ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Weird Behavior - Bot Is Going Extremely Slow And Possibly Never Running Properly - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Weird Behavior - Bot Is Going Extremely Slow And Possibly Never Running Properly (/showthread.php?tid=5186)

Weird Behavior - Bot Is Going Extremely Slow And Possibly Never Running Properly - orkalass - 10-24-2017

I'm running into a very odd problem. Hopefully MindMaze can help. The problem persisted after a fresh install of ClashFarmer (yes, I used the removal tools and followed the directions to the 'T'). Yes I am running the bot with admin privileges. This happened after a proper shutdown. When I started the bot, it said my license was invalid. I've done this rodeo before. I removed the key, restarted the bot. Added the key: When doing this, the bot program was not responding (according to Windows). A few moments later, it came back saying the key was bound, and to restart the bot. Okay, all is normal, or so I thought. I restarted the bot, put in my options, exited, and restarted the bot again to save my options. I hit start (MEmu and CoC is already running). The bot shows me the typical output, but seems to pause after "Detection evasion support is enabled.". If I wait over a minute, it will come back saying I have 17 days left on my license. I have not seen it get past the "Verifying Emulator and CoC...".

I have never run into this problem before. Do you recommend removing MEmu as well and trying from a fresh, clean install of both? I already did a fresh clean install of the bot and the problem persists. I have never seen the bot go this slow before.

I disable A/V when installing the bot and I have the bot on an exception list with my A/V. I also tried with my A/V disabled: same result.

No changes have been made to my system hardware or software wise.

Edit: Wow. Jerk me didn't include my system info. Windows 7 x64 Genuine. MEmu 3.5.0.2.

RE: Weird Behavior - Bot Is Going Extremely Slow And Possibly Never Running Properly - Supreme Leader - 10-24-2017

Hey there
Try this
Uninstall memu
install this version
http://www.memuplay.com/blog/2017/03/03/memu-2-9-6-is-released/
Do the thing where you run memu multi and delete the instance after installation and create one again

RE: Weird Behavior - Bot Is Going Extremely Slow And Possibly Never Running Properly - orkalass - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 02:09 AM)Mind Maze Wrote: Hey there
Try this
Uninstall memu
install this version
http://www.memuplay.com/blog/2017/03/03/memu-2-9-6-is-released/
Do the thing where you run memu multi and delete the instance after installation and create one again

MEmu 3.x.x has MANY improvements over 2.9.6. May I ask why you recommend this version? I'm just curious. The bot had previously worked with 3.x.x, but I understand there may be issues with the newer version. Thanks again Mind Maze! And yes, I know exactly what you're saying with the last part. TY. ^_^

RE: Weird Behavior - Bot Is Going Extremely Slow And Possibly Never Running Properly - Supreme Leader - 10-24-2017

I think theres new windows updates that making complexity with memu 3.x and the bot
and you welcome hope that solution works if not let me know

RE: Weird Behavior - Bot Is Going Extremely Slow And Possibly Never Running Properly - orkalass - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 02:55 AM)Mind Maze Wrote: I think theres new windows updates that making complexity with memu 3.x and the bot

Well, I was going to downgrade to 2.9.6, until I noticed something odd: Google Sync Drive was keeping ClashFarmer temp files open so I wasn't able to delete them. No idea why Google Sync Drive would go into %USERPROFILE%\LocalS~1\Temp, as I never told it to go there and it's not syncing that to my drive. I swear this shit is awful. Google Drive was way better. Anyway, I'm reverting back to my previous setup to see if that was the problem or if it's just with MEmu 3.x.x. I'll report back shortly! Thanks again Mr. A. Maze-ing! Tongue

(10-24-2017, 02:55 AM)Mind Maze Wrote: I think theres new windows updates that making complexity with memu 3.x and the bot

Alrighty! I got it! It was indeed Google Drive Sync that was fracking everything up!!!!! I'm back on MEmu 3.5.0.2 and CF 1.8.18 RC3 with my pro license activated!

I highly recommend asking people if they have Google Drive Sync installed on their computer. If they had Google Drive it has already been autoupdated to Google Drive Sync. What I had to do go to task manager and force close Google Drive Sync and THEN run TempCv2. Otherwise Google Drive Sync was locking the temp files for ClashFarmer. Of course now I have to figure out how to configure Google Drive Sync properly. I never actually configured it, so this is for the default settings. 

Thanks again for your support!

(10-24-2017, 03:00 AM)orkalass Wrote:

Well, I was going to downgrade to 2.9.6, until I noticed something odd: Google Sync Drive was keeping ClashFarmer temp files open so I wasn't able to delete them. No idea why Google Sync Drive would go into %USERPROFILE%\LocalS~1\Temp, as I never told it to go there and it's not syncing that to my drive. I swear this shit is awful. Google Drive was way better. Anyway, I'm reverting back to my previous setup to see if that was the problem or if it's just with MEmu 3.x.x. I'll report back shortly! Thanks again Mr. A. Maze-ing! Tongue

Alrighty! I got it! It was indeed Google Drive Sync that was fracking everything up!!!!! I'm back on MEmu 3.5.0.2 and CF 1.8.18 RC3 with my pro license activated!

I highly recommend asking people if they have Google Drive Sync installed on their computer. If they had Google Drive it has already been autoupdated to Google Drive Sync. What I had to do go to task manager and force close Google Drive Sync and THEN run TempCv2. Otherwise Google Drive Sync was locking the temp files for ClashFarmer. Of course now I have to figure out how to configure Google Drive Sync properly. I never actually configured it, so this is for the default settings. 

Thanks again for your support!

Oh well! im glad you found the problem! proud of you Big Grin