ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Lifetime licence activation failing - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Lifetime licence activation failing (/showthread.php?tid=5445)

Pages: 1 2

Lifetime licence activation failing - BoWitch - 06-17-2018

Hi, just upgraded to the RC5 and now my Lifetime licence activation is failing. i dont receive an error, the buttons just stay grey.

anyone else having issues? or fixed it?

i am struggling now to see the point of paying to be the beta tester when its those that paid that receive the issues until a free version is released 100% working for everyone else.

i do see the value of the extra features but i am really feeling negative about this update.

RE: Lifetime licence activation failing - Supreme Leader - 06-17-2018

Always deactivate your key then delete clashfarmer folder then install the new version to avoid file conflicts

RE: Lifetime licence activation failing - BoWitch - 06-17-2018

(06-17-2018, 09:47 AM)Erakey Wrote: Always deactivate your key then delete clashfarmer folder then install the new version to avoid file conflicts

didnt deactivate however, i have done a clean install and issue persists.

(06-17-2018, 10:05 AM)William_Wallace Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 09:47 AM)Erakey Wrote: Always deactivate your key then delete clashfarmer folder then install the new version to avoid file conflicts

Add screenshot please let me see

(06-17-2018, 10:19 AM)Erakey Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 10:05 AM)William_Wallace Wrote:

Add screenshot please let me see

Attached. it just returns to the same when i select activate.

Have you deleted the folder before installing? or used The uninstaller? a

(06-17-2018, 10:29 AM)Erakey Wrote: Have you deleted the folder before installing? or used The uninstaller? a

Delete/Reboot/Install

Try deleting it again and install CF in a different folder name and different directory
Make sure to disable your anti virus just till you get the key activated

(06-17-2018, 10:37 AM)Erakey Wrote: Try deleting it again and install CF in a different folder name and different directory
Make sure to disable your anti virus just till you get the key activated

used the uninstal/reboot/install when i try to activate the license this is what is returned in the clashfarmer.exe log.

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Tkinter.pyc", line 1470, in __call__
  File "frames\about_tab.pyc", line 21, in activate_license
  File "version.py", line 57, in bind_license
  File "version.py", line 116, in query_server
Exception: Cannot check ClashFarmer version server...<urlopen error [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond>

the internet connection on that virtual machine is working fine and there is no antivirus installed.

i am going to reboot the host and see what happens when i do a clean start of everything.

exactly the same. tried moving my key to my other two bots and i get the same. i suspect there is something wrong with the activation server. if you are activated i guess you will be fine. if you are going to activate, you may experience troubles.

I just activated without any problems, theres a problem with your connection, try restarting your router.
If the issue still persist send your license key to [email protected] with the link of this forum to get your key checked