ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
reinstall now emulator problems - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: reinstall now emulator problems (/showthread.php?tid=5264)

Pages: 1 2

reinstall now emulator problems - Farmer4life - 12-15-2017

I realize that this isn't a clash farmer issue as much as it's a memu/bluestacks issue but google isn't helping and you all seem to be a bit smarter than them anyways. I was using CF for a year or so with no issues but then decided to upgrade my computer with a SSD. I saved files and did a clean reinstall of windows then reinstalled my programs. Now when I go into Memu or Bluestacks, I am getting the following error when trying to sign into an account. "Can't establish a reliable connection to server. This could be a temporary problem or your Android device may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call customer care".   I've never had this problem before and have tried some suggestions like manually setting the time and trying multiple versions of Memu. I'm sure there is something easy that I'm just missing but I need to get back to farming especially with all the new stuff hitting this winter update. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

RE: reinstall now emulator problems - Supreme Leader - 12-16-2017

When exactly you getting the error?

RE: reinstall now emulator problems - Farmer4life - 12-16-2017

I go into the settings app of memu and then go to add an account. I click on existing account and enter my email and password. Then it says something like “verifying account, this could take a few minutes”. After a few minutes then I get the error.

RE: reinstall now emulator problems - Supreme Leader - 12-16-2017

Have you tried different connection i.e mobile data hotspot or something? Have you installed a new antivirus or something that might be blocking the emulator from connecting?

RE: reinstall now emulator problems - oggy - 12-17-2017

which antivirus are you using. try excluding Memu from http filtering where it says exceptions in your antivirus. sometimes this is really hard to find in some antivirus and just disabling the antivirus doesnt work. try using memu with the firewall off if it works the problem is with your firewall. make memeu an exception in the firewall.

RE: reinstall now emulator problems - Farmer4life - 12-17-2017

Ok checked a few of those. Windows defender is the only av/firewall I’m using and it’s giid with the firewall. Currently an exception and just to be sure, I disabled it entirely and checkers and still nada. I’ll have to check on the anti virus when I get back home. I’ll see if I can find where thats at. Thanks!

RE: reinstall now emulator problems - oggy - 12-17-2017

try switching off real time protection in windows defender and try again. this seems to work for some. disabling windows defender doesnt help as the firewall still blocks some incoming or outgoing traffic even if defender is disabled. this prblem has been reported to be connected with antivirus. let me see if i can find the article some where.

RE: reinstall now emulator problems - Farmer4life - 12-17-2017

turned off realtime protection and still nothing. gonna try bluestacks to see if maybe my PC just stopped liking memu for some reason.

ok you gotta be kidding me. Bluestacks is working fine, connected and loaded in. Except it's bluestacks 3 so doesn't really help me here. lol trying to find a legit link to bluestacks 2 now. Even made it to the 2nd page of google searches. (and here I thought that was a myth). lol I will get this figured out!

RE: reinstall now emulator problems - ozzyshares - 12-18-2017

In memu you weren't able to connect to the internet? I thought you weren't able to log on to your Google account but were able to browse the net through the inbuilt browser. Did you check wifi settings in memu.

RE: reinstall now emulator problems - Farmer4life - 12-18-2017

No net in memu either. Played with the settings for WiFi in there and all but nothing really helped. Pc is wired just FYI. Not sure if that means anything or not.