ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! (/showthread.php?tid=5157)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - Erich - 06-11-2018

hello admin good day

A new version of clash of clans has been released. when will we have a new version of clashfarmer compatible for the new one. thank you and god bless

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - happypants - 06-11-2018

Same, Appears to have issues dropping troops.

Hopefully an update will come along soon Smile

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - kenny - 06-11-2018

It's a big CofC update, so it'll take quite a while for CF to be adapted. Plus I expect they'll work on the paid version first and you'll have to wait for the free adapted version for a little while.

Patience will be required.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - Supreme Leader - 06-11-2018

It will take a day or two for the pro beta version release please be patient. full version will be released in a week or so.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - orkalass - 06-11-2018

(06-11-2018, 08:56 AM)Erakey Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 08:22 AM)orkalass Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 12:52 PM)Erakey Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 01:44 AM)orkalass Wrote: VERY FRUSTRATING and the opposite of user friendly. MEmu 2.9.6.1, aside from crashing my video driver randomly, comes with Android 4.2.2. The updater for 4.4.x is offline (it was an exe). The 4.4 OVA that I have and that MEmu provides for MEmu 3.x/5.x, doesn't import into MEmu 2.9.6.1. Then, I have to add my Google account and disable autoupdates so MEmu Launcher doesn't update, otherwise it'll continuously crash and never show me the actual launcher. Half the time I load it up from scratch, the Play Store doesn't work. The other half of the time, it does.

I have so far been unable to get CoC on 2.9.6.1 installed and running. I'm running into too many issues with just 2.9.6.1 and 4.2.2. How do others handle this situation?

Surely there has to be a better way to ensure 5.x works correctly? Why would the bot not recognize MEmu all of a sudden? Was there an update to Windows 7 that is interfering? This is not normal. My files are not locked and I have ensured they are being wiped.

Edit: Ok, I'm being dumb. All that I need the old version of MEmu for is to see if the bot will recognize MEmu running or not. Drum roll please....................it does not! The bot still fails with the same results and output. I will email the devs.

Erakey, thank you for your help. Unfortunately something else is at play here.

I can provide you with virtual support if you wish.

I appreciate it, but what would you do that I haven't already done is the question. No AV, no firewall, no antispyware. The ONLY differences are my graphics' driver and Python, .net, ms sql, added to my PATH. I even downloaded with FireFox to an alternate hard drive as to not interfere with Chrome's Eset antivirus.

But my question remains: How do people set up MEmu 2.9.6.1? Android 4.2 is NOT supported anymore and I can't find the 4.4 ova that works with that version.

It seems that the bot not working with the newer version of memu
If you want you could try memu 3.6.8 which used to work for me. make sure you completely uninstall memu before installing this version
https://filehippo.com/download_memu/80500/

No. My issue is that the bot isn't working with any version of MEmu, not just the newer version. I can't try with 2.9.6.1 as you suggested as that is Android 4.2 which is unsupported and doesn't update. When I try Android 4.2 i can't get a functional play store. Since this is the advice you give to everyone, how exactly are they supposed to proceed from there?

Also, when running the bot with MEmu 2.9.6.1 installed, gives the same errors as I've previously noted.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - Android88 - 06-11-2018

Finally! no more delays with the new update of coc when i open with memu, and you guys?

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - orkalass - 06-11-2018

EDIT: FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot!!!! Apparently after removing a program, it deleted my PATH variables and that was causing issues with the bot. It now works again! Now to wait for an update! woot!

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - jayrome - 06-12-2018

(10-12-2017, 03:07 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: ClashFarmer version 1.8.18, compatible with Clash of Clans March 2018 Update!
Both Professional & Free!

The free version doesn't require a license key,  but if you would like a full access to all the features or/and donate to ClashFarmer development, you can purchase a professional license key here.

Please report bugs in this thread and for common solutions to common problems, please visit our FAQ.

Spread the word and keep farming with the safest & most advanced Clash of Clans Bot! 

*Special thanks to Mind Maze our senior moderator*

[21.1.18] Optional Update 1.8.18 - RC8:

Release Notes:

1) Fixed request troops bug.
2) Added a fix to pushbullet control
3) Fixed the CoC slow loading time issue (the bot will now wait for the bot to load patiently)

[February 11th, 2018] ClashFarmer bot is working also with the new MEmu version 5! Just open MEmu multi and create an android 4.4 instance and name it to MEmu. 

==> ClashFarmer 1.8.18 - RC8 Version DOWNLOAD LINK <==

is clas farmer working with bluestack 3?

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro &amp; Free! - Semi - 06-12-2018

only asking if the problem with droping not all troops will be also fix and if will require a new CF instal different than 1.8.18 ?

btw great job ! =-]
cheers

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.18 Compatible With Clash of Clans 2017 Update! Pro & Free! - Luuk01611 - 06-15-2018

I can't put on the 'start' button only on the 'close bot'.