ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
HELP ASAP - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Share Your Settings (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: HELP ASAP (/showthread.php?tid=5168)

HELP ASAP - JustinFarmBotter - 10-14-2017

I recently payed to farm bot and the past two days the bot has been completely horrible it is continually skipping dead bases , attacking and getting like 6k loot, overall it is doing the complete opposite it should do 
I have tried on my th9 minimax , my th10 and , my th8 defenseless terrible on all

RE: HELP ASAP - Supreme Leader - 10-14-2017

[attachment=770]

Seems to be working fine, the issue is on your end, add screen shot of bot tabs and emulator TH and system specs

RE: HELP ASAP - cheat to win - 10-14-2017

it's because of the default settings on the new version, after changing them, will be better. also wanted to point out the default trophy level on the new version is set at around 1250, which is kind of low, so I changed it to high as possible, I found a lot more dead bases and dark elixir the higher you go for all town all levels, I'm currently using it with 10 accounts

(10-14-2017, 08:52 AM)cheat to win Wrote: it's because of the default settings on the new version, after changing them, will be better. also wanted to point out the default trophy level on the new version is set at around 1250, which is kind of low, so I changed it to high as possible, I found a lot more dead bases and dark elixir the higher you go for all town all levels, I'm currently using it with 10 accounts

im TH10 i farm at 2000-2500 trophies, so yea very low trophies is'nt perfect

RE: HELP ASAP - cheat to win - 10-14-2017

Yes I agree 2000 to 2500 is the best if have strong enough troops to get up that far with the bot, since no spells. I usually find myself around 1900 to 2100. but In your solutions to common problems though it still says "A: Since Supercell December 2015 update, dead bases are harder to find. As a result, we recommend to farm not above Silver 1 or 2, since it almost impossible to find dead bases in higher leagues." maybe need to update that, because for th10 and th11 need higher... for th9 I find anything above 1400 is okay, but I'm not sure about th8 and lower.

One other thing is it's true the bot sometimes skips dead bases, I'm not sure how the bot reads them, if the collectors are in a weird place, or if just 1 collector has 49% while the others might have 100% because you said it calculates it on at least 50%. Sometimes I catch it and pause the bot before it has a chance to skip and attack myself, but it's not that common, but does happen.

The only small problem I have with the bot, which was also in the old version, but I never said anything is sometimes the hero's abilities don't get used, even though the bot instructed it. I'm not sure why this is, on one account I'm using 5 different troops, have cc full but not instructed to use, and spell slots full, so sometimes the hero's ability gets used and sometimes not. maybe this needs to be tested more with different combinations of hero's and troops. My theory is that the hero's are in a different position depending on how many troops, so maybe it's pushing it but nothing happens, if I catch it I just click the mouse over it if doesn't go off. or if have all 3 hero's available, maybe 1 or 2 go off, kind of weird.

RE: HELP ASAP - JustinFarmBotter - 10-14-2017

(10-14-2017, 08:56 AM)Mind Maze Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 08:52 AM)cheat to win Wrote: it's because of the default settings on the new version, after changing them, will be better. also wanted to point out the default trophy level on the new version is set at around 1250, which is kind of low, so I changed it to high as possible, I found a lot more dead bases and dark elixir the higher you go for all town all levels, I'm currently using it with 10 accounts

im TH10 i farm at 2000-2500 trophies, so yea very low trophies is'nt perfect
I just left it on to farm overnight and it used 1.3 mill gold on over 1,400 searches and no attack. Did I just pay to lose loot?

(10-14-2017, 08:09 AM)Mind Maze Wrote: Seems to be working fine, the issue is on your end, add screen shot of bot tabs and emulator TH and system specs

I don’t think it’s on my end especially because I’m watching it skip dead bases it should attack with full collectors outside... and when I take off dead bases only it attacks right away and gets like 7k loot and attacks bases with less loot then I have it set too. And I don’t have ave then option for it to attack if it meets one gn the loot requirement

Look at the pic i attached searches doesnt exceed 20
Thats why i requested and will request again
Attach a screenshot of the bot option tabs and emulator
You the only one having this problem

(10-14-2017, 04:40 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: Look at the pic i attached searches doesnt exceed 20
Thats why i requested and will request again
Attach a screenshot of the bot option tabs and emulator
You the only one having this problem

here are the screnshots can you contact me by kik please so we can respond faster mine is justin_skating

I dont have kik
I have whatsapp viber messenger line
Pm your number if u have any of those