then one wouldn't have to worry about personal break timers Big Grin

RE: close the game while training troops - exeryu - 10-12-2017

This is probably the best feature for CF if it can be done lol

RE: close the game while training troops - vamfoom - 12-14-2017

Would love to see this feature added as well.  With this feature, we could have this app running 24/7.

RE: close the game while training troops - willlin - 01-09-2018

(12-14-2017, 10:30 AM)vamfoom Wrote: Would love to see this feature added as well.  With this feature, we could have this app running 24/7.

I’ve had my bot running (except for when it crashes) since March of 2017 and haven’t gotten banned😂

RE: close the game while training troops - john08007 - 05-04-2018

(01-09-2018, 03:21 AM)willlin Wrote:
(12-14-2017, 10:30 AM)vamfoom Wrote: Would love to see this feature added as well.  With this feature, we could have this app running 24/7.

I’ve had my bot running (except for when it crashes) since March of 2017 and haven’t gotten banned😂

I have been using the bot for probably close to 2 years, about 20 hrs/day and never been banned. This would be a great addition since then you can run the bot close to 24 hrs/day because the personal break wouldnt kick in.