ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Automatic Upgrading lvl 11 walls - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Automatic Upgrading lvl 11 walls (/showthread.php?tid=5446)

Automatic Upgrading lvl 11 walls - ShadowSwifty - 06-17-2018

Hi!

I bought the pro version and i noticed that at the Automatic wall upgrade, you can't select to upgrade a lvl 11 wall, why? The release of lvl 12 walls it's long gone, and you can upgrade all your walls to lvl 12, why at this moment, when we have lvl 13 walls, we can't auto-upgrade lvl 11 walls?

RE: Automatic Upgrading lvl 11 walls - BoWitch - 06-17-2018

(06-17-2018, 10:23 AM)ShadowSwifty Wrote: Hi!

I bought the pro version and i noticed that at the Automatic wall upgrade, you can't select to upgrade a lvl 11 wall, why? The release of lvl 12 walls it's long gone, and you can upgrade all your walls to lvl 12, why at this moment, when we have lvl 13 walls, we can't auto-upgrade lvl 11 walls?

this should be a feature request mate. still valid though, just needs a Mod to move it in the forum.

RE: Automatic Upgrading lvl 11 walls - ShadowSwifty - 06-17-2018

(06-17-2018, 10:28 AM)William_Wallace Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 10:23 AM)ShadowSwifty Wrote: Hi!

this should be a feature request mate. still valid though, just needs a Mod to move it in the forum.

It's a question. You have the lvl 11 wall button in the Automatic Wall Upgrading meniu but you can't select it! So it's not a feature request. A feature request may be to upgrade the lvl 12 wall to lvl 13, but if the lvl 11 upgrade it's not possible, the rest is useless.

RE: Automatic Upgrading lvl 11 walls - ArcherQueen - 06-17-2018

Noted guys, we will add additional wall levels in the next version releases.

RE: Automatic Upgrading lvl 11 walls - ShadowSwifty - 06-17-2018

(06-17-2018, 01:34 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Noted guys, we will add additional wall levels in the next version releases.

And why aren't the current working? the icon is there, that means that is blocked. Unlock it! Where is the benefit from using the pro version vs. the free version? This aspect was very important for most of us, keeping our walls upgraded while searching for dark elixir for example. Gold (especialy) and Elixir Storages are filled up more quickly than the Dark Storage, and with this feature, automatic wall upgrade, was a benefit for us, for using our resources.

Honestly, the Pro-Version sucks because of this important aspect! Angry

I respect your hard work and for developing this amazing bot, but com-on!! Give the Pro-Version users some benefits!!!

RE: Automatic Upgrading lvl 11 walls - jonathan967 - 09-04-2018

i dont know why, but for my self, if i choose auto wall for L9 walls it does upgarde walls L11.

RE: Automatic Upgrading lvl 11 walls - ArcherQueen - 09-06-2018

(09-04-2018, 12:44 AM)jonathan967 Wrote: i dont know why, but for my self, if i choose auto wall for L9 walls it does upgarde walls L11.

You should be able to upgrade to L9 to L10 and we will also add L11 soon.