ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE! (/showthread.php?tid=5420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - jojouy - 06-14-2018

NAH! i don't buy it

JUST RELEASE THE FREE VERSION IT WILL BE BETTER

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - mastergeelen - 06-14-2018

(06-12-2018, 10:15 PM)alwahami Wrote: I just bought the lifetime version of CF and haven't got the license key and haven't got the receipt yet. I also don't know what version to use because the memu version 2.9.6.1 is not working.

Check you're junk mail, memu 2.9.6.1 works fine by me

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - elijahgab - 06-14-2018

To all free user's like me, this happens all the time. Dont Rush the CF Team, they're just testing all necessary adjustments due to the fact if they release the free version together with the Pro all free users will flood the Forums section with all there problems. So might as well get back to basic's it might help you to practice new attack strategy.

Chow from Philippines with love

Patiently waiting for the free CF

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Supreme Leader - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 09:19 AM)elijahgab Wrote: To all free user's like me, this happens all the time. Dont Rush the CF Team, they're just testing all necessary adjustments due to the fact if they release the free version together with the Pro all free users will flood the Forums section with all there problems. So might as well get back to basic's it might help you to practice new attack strategy.

Chow from Philippines with love

Patiently waiting for the free CF

Exactly

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - azy - 06-14-2018

guys i need help my clashfarmer already update but the start botton can't click pls help me...

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - elijahgab - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 09:41 AM)azy Wrote: guys i need help my clashfarmer already update but the start botton can't click pls help me...

Your using Free or Pro?

If Free no can do, if Pro wait for the Moderators to answer your query..

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - azy - 06-14-2018

guys i need help my clashfarmer already update but the start botton can't click pls help me...

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - Acorrea - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 09:59 AM)azy Wrote: guys i need help my clashfarmer already update but the start botton can't click pls help me...

Your clash of clans is in english language?

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - khamis - 06-14-2018

hi,
i downloaded the professional version and paid for the code,but it is not working properly ,once it come to prepare for next attack it gets sucked.

please help me ,because i paid for the professional version and it is useless

(06-14-2018, 07:34 AM)orkalass Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 06:34 AM)jojouy Wrote: WHEN FREE VERSION ?

The developers are working hard on updating ClashFarmer to be fully compatible with all of the latest changes/updates. During this time, I personally advise you to get the Pro version so you can continue using the bot without interruption. Please note I am not a moderator, nor do I work for the ClashFarmer team. I am just a friendly community member who likes to help out from time to time.

As for exactly when the free version will come out is not known. I don't think it is something that is set in stone. The version that is out right now is a beta version, and has bugs in it. I'm sure the free version will come after they work out the current kinks.

On a separate note, like a few other users I have experienced quite a few issues with 1.8.19RC3. I thought this was odd, and was told by the fantastic moderator Erakey, and by the infamous and great ArcherQueen, that they were not experiencing these issues. I went removed MEmu and ClashFarmer. I used the tools provided to use by the elusive Mind Maze. I used a few other tools. I restarted my computer a few times, and even turned it off and unplugged it to ensure anything in RAM was lost. I manually cleaned my registry of all traces of MEmu and ClashFarmer. Friends, when I tell you I started from a fresh and clean install, please note that it was truly that. Not a single trace of either or prior to my reinstall. I then found the source of the problems: Clash of Clans itself. Whenever the bot was reporting an error to me, Clash of Clans was either unresponsive, or crashed (already exited). This was happening often. And honestly, it's still happening a little bit now.

TL;DR: Clash of Clans itself is crashing on a fresh, clean installation of Android 4.4.4 via MEmu. While I am still many days away from a completed TH12, a few other issues I experienced before are no longer issues (couldn't find army overview, wouldn't deploy troops even after updating to rc3, etc). 

Moral of the story: Do a complete, clean install of MEmu and ClashFarmer as per the directions in the Help Section if you are having issues. They do work and they do fix many issues. If you have time, watch the bot in action for a while. If it messes up, take note to see if Clash of Clans itself is causing the issue. Lastly, please be patient. If you are not a pro member and are impatiently waiting for the updated version to come out, show your support by going pro.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Fellow Community Member

i downloaded it but it is not working,i paid for the professional one and sadly it is useless 

RE: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 PRO COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS TH12 UPDATE IS OUT NOW! - jojouy - 06-14-2018

COME ON ADMIN JUST RELEASE FREE VERSION