ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE! (/showthread.php?tid=5420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Supreme Leader - 06-13-2018

(06-13-2018, 05:37 PM)Bagadeso Wrote: it always go to the tab Siege maschines (bluestacks2) plz fixx
lg peter

i buy a 6 months membership

The CF team are working to fix Townhall 12 problem please be patient

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Nuwan_NT - 06-13-2018

AUTOMATIC TRAIN TROOPS DOESN'T WORK..COZ THIRD BUTTON IS NOT THE QUICK TRAIN BUTTON...IT's SIEGE MACHINE BUTTON..PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE....PLEASE HURRY UP GUYS...

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - alwahami - 06-13-2018

hi there, so I got my unlimited license key and bot started working at memu version 5.3.2. I have the new town 12 upgrade and the problem I encountered; is bot doesn't go to the "quick train" troops it goes to the "build siege shop". another problem I have is the bot only does one attack and that's it. I have to manually restart it and make the other troops for the next round. also im having troubles with the wall upgrades, it wont let me select the last wall to upgrade it. anyone having same issue?

I forgot to add, also it doesn't deploy my CC troops.. basically it does the attack without them. Sad

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Lisa angel - 06-13-2018

hi please be quick in releasing the free version... very less time is left in 1 gem boost event... please

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Supreme Leader - 06-13-2018

(06-13-2018, 06:09 PM)alwahami Wrote: hi there, so I got my unlimited license key and bot started working at memu version 5.3.2. I have  the new town 12 upgrade and the problem I encountered; is bot doesn't go to the "quick train" troops it goes to the "build siege shop". another problem I have is the bot only does one attack and that's it. I have to manually restart it and make the other troops for the next round. also im having troubles with the wall upgrades, it wont let me select the last wall to upgrade it. anyone having same issue?

I forgot to add, also it doesn't deploy my CC troops.. basically it does the attack without them. Sad

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Wolffang - 06-13-2018

So, I have gone through this thread, here is the list adding my own.

1. Won’t click the “Quick Train” button, instead clicks the “Build Siege Machine” button
2. Won’t deploy Electro Dragon
3. Won’t deploy CC or empty Siege
4. While searching crashes half way through
5. Can get stuck when trying to zooming out
6. Does not deploy any spells
7. Keeps requesting when Siege is empty and other troops full, annoys other players in clan, especially when you only have a few people high level.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Acorrea - 06-13-2018

(06-13-2018, 08:25 PM)Wolffang Wrote: So, I have gone through this thread, here is the list adding my own.

1. Won’t click the “Quick Train” button, instead clicks the “Build Siege Machine” button
7. Keeps requesting when Siege is empty and other troops full, annoys other players in clan, especially when you only have a few people high level.

This is related to the clash of clans, not to the clashfarmer.

(06-13-2018, 08:25 PM)Wolffang Wrote: So, I have gone through this thread, here is the list adding my own.

thank you for putting a list but As I said many times....

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - clashfarmerfan - 06-13-2018

I just downloaded the memu version 2.9.6.1 and its not working its just sitting there not doing anything.... anyone knows which memu version works ??

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - orkalass - 06-13-2018

(06-13-2018, 09:42 PM)clashfarmerfan Wrote: I just downloaded the memu version 2.9.6.1 and its not working its just sitting there not doing anything.... anyone knows which memu version works ??

I have asked Erakey multiple times without ever getting a response, and I PM'd AQ who hasn't responded yet. MEmu 2.9.6.1 defaults to Android 4.2, which Google no longer supports, and play services should no longer work with. The MEmu Team released an .exe that added 4.4 support to 2.9.6.1. They took it down a long time ago.

I have continuously asked Erakey how one would proceed on 2.9.6.1 with getting Android 4.4.4 on there.

If AQ responds to me, I'll let you know. If Erakey ever responds to this point, I'll let you know. As of right now, no team members are helping users with this particular issue, even though they are recommending to use 2.9.6. Personally, I find this to be laughable, as they are recommending a program but not giving you enough information to get it to work.