ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Simple? search improvements - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Simple? search improvements (/showthread.php?tid=5512)

Simple? search improvements - yipsix - 07-29-2018

Hello Clashfarmers

I only use the search function because im tired of hitting that next-button.

However is it hard/possible to extend this feature alittle bit?

like (Suppose this is impossible since it's not there):

- Checking amount in collectors
- Checking if building is active or its level.

or (Suppose this is possible)

- Multiple and / or statements when checking total loot amount

Like im currently just checking for >300.000 gold and >300.000 elixer. But sometimes i get a eg. 750.000/280.000, which falls out of my parameters, but i very much would like to hit.

Is it here possible to make multiple search requirements? like >300.000 gold and >300.000 elixer or >600.000 gold or >600.000 elixer.

Hope you understand what im getting at Smile

It would really help out alot thanks

RE: Simple? search improvements - orkalass - 08-03-2018

(07-29-2018, 06:21 PM)yipsix Wrote: Hello Clashfarmers

I only use the search function because im tired of hitting that next-button.

However is it hard/possible to extend this feature alittle bit?

like (Suppose this is impossible since it's not there):

- Checking amount in collectors
- Checking if building is active or its level.

or (Suppose this is possible)

- Multiple and / or statements when checking total loot amount

Like im currently just checking for >300.000 gold and >300.000 elixer. But sometimes i get a eg. 750.000/280.000, which falls out of my parameters, but i very much would like to hit.

Is it here possible to make multiple search requirements? like >300.000 gold and >300.000 elixer or >600.000 gold or >600.000 elixer.

Hope you understand what im getting at Smile

It would really help out alot thanks

The bot already checks the level of the collectors and mines. As for telling you their exact amount, and the exact amount in their storage, and headquarters, etc, etc, it's just not possible. The bot already checks if the collectors are full or not. That's the best you'll get out of that feature.

What do you mean if building is active or not? You want the ability to name a building, say an Inferno Tower, and check to say if it's out of ammo? Or do you want the ability to check if it's currently being built/upgrading and therefore offline?

The old version of the bot had a more robust search feature. I hope that the current line can some day get the same treatment. For now, I think the focus is getting all of the core features working (like re-arming, or upgrading walls 11/12), but be assured that the devs will have seen your feedback! 

Thanks for the suggestions and I hope you continue to enjoy the program!