ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
it will click the boat and go to the other village - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: it will click the boat and go to the other village (/showthread.php?tid=5034)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: it will click the boat and go to the other village - ArcherQueen - 05-31-2017

(05-30-2017, 05:17 PM)ddcoc24 Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 03:20 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Guys, it will help us a lot if you could send us a DEBUG.
Can you please create a file named "debug.flag" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer"
(Go into the directory, right click on the background, New -> Text Document. change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "debug.flag" )
Restart clashfarmer after creating the file and run the bot until the bug occurs.
Then, please copy&paste the log from the Bot Log inside the bot window and send it to us.
Here is also a video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oqDhHtb64

Look at my post right above this post, I put it on a dropbox link...

(05-30-2017, 03:20 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Guys, it will help us a lot if you could send us a DEBUG.
Can you please create a file named "debug.flag" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer"
(Go into the directory, right click on the background, New -> Text Document. change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "debug.flag" )
Restart clashfarmer after creating the file and run the bot until the bug occurs.
Then, please copy&paste the log from the Bot Log inside the bot window and send it to us.
Here is also a video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oqDhHtb64

Here it is again if you need it:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1hgnlwk77gz5h...g.txt?dl=0[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1hgnlwk77gz5h1/cf-log.txt?dl=0][/url]

Does it happen also in MEmu or only BlueStacks?

RE: it will click the boat and go to the other village - ArcherQueen - 05-31-2017

Could be that the bug, when the bot clicks on the boat and goes to another village happens only on BlueStacks? and not MEmu?

RE: it will click the boat and go to the other village - Supreme Leader - 05-31-2017

(05-31-2017, 11:04 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Could be that the bug, when the bot clicks on the boat and goes to another village happens only on BlueStacks? and not MEmu?

Maybe, but the problem is users just saying, "bot is stuck on builder base please help" so we cant really know
You can check the debug file above and see as well hes using bluestacks

(05-31-2017, 11:07 AM)תפחד Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 11:04 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Could be that the bug, when the bot clicks on the boat and goes to another village happens only on BlueStacks? and not MEmu?

Maybe, but the problem is users just saying, "bot is stuck on builder base please help" so we cant really know
You can check the debug file above and see as well
The debugs we received so far are from bluestacks users, it seems that bluestacks zoom out causing it. We will release a version where the bot will know how to exist builder base when it happens. The lead developer is working on it right now  Wink

RE: it will click the boat and go to the other village - burr - 05-31-2017

Ive been running the bot now for 6 days 24/7 on laptop with win 7 using memu ver 2.9.6 & only getting out of sync error & running it on my desktop pc using memu ver 2.9.6 & the same im only getting out of sync error,

Both my laptop & pc are gaming pc, laptop alienware with 32gb ram & pc crossfire 2 titan 1080 with 64gb of ram so with bot running of both it only using <1% resorces so memu isnt getting bottle necked.

but other user are clearly having problems now from what i can tell clashfarmer only recieved updated images for new icons so core of bot is unchanged but i might be wrong but im pretty sure cf didnt receive a total rewrite & only changes clash of clans recieved oùt with boat was icon changes & it looks like coc zooms out more so the boat/sea are on the screen when fully zoomed out, 

so couldnt it possibly be that the bot mimic a real player with the way it click the screen/overlay that some of random click are sometimes hitting the boat, i dont know how bot back end works but iirc it would randomly click on area to make it look like a real person touching the screen & just sometimes it hitting the boat, ive have the bot on my pc in foreground watching for it to happen but it not clicked the boat yet.

It driving me nuts trying to repuduce the problem user are having but i cant

RE: it will click the boat and go to the other village - Supreme Leader - 05-31-2017

(05-31-2017, 11:15 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 11:07 AM)תפחד Wrote:

You can check the debug file above and see as well
The debugs we received so far are from bluestacks users, it seems that bluestacks zoom out causing it. We will release a version where the bot will know how to exist builder base when it happens. The lead developer is working on it right now  Wink

Dats awesome!!!

(05-31-2017, 02:41 PM)ddcoc24 Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 01:42 PM)burr Wrote: Ive been running the bot now for 6 days 24/7 on laptop with win 7 using memu ver 2.9.6 & only getting out of sync error & running it on my desktop pc using memu ver 2.9.6 & the same im only getting out of sync error,

Both my laptop & pc are gaming pc, laptop alienware with 32gb ram & pc crossfire 2 titan 1080 with 64gb of ram so with bot running of both it only using <1% resorces so memu isnt getting bottle necked.

but other user are clearly having problems now from what i can tell clashfarmer only recieved updated images for new icons so core of bot is unchanged but i might be wrong but im pretty sure cf didnt receive a total rewrite & only changes clash of clans recieved oùt with boat was icon changes & it looks like coc zooms out more so the boat/sea are on the screen when fully zoomed out, 

so couldnt it possibly be that the bot mimic a real player with the way it click the screen/overlay that some of random click are sometimes hitting the boat, i dont know how bot back end works but iirc it would randomly click on area to make it look like a real person touching the screen & just sometimes it hitting the boat, ive have the bot on my pc in foreground watching for it to happen but it not clicked the boat yet.

It driving me nuts trying to repuduce the problem user are having but i cant

Thanks for the help guys. I am in the IT industry, so I tried to reproduce the error as well with different settings before I finally posted. That being said, it has worked fine for the past day and a half now. It is the same computer, same Bluestacks version... I tried with CF and BS minimized and tried it with it up on the screen, with the screen lock not on or off, didn't matter when it did it. Did it sometimes after 2 attacks, sometimes after 3 or more. Now I have done probably 50+ attacks without issues. I will keep the logging on in case it pops up again. I did download Memu, but haven't installed yet. That was going to be my next step to see if that worked better.  Thanks again!

It seems there is an issue with CF and Blusestacks, Devs doing a work around and will release an update

Bluestacks users, who experienced the bug when the bot clicks on the boat and stuck in the builder base, please send us an email to [email protected], we have a new version for you to try that should fix this bug.

RE: it will click the boat and go to the other village - burr - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 07:26 PM)ddcoc24 Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 05:14 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Bluestacks users, who experienced the bug when the bot clicks on the boat and stuck in the builder base, please send us an email to [email protected], we have a new version for you to try that should fix this bug.

So far so good! Took about 3-4 minutes to switch back from the builder base to the main base when I first opened CF (It was in the builder base from the previous version of CF switching accidentally). But so far I haven't seen any errors. Good job guys!

I'm not sure if it random on what base clash of clans client will open in but don't start Clashfarmer until you have switched to main base, i also zoom the game to max before i hit start also using the ⬆ & ⬇ keys on keyboard to zoom out to max it gives the bot a little less work before it gets to farming

RE: it will click the boat and go to the other village - ArcherQueen - 06-01-2017

We added a fix to the bug when the bot couldn't exit the builder base and updated ClashFarmer download link to RC8, https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5007