ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update (/showthread.php?tid=5623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - ArcherQueen - 12-29-2018

(12-29-2018, 11:57 AM)s2m0odys2 Wrote: I think it’s about time to release the free version isn’t it?

For now, 1.8.20 is a professional version only, which requires a license key that you can purchase staring from $5.99, https://www.clashfarmer.com/pricing.html OR wait patiently for the free version release.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - ArcherQueen - 12-29-2018

(12-29-2018, 07:31 AM)Gothic__Night Wrote: well...it don't matter to me i haven't asked for free version and i can wait...but like i stated before i can't buy pro cause paypal say We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method.when i go to checkout and login my account...so only option for me is free...or maybe others don't use pay pal idk.... but the pro does have perks that free don't...these perks are not really a big deal to me...so i always used free...but i would buy pro to support if i could...i haven't really searched other bots but think they more expensive and i been useing this bot for a 3-4 years or so idk...and always wrked...had pro back before u charged...but point a guy can spend more on gems or buying accounts easy then what is charged for pro

If the issue with Paypal persists, please send us an email with the details to [email protected]

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - DTX-Farmer - 12-29-2018

I agree with the comments above, the website says it's free or you can pay for more options or better features. Since there isn't a free version available, this site is falsely advertising and opening itself up to lawsuits.
The people here make this forum what it is and keeping members in the dark is not a good marketing technique if you want to keep the members happy.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - clashman2016 - 12-29-2018

(12-29-2018, 05:48 PM)DTX-Farmer Wrote: I agree with the comments above, the website says it's free or you can pay for more options or better features. Since there isn't a free version available, this site is falsely advertising and opening itself up to lawsuits.
The people here make this forum what it is and keeping members in the dark is not a good marketing technique if you want to keep the members happy.

Its obvious there isnt a free version anymore so just move on.  There are others out there for free that work just as good..

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - ddcoc24 - 12-29-2018

Just be patient people, if they say the free version is in the works, they will release it when they are ready. It is their product and they decide when it is released. Happy Holidays everyone, wishing the best for you and your families!

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Rngr - 12-30-2018

Is there a thread somewhere which lists the additional features you receive with a licensed version?

Thanks

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 10:12 AM)Giz Wrote: I'm surprised about the unexpected long time for free release...I've already tried pro version and I don't need its extra features. I understand this commercial strategy that consists to push users to pay for pro version but don't tell us that free version needs more time for development, it's just exactly the same with blocked features that can be activated by entering a licence key...
So...I'm using this bot since 2 years and fot now I'm about to leave for another one that I'm testing on a 2nd account and seems to work fine. Think about it, you're losing users and credibility.

Regards from and old botter guys  Wink

Maybe the devs are sick n tired from being told what to do. It's like you guys don't own a car and asking for free rides and if people don't give you free rides it means they are bad people. Nice logic.
The bot is not under development no one ever said that. It's under testing
If you found something else go ahead no one is forced to understand and to stay here.
It's your loss
This bot is one of a kind nothing is like it all other bots are the same ripped off from the free source ones. All other bots uses injection methods which can be detected clashfarmer doesn't inject anything and can't be detected. Clashfarmer doesn't install third party hidden software to mine your PC for coins which many of the "free bots" does
Enough already

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - barbarian_lion_king - 12-30-2018

When is the free version gonna be released???

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 11:08 AM)Giz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 10:31 AM)Erakey Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 10:12 AM)Giz Wrote: I'm surprised about the unexpected long time for free release...I've already tried pro version and I don't need its extra features. I understand this commercial strategy that consists to push users to pay for pro version but don't tell us that free version needs more time for development, it's just exactly the same with blocked features that can be activated by entering a licence key...
So...I'm using this bot since 2 years and fot now I'm about to leave for another one that I'm testing on a 2nd account and seems to work fine. Think about it, you're losing users and credibility.

Maybe the devs are sick n tired from being told what to do. It's like you guys don't own a car and asking for free rides and if people don't give you free rides it means they are bad people. Nice logic.
If you found something else go ahead no one is forced to understand and to stay here.
It's your loss
This bot is one of a kind nothing is like it all other bots are the same ripped off from the free source ones. All other bots uses injection methods which can be detected clashfarmer doesn't inject anything and can't be detected. Clashfarmer doesn't install third party hidden software to mine your PC for coins which many of the "free bots" does
Enough already
"It's under testing"  Smile  yeah for sure, needs more testing than pro version. I've been working for more than 20 years in development & informatic, I know what about I'm talking. 

Is it so hard to say something like "We're working hard and now we need to make more money, so free version will be delayed more and more in the future, hope you'll understand" and don't hide behind "free version will be also realeased soon, but were not sure exactly when". Soon means few days not months so don't be chocked because people are asking.

Yeah "Enough already"  Wink

Ok

(12-30-2018, 12:09 PM)s2m0odys2 Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 11:41 AM)Erakey Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 11:08 AM)Giz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 10:31 AM)Erakey Wrote:

It's your loss
Enough already
"It's under testing"  Smile  yeah for sure, needs more testing than pro version. I've been working for more than 20 years in development & informatic, I know what about I'm talking. 

Is it so hard to say something like "We're working hard and now we need to make more money, so free version will be delayed more and more in the future, hope you'll understand" and don't hide behind "free version will be also realeased soon, but were not sure exactly when". Soon means few days not months so don't be chocked because people are asking.

Yeah "Enough already"  Wink

Ok

Someone got choked with a bit of truth in the face

Edit: I don’t buy the pro version because I don’t see useful things on what is offered on it btw.

The keys are mainly is to keep the site and servers running which costs hundreds of dollars to keep running.
I agree with you the pro version needs a lot of working and improvements but again thats not the point of the pro version.
For example when I like a video game and really appreciate the work I don't go buy the normal or basic version which is usually 59 or 49$. I buy the gold edition or limited or deluxe to pay more like 99$-200$ not for the couple extra features and in game rewards but to show how much I appreciate the company and the work they put to give us such game. if you guys don't understand that than Im sorry.
As I mentioned before if clashfarmer is everything you guys saying then I guess there's no reason for you to be here and posting comments and advertising for other site. Or threatening to leave.
Note that I don't get paid nor get any advantages for being here. I just love this forum and the owners. And of course the nice user's.