ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE! (/showthread.php?tid=5420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Kenay - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 06:42 AM)alwahami Wrote: hello there I'd like to update that I did myself a favor and I purchased a license key for the unlimited pro version and so should you because they deserve the support... some people are still replying to my old posts about me not receiving my code sooner but I did and I'm very satisfied also I'm happy to have such great customer service from them.. I am currently running my bot on the memu 5.3.2 and it's working just fine, I got a th12 base and I do my troops manually it's not a problem because I understand it's a temporary issue; on the other hand I have another base and its under th12 and I'm having no problems, it attacks and it trains my troops on its own. I think for everyone out there instead of posting constantly about the glitches I think we all came to an understanding that the bot is still being revised by our great admins and for the rest of the people posting "bot not working" or "free version" please this just stresses out the rest do yourself a favor and buy the bot. its worth every penny... or be patient. just wait until the admins will post the new link and before you post anything please try to read all the posts from beginning to end so you will have an understanding of what's going on. thumbs up to the ones working extra hard on this great program. keep up the good work, and once again thank you so much!

The bot is just too expensive in my opinion, if they would sell unlimited license key for 15$ or 20$ maybe, but come on ... I love ClashFarmer and their responsiveness when there is an update but a monthly payment ??? No thank you, it is a bot for a "free" game ....They would sell x100 more license putting a general price

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - quangsang304 - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 07:16 AM)Kenay Wrote: The bot is just too expensive in my opinion, if they would sell unlimited license key for 15$ or 20$ maybe, but come on ... I love ClashFarmer and their responsiveness when there is an update but a monthly payment ??? No thank you, it is a bot for a "free" game ....They would sell x100 more license putting a general price

How could you think like that?
You think this bot "too expensive"? Fine, just make a bot for yourself!
No one ask you to buy it, just only when you need it - you think "free" game and you cant waste any penny to it, ok wait for the free version.
I see CF staff is very polite - they offer 1 free (for you) and 1 professional version. I think now they just release only Pro ver, exterminate Free ver and any post about Free ver will be gone.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Kenay - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 07:31 AM)quangsang304 Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 07:16 AM)Kenay Wrote: The bot is just too expensive in my opinion, if they would sell unlimited license key for 15$ or 20$ maybe, but come on ... I love ClashFarmer and their responsiveness when there is an update but a monthly payment ??? No thank you, it is a bot for a "free" game ....They would sell x100 more license putting a general price

How could you think like that?
You think this bot "too expensive"? Fine, just make a bot for yourself!
No one ask you to buy it, just only when you need it - you think "free" game and you cant waste any penny to it, ok wait for the free version.
I see CF staff is very polite - they offer 1 free (for you) and 1 professional version. I think now they just release only Pro ver, exterminate Free ver and any post about Free ver will be gone.

I'm not like all the kids begging for the free version to go out.
I respect the admin and it's totally fair to release the pro version before the free version, don't get me wrong pal ! Smile

I just said to the people telling "just buy it and stop asking" that the price can be high for some people (me included) for "just a bot", that's it !

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - PRINCE ENZO - 06-15-2018

(06-12-2018, 09:00 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: ClashFarmer Professional version 1.8.19, compatible with Clash of Clans Town Hall 12 Update (June 2018) is Out Now!

Please note, it's a beta version, which is currently available for users with professional key only. You can purchase a professional license key here. 

Please report bugs in this thread and for common solutions to common problems, please visit our FAQ

Free users - The free version will also be released soon.

I have purchased premium version yesterday 14 June 2018 for 30days and I have used it only for 1 day and I have still 29 days left. I was still using the CF bot but with issues in NOT PREPARING FOR THE NEXT ROUND. Then now the bot was not loading so I have downloaded again from this site the  Professional Version 1.8.19 then copied the sane License Key which I purchased, then when I activate the CF Bot it will INVALID KEY????? What is wrong with this???? Please HELP me. 
Release Notes:
1) Fixed "Waiting for COC to load" bug.
2) Fixed quick training troops bug.
3) Fixed the bug where the army was not used on attacks.
4) Fixed heroes activation during attack bug. 

Important:
We don't yet support MEmu newer versions. ClashFarmer works the best with MEmu older versions. We recommend MEmu 2.9.6.

Spread the word and keep farming with the most advanced Clash of Clans Bot!

==> ClashFarmer 1.8.19 Professional  Version DOWNLOAD LINK <== 

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Supreme Leader - 06-15-2018

Thank you everyone for your kind words support and understanding. but i have to ask you please to calm down its ok if people keep asking for a free version. It doesnt hurt anyone beside me Big Grin cause i have to watch new comments and then i find its please release free version

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - unsteeled101 - 06-15-2018

i bought the license key but i cant enter it into clash farmer please help.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - PRINCE ENZO - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 07:55 AM)unsteeled101 Wrote: i bought the license key but i cant enter it into clash farmer please help.

Same with me I have bought license key when I entered it to CF BOT its saying INVALID KEY. please help us

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Wolffang - 06-15-2018

Same for me, Licence key doesnt work. 
Click Activate, nothing happens, as it should bind to the computer.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - ydvanil - 06-15-2018

Pushbilullet and cc troop deploy not working in latest paid version

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Supreme Leader - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 08:04 AM)PRINCE ENZO Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 07:55 AM)unsteeled101 Wrote: i bought the license key but i cant enter it into clash farmer please help.

Same with me I have bought license key when I entered it to CF BOT its saying INVALID KEY. please help us

(06-15-2018, 09:12 AM)Wolffang Wrote: Same for me, Licence key doesnt work. 
Click Activate, nothing happens, as it should bind to the computer.

send an email with your purchase receipt to [email protected]