ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! (/showthread.php?tid=5157)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - Supreme Leader - 06-02-2018

(06-02-2018, 08:49 AM)adnan774 Wrote: why the farmer didnt working today ??

im delete the old v and ins the new one and its same

stop at zoom out

Make sure to download this memu version to avoid problems https://memu.en.uptodown.com/windows/download/1507199

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - orkalass - 06-09-2018

Ok, Super weird happenings here. Over the course of not using the bot for a bit, my system has undergone one change: I added Python 2.7.15 to my system's PATH. I would get an error saying the bot couldn't start MEmu. So I wiped out many versions and kept trying, going back to 5.1.1 (I started on 5.3.2). Still, no success. I then removed Python from my system's PATH, and restarted the computer. Same error. Here's a screenshot with some info. Is it that I kept updating 5.x and I forgot to check if it worked with the bot? If so, which was the last version 5.x to work? I'm not downgrading back to 2.9.6.

https://imgur.com/a/Lqe3O42

Ok, it seems I also added a few other variables to my PATH, including MS SQL and .NET, neither of which should interfere. Possibly also npm. But I think that was already there.

Any thoughts? This is weirding me out.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - Supreme Leader - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 08:07 AM)orkalass Wrote: Ok, Super weird happenings here. Over the course of not using the bot for a bit, my system has undergone one change: I added Python 2.7.15 to my system's PATH. I would get an error saying the bot couldn't start MEmu. So I wiped out many versions and kept trying, going back to 5.1.1 (I started on 5.3.2). Still, no success. I then removed Python from my system's PATH, and restarted the computer. Same error. Here's a screenshot with some info. Is it that I kept updating 5.x and I forgot to check if it worked with the bot? If so, which was the last version 5.x to work? I'm not downgrading back to 2.9.6.

Ok, it seems I also added a few other variables to my PATH, including MS SQL and .NET, neither of which should interfere. Possibly also npm. But I think that was already there.

Try memu 2.9.6.1 https://memu.en.uptodown.com/windows/download/1507199
if it doesnt help use the links below

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - orkalass - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 08:20 AM)Erakey Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 08:07 AM)orkalass Wrote: Ok, Super weird happenings here. Over the course of not using the bot for a bit, my system has undergone one change: I added Python 2.7.15 to my system's PATH. I would get an error saying the bot couldn't start MEmu. So I wiped out many versions and kept trying, going back to 5.1.1 (I started on 5.3.2). Still, no success. I then removed Python from my system's PATH, and restarted the computer. Same error. Here's a screenshot with some info. Is it that I kept updating 5.x and I forgot to check if it worked with the bot? If so, which was the last version 5.x to work? I'm not downgrading back to 2.9.6.

You must be a new moderator. First, thanks for your help. Second, you clearly didn't read my post. I said I'm not downgrading back to the 2.9.6 branch. You also provided zero insight into what the problem may be. We need to solve this, not bypass it.

Second, I helped with the links below, so you can already assume I've done more than enough wiping of my temp data before I even attempt to post here.

Based on what I mentioned I recently installed, how would one of those affect ClashFarmer? Which version of Python is it running? I know it comes with dll's for 2.7.15. Clearly something is messed up on my end.

And no, AntiVirus is not interfering.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - Supreme Leader - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 08:42 AM)orkalass Wrote:

You must be a new moderator. First, thanks for your help. Second, you clearly didn't read my post. I said I'm not downgrading back to the 2.9.6 branch. You also provided zero insight into what the problem may be. We need to solve this, not bypass it.

Second, I helped with the links below, so you can already assume I've done more than enough wiping of my temp data before I even attempt to post here.

Based on what I mentioned I recently installed, how would one of those affect ClashFarmer? Which version of Python is it running? I know it comes with dll's for 2.7.15. Clearly something is messed up on my end.

Yea i just woke up not focusing, CF doesnt work with some of memu 3 versions and almost all memu version 5 for some users, if you want it to work on memu 5 you need to install memu 2.9.6 set everything up then open memu multi export the instance uninstall memu 2.9.6 then install memu 5 and open memu multi and import the instance you exported.
As for python i dont think its interfering with the bot it seems like its compatibility issue.

(06-09-2018, 09:17 AM)Erakey Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 08:42 AM)orkalass Wrote:

Yea i just woke up not focusing, CF doesnt work with some of memu 3 versions and almost all memu version 5 for some users, if you want it to work on memu 5 you need to install memu 2.9.6 set everything up then open memu multi export the instance uninstall memu 2.9.6 then install memu 5 and open memu multi and import the instance you exported.
As for python i dont think its interfering with the bot it seems like its compatibility issue.
Thanks. No worries ^_^ Unfortunately I already have tried that (the .ova I have backed up of 4.4 is from a 2.9.6.1 install, lol). I guess I gotta figure out which version of 5.x.x worked last. Thanks for the info. I'll try more combinations soon. I'll report back soon. Thanks again!

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - orkalass - 06-10-2018

VERY FRUSTRATING and the opposite of user friendly. MEmu 2.9.6.1, aside from crashing my video driver randomly, comes with Android 4.2.2. The updater for 4.4.x is offline (it was an exe). The 4.4 OVA that I have and that MEmu provides for MEmu 3.x/5.x, doesn't import into MEmu 2.9.6.1. Then, I have to add my Google account and disable autoupdates so MEmu Launcher doesn't update, otherwise it'll continuously crash and never show me the actual launcher. Half the time I load it up from scratch, the Play Store doesn't work. The other half of the time, it does.

I have so far been unable to get CoC on 2.9.6.1 installed and running. I'm running into too many issues with just 2.9.6.1 and 4.2.2. How do others handle this situation?

Surely there has to be a better way to ensure 5.x works correctly? Why would the bot not recognize MEmu all of a sudden? Was there an update to Windows 7 that is interfering? This is not normal. My files are not locked and I have ensured they are being wiped.

Edit: Ok, I'm being dumb. All that I need the old version of MEmu for is to see if the bot will recognize MEmu running or not. Drum roll please....................it does not! The bot still fails with the same results and output. I will email the devs.

Erakey, thank you for your help. Unfortunately something else is at play here.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - Supreme Leader - 06-10-2018

(06-10-2018, 01:44 AM)orkalass Wrote: VERY FRUSTRATING and the opposite of user friendly. MEmu 2.9.6.1, aside from crashing my video driver randomly, comes with Android 4.2.2. The updater for 4.4.x is offline (it was an exe). The 4.4 OVA that I have and that MEmu provides for MEmu 3.x/5.x, doesn't import into MEmu 2.9.6.1. Then, I have to add my Google account and disable autoupdates so MEmu Launcher doesn't update, otherwise it'll continuously crash and never show me the actual launcher. Half the time I load it up from scratch, the Play Store doesn't work. The other half of the time, it does.

I have so far been unable to get CoC on 2.9.6.1 installed and running. I'm running into too many issues with just 2.9.6.1 and 4.2.2. How do others handle this situation?

Surely there has to be a better way to ensure 5.x works correctly? Why would the bot not recognize MEmu all of a sudden? Was there an update to Windows 7 that is interfering? This is not normal. My files are not locked and I have ensured they are being wiped.

Edit: Ok, I'm being dumb. All that I need the old version of MEmu for is to see if the bot will recognize MEmu running or not. Drum roll please....................it does not! The bot still fails with the same results and output. I will email the devs.

I can provide you with virtual support if you wish.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - orkalass - 06-11-2018

(06-10-2018, 12:52 PM)Erakey Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 01:44 AM)orkalass Wrote: VERY FRUSTRATING and the opposite of user friendly. MEmu 2.9.6.1, aside from crashing my video driver randomly, comes with Android 4.2.2. The updater for 4.4.x is offline (it was an exe). The 4.4 OVA that I have and that MEmu provides for MEmu 3.x/5.x, doesn't import into MEmu 2.9.6.1. Then, I have to add my Google account and disable autoupdates so MEmu Launcher doesn't update, otherwise it'll continuously crash and never show me the actual launcher. Half the time I load it up from scratch, the Play Store doesn't work. The other half of the time, it does.

I appreciate it, but what would you do that I haven't already done is the question. No AV, no firewall, no antispyware. The ONLY differences are my graphics' driver and Python, .net, ms sql, added to my PATH. I even downloaded with FireFox to an alternate hard drive as to not interfere with Chrome's Eset antivirus.

But my question remains: How do people set up MEmu 2.9.6.1? Android 4.2 is NOT supported anymore and I can't find the 4.4 ova that works with that version.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - Supreme Leader - 06-11-2018

(06-11-2018, 08:22 AM)orkalass Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 12:52 PM)Erakey Wrote:

I appreciate it, but what would you do that I haven't already done is the question. No AV, no firewall, no antispyware. The ONLY differences are my graphics' driver and Python, .net, ms sql, added to my PATH. I even downloaded with FireFox to an alternate hard drive as to not interfere with Chrome's Eset antivirus.

But my question remains: How do people set up MEmu 2.9.6.1? Android 4.2 is NOT supported anymore and I can't find the 4.4 ova that works with that version.

It seems that the bot not working with the newer version of memu
If you want you could try memu 3.6.8 which used to work for me. make sure you completely uninstall memu before installing this version
https://filehippo.com/download_memu/80500/