ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE! (/showthread.php?tid=5420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - alwahami - 06-13-2018

(06-13-2018, 09:42 PM)clashfarmerfan Wrote: I just downloaded the memu version 2.9.6.1 and its not working its just sitting there not doing anything.... anyone knows which memu version works ??

Memu 5.3.2 ... deleted the original n create memu to android 4.4 ... the details are in one of the posts earlier just read the posts

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Lisa angel - 06-13-2018

(06-12-2018, 09:28 PM)Penko Wrote: When the free version its coming out thanks?

Soon within 2 or 3 days i hope..... Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - JeyExzE - 06-14-2018

Cracked already: https://www.nulled.to/topic/460997-clashfarmer-1819-rc3/
Enjoy Smile

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - miguelito - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 12:16 AM)JeyExzE Wrote: Cracked already: https://www.nulled.to/topic/460997-clashfarmer-1819-rc3/
Enjoy Smile

Why did you do something like this? It only discourages developers to give free versions, paying $5 is not a problem and even if you can’t they provide a free version without limitation of loot or time, anyway I ask other members to be carefull with unofficial downloads they can install trojans or keyloggers compromising not only your CoC account but your entire privacy.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - orkalass - 06-14-2018

If you are following OP's advice and using MEmu 2.9.6, but can't get something to work, please go here https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5242 and follow Section 2. It includes the download link and the instructions!!!

Note: You can't simply import the MEmu44.ova file. You need to move it into the proper folder and then select to create a new 4.4 instance. Attempts to just import the MEmu44.ova file will fail!!!

Edit: I couldn't get my keyboard to work with MEmu 2.9.6.1 and the provided 4.4 OVA. I removed MEmu once again, using the tools in the help section. I disabled all backup software, antivirus, antimalware, etc, software, to ensure the old MEmu and CLashFarmer files didn't remain. I now have the bot working in MEmu 5.3.2.2 in OpgenGL mode in an Android 4.4 instance. In DirectX mode the game was constantly crashing, causing the bot to error. This has been a good setup for me.

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - hamo kkla - 06-14-2018

WHAT ABUTE THE FREE VERSION ?

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - jojouy - 06-14-2018

WHEN FREE VERSION ?

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - orkalass - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 06:34 AM)jojouy Wrote: WHEN FREE VERSION ?

The developers are working hard on updating ClashFarmer to be fully compatible with all of the latest changes/updates. During this time, I personally advise you to get the Pro version so you can continue using the bot without interruption. Please note I am not a moderator, nor do I work for the ClashFarmer team. I am just a friendly community member who likes to help out from time to time.

As for exactly when the free version will come out is not known. I don't think it is something that is set in stone. The version that is out right now is a beta version, and has bugs in it. I'm sure the free version will come after they work out the current kinks.

On a separate note, like a few other users I have experienced quite a few issues with 1.8.19RC3. I thought this was odd, and was told by the fantastic moderator Erakey, and by the infamous and great ArcherQueen, that they were not experiencing these issues. I went removed MEmu and ClashFarmer. I used the tools provided to use by the elusive Mind Maze. I used a few other tools. I restarted my computer a few times, and even turned it off and unplugged it to ensure anything in RAM was lost. I manually cleaned my registry of all traces of MEmu and ClashFarmer. Friends, when I tell you I started from a fresh and clean install, please note that it was truly that. Not a single trace of either or prior to my reinstall. I then found the source of the problems: Clash of Clans itself. Whenever the bot was reporting an error to me, Clash of Clans was either unresponsive, or crashed (already exited). This was happening often. And honestly, it's still happening a little bit now.

TL;DR: Clash of Clans itself is crashing on a fresh, clean installation of Android 4.4.4 via MEmu. While I am still many days away from a completed TH12, a few other issues I experienced before are no longer issues (couldn't find army overview, wouldn't deploy troops even after updating to rc3, etc). 

Moral of the story: Do a complete, clean install of MEmu and ClashFarmer as per the directions in the Help Section if you are having issues. They do work and they do fix many issues. If you have time, watch the bot in action for a while. If it messes up, take note to see if Clash of Clans itself is causing the issue. Lastly, please be patient. If you are not a pro member and are impatiently waiting for the updated version to come out, show your support by going pro.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Fellow Community Member

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Supreme Leader - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 07:34 AM)orkalass Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 06:34 AM)jojouy Wrote: WHEN FREE VERSION ?

The developers are working hard on updating ClashFarmer to be fully compatible with all of the latest changes/updates. During this time, I personally advise you to get the Pro version so you can continue using the bot without interruption. Please note I am not a moderator, nor do I work for the ClashFarmer team. I am just a friendly community member who likes to help out from time to time.

As for exactly when the free version will come out is not known. I don't think it is something that is set in stone. The version that is out right now is a beta version, and has bugs in it. I'm sure the free version will come after they work out the current kinks.

On a separate note, like a few other users I have experienced quite a few issues with 1.8.19RC3. I thought this was odd, and was told by the fantastic moderator Erakey, and by the infamous and great ArcherQueen, that they were not experiencing these issues. I went removed MEmu and ClashFarmer. I used the tools provided to use by the elusive Mind Maze. I used a few other tools. I restarted my computer a few times, and even turned it off and unplugged it to ensure anything in RAM was lost. I manually cleaned my registry of all traces of MEmu and ClashFarmer. Friends, when I tell you I started from a fresh and clean install, please note that it was truly that. Not a single trace of either or prior to my reinstall. I then found the source of the problems: Clash of Clans itself. Whenever the bot was reporting an error to me, Clash of Clans was either unresponsive, or crashed (already exited). This was happening often. And honestly, it's still happening a little bit now.

TL;DR: Clash of Clans itself is crashing on a fresh, clean installation of Android 4.4.4 via MEmu. While I am still many days away from a completed TH12, a few other issues I experienced before are no longer issues (couldn't find army overview, wouldn't deploy troops even after updating to rc3, etc). 

Moral of the story: Do a complete, clean install of MEmu and ClashFarmer as per the directions in the Help Section if you are having issues. They do work and they do fix many issues. If you have time, watch the bot in action for a while. If it messes up, take note to see if Clash of Clans itself is causing the issue. Lastly, please be patient. If you are not a pro member and are impatiently waiting for the updated version to come out, show your support by going pro.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Fellow Community Member

Thank you Smile
And Im MindMaze btw and whatever other names I used before Tongue

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - mastergeelen - 06-14-2018

Does anyone know when new update will be ready, i have paid for pro version but i am not able to uses the bot konw...