ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update (/showthread.php?tid=5623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Seattle - 12-30-2018

Clashfarmer is definitely having a false advertisement by stating that their software is free. If clashfarmer would like to get paid for their work, I don’t think any of us has a problem with it nor would we complain. They should just remove the word “Free” from their website. I believe most users are frustrated because clashfarmer is pretending to be “testing” the free versions, in fact, they are using this delay as a business strategy to make user paid. That’s why we are frustrated. In comparison, imagine Microsoft is adviertising big on their “Free” Windows 10 HOME version, but after 20 some days of releasing their paid PRO version, they are still stating that their HOME version is still under “testing”, but will be released soon. At the same time, they are blasting their customers who asked for the release date and giving them a guilt trip on how unappreciative person they are. It’s the credibility that counts. Just tell us the truth, it will save you a lot of trouble.

Just giving a honest opinion, not trying to offense anyone nor trying to discredit clashfarmer. clashfarmer has every rights to make their customer pay. But, strongly recommend clashfarmer to do better with the misinformation. Just image, even if clashfarmer stated that the free version will be released 2 MONTHs after the pro version, I believe most of us reasonable player would not complain nor have an issue. Anyway, appreciate clashfarmer for their work, and making COC fun. It’s a game, it’s supposed to make everyone happy and relaxed.

Happy new year everyone!

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 12-31-2018

(12-30-2018, 07:43 PM)Seattle Wrote: Clashfarmer is definitely having a false advertisement by stating that their software is free. If clashfarmer would like to get paid for their work, I don’t think any of us has a problem with it nor would we complain. They should just remove the word “Free”  from their website. I believe most users are frustrated because clashfarmer is pretending to be “testing” the free versions, in fact, they are using this delay as a business strategy to make user paid. That’s why we are frustrated. In comparison, imagine Microsoft is adviertising big on their “Free” Windows 10 HOME version, but after 20 some days of releasing their paid PRO version, they are still stating that their HOME version is still under “testing”, but will be released soon. At the same time, they are blasting their  customers who asked for the release date and giving them a guilt trip on how unappreciative person they are. It’s the credibility that counts. Just tell us the truth, it will save you a lot of trouble.

Just giving a honest opinion, not trying to offense anyone nor trying to discredit clashfarmer. clashfarmer has every rights to make their customer pay. But, strongly recommend clashfarmer to do better with the misinformation. Just image, even if clashfarmer stated that the free version will be released 2 MONTHs after the pro version, I believe most of us reasonable player would not complain nor have an issue. Anyway, appreciate clashfarmer for their work, and making COC fun. It’s a game, it’s supposed to make everyone happy and relaxed.

Happy new year everyone!

Thanks for the feedback and we all appreciate your opinion on the matter
Note that the free version is no different than the paid version there's only some features difference between the two so the testing isn't particularly on the free version it usually get locked for paid users so the forums won't get flooded with the bot isn't working topics and posts and can focus on reliable feedback from the small number of paid users. The bot it self was under development and testing and till now been almost 3 weeks is locked for paid users only. Other than that it never took more than 2-5 days to release the free version. Why now it's taking so long that I can't really answer because I haven't really talked to the devs about it. So all I've been saying is just wait. it either will be released soon or we will hear clear answer from the devs. In the end it's just a game no need for all the frustration and stress over it.
Thanks for the continuous support

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - rajaram - 01-01-2019

Will there be a free version within this month. Sorry I'm new to the forum posting first time ever thanks

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - kingebi - 01-04-2019

that dont search for component. the search key is not active.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - barbarian_lion_king - 01-04-2019

could we please get a reply on when the free version will be out ???

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 01-04-2019

(01-04-2019, 03:17 PM)s2m0odys2 Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 03:11 PM)Giz Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 02:29 PM)barbarian_lion_king Wrote: could we please get a reply on when the free version will be out ???

"The free version will be also released soon, but were not sure exactly when."  Big Grin

CF Team is a joke

Sad

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - pedrosantarelli - 01-04-2019

baixei o memu na versao recomendada porem da erro de falha de login... alguem consegue me ajudar>

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Thecees - 01-04-2019

(01-04-2019, 02:29 PM)barbarian_lion_king Wrote: could we please get a reply on when the free version will be out ???

Here’s a thought...moderators advised to get the 30 day license, and the release was 12/10. 🤔

Oh, and telling them they’re a joke when they’re providing you a free thing is ignorant.  You try releasing a commercial product, support it, and do it on your own dime. I have no issues with their freemium model....if you don’t want to spend money, learn patience.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Seattle - 01-04-2019

(01-04-2019, 05:34 PM)Thecees Wrote:

Here’s a thought...moderators advised to get the 30 day license, and the release was 12/10. 🤔

Oh, and telling them they’re a joke when they’re providing you a free thing is ignorant.  You try releasing a commercial product, support it, and do it on your own dime. I have no issues with their freemium model....if you don’t want to spend money, learn patience.
Thecees, if you look at their own website, they are promoting BIG on “Clashfarmer bot is absolutely free and it will forever be available for anyone who wants to use it. Clashfarmer also updates frequently in order to stay ahead of COC game updates, and it is the most professional Clash of Clans bot ever programmed.”

Therefore, I don’t think it’s unfair to ask when the release date would be. You should stop trying to put people on a guilt trip. People are simply asking a question, so, don’t try to be a smartaxx and school people.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - orkalass - 01-04-2019

(01-04-2019, 09:25 PM)Seattle Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 05:34 PM)Thecees Wrote:

Thecees, if you look at their own website, they are promoting BIG on “Clashfarmer bot is absolutely free and it will forever be available for anyone who wants to use it. Clashfarmer also updates frequently in order to stay ahead of COC game updates, and it is the most professional Clash of Clans bot ever programmed.”

Therefore, I don’t think it’s unfair to ask when the release date would be. You should stop trying to put people on a guilt trip. People are simply asking a question, so, don’t try to be a smartaxx and school people.

It's not unfair to ask, there just isn't one set in stone yet. And if there is, the team is keeping it quiet. So for now, we don't know. That's the best answer you are going to get because that's all that we know.