ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE! (/showthread.php?tid=5420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Acorrea - 06-14-2018

boring people

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - jojouy - 06-14-2018

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VERSIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - HAMZAORKO - 06-14-2018

Be patient guys!!

its not like a peace of cake to change everything in bot... Cool Cool Cool 

I'am also waiting dor the free version.... Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Supreme Leader - 06-14-2018

I'm waiting for free version they gave me 1 day license to test..

kappa

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - whg123 - 06-14-2018

OMG!  I'm hoping that all of the selfish, ungrateful ass clowns on this site STOP ASKING FOR THE FREE version.

DO yourself a favor - if they aren't moving fast enough for you to get your free version, then you have 2 choices:
1.  Go make your own damn bot, or
2. Just purchase a 30 day license for $6  (that's like $.20 /day)

Quit asking for free.  I went out bought two licenses for my accounts.

NOW - what compatible emulators are working right now.  I have one account running BS and it is doing everything great!  The other running Memu - not doing so well!

Thanks to you guys for all the hard work you do.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - ghambaz2017 - 06-15-2018

BOT NO WORK NOW

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - ae02437 - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 01:56 AM)ghambaz2017 Wrote:
BOT NO WORK NOW

REALLY OMG I HAD NO IDEA.

Listen, you selfish, ungrateful children. You are *demanding* that they get you something *free*. They'll deliver the free version when they're good and ready.

In the meantime, throw a few bucks their way to show your gratitude for all the time they're gonna save you.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - jojouy - 06-15-2018

HELLO

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - DM2301 - 06-15-2018

Clearly reading is a lost art! If you could read the first page you would know the bot doesn't work due to the update and a new version is on it's way. 

I purchased a 6 month license, after a number of single month ones. This is a great bot. If you won't help them why should they help you. 

PAY for it or shut up and wait. 

I'm thinking it would be better for CF to give away a 10 day license for free then you pay or bye-bye. I can't stand to see all the self important, entitlement whiners on here.

Suggestion: write a bot that auto-deletes every message and account that asks for a FREE version LoL.

Great work CF team. I'm done my whining now Hahaha

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - alwahami - 06-15-2018

hello there I'd like to update that I did myself a favor and I purchased a license key for the unlimited pro version and so should you because they deserve the support... some people are still replying to my old posts about me not receiving my code sooner but I did and I'm very satisfied also I'm happy to have such great customer service from them.. I am currently running my bot on the memu 5.3.2 and it's working just fine, I got a th12 base and I do my troops manually it's not a problem because I understand it's a temporary issue; on the other hand I have another base and its under th12 and I'm having no problems, it attacks and it trains my troops on its own. I think for everyone out there instead of posting constantly about the glitches I think we all came to an understanding that the bot is still being revised by our great admins and for the rest of the people posting "bot not working" or "free version" please this just stresses out the rest do yourself a favor and buy the bot. its worth every penny... or be patient. just wait until the admins will post the new link and before you post anything please try to read all the posts from beginning to end so you will have an understanding of what's going on. thumbs up to the ones working extra hard on this great program. keep up the good work, and once again thank you so much!