ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update (/showthread.php?tid=5623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - orkalass - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 02:02 AM)spamgc Wrote: Clashfarmer is no free anymore, stop lie scammers.

Please stop. We have mentioned in this thread time and time again, there is still a free version on its way. Yes we understand it is heavily delayed. The team ran into some difficulties and are working through them. Please understand that the programming team works on this on their free time. While the subscriptions help to keep things alive, they do not supplement a full salary. Things take time, and people run into bugs/issues. When we know more, we'll tell you more. Until then, please remain positive. And yes, a free version is still planned for release. We just don't have the exact time frame.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Seattle - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 03:48 PM)orkalass Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 02:02 AM)spamgc Wrote: Clashfarmer is no free anymore, stop lie scammers.

Please stop. We have mentioned in this thread time and time again, there is still a free version on its way. Yes we understand it is heavily delayed. The team ran into some difficulties and are working through them. Please understand that the programming team works on this on their free time. While the subscriptions help to keep things alive, they do not supplement a full salary. Things take time, and people run into bugs/issues. When we know more, we'll tell you more. Until then, please remain positive. And yes, a free version is still planned for release. We just don't have the exact time frame.
“The team ran into some difficulties and are working through them”.... this doesn’t make logical sense. The pro version is more complex than the free version, looks like that has been working for 34 days (took like 1-2 days to push out). It just doesn’t make sense that a free version (less features) Is taking longer than a month to figure out... I am sorry.. I just don’t know how that made sense.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Thecees - 01-15-2019

(01-14-2019, 11:54 PM)Seattle Wrote:

“The team ran into some difficulties and are working through them”.... this doesn’t make logical sense. The pro version is more complex than the free version, looks like that has been working for 34 days (took like 1-2 days to push out). It just doesn’t make sense that a free version (less features) Is taking longer than a month to figure out... I am sorry.. I just don’t know how that made sense.

It made lots of cents, not sense. Yes they’re collecting revenue for their hard work. Deal with it and be patient. Play the game yourself, live, in the meantime.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Seattle - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 05:05 AM)Thecees Wrote:

It made lots of cents, not sense. Yes they’re collecting revenue for their hard work. Deal with it and be patient. Play the game yourself, live, in the meantime.
So, you are agreeing that they are not releasing because they try to make money. I see, I guess you proved my point as well. If you want to play the game yourself, why are you on here commenting?

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - BoWitch - 01-15-2019

Some of the comments here are unreal !

a free version is not your right, so remember that. it is the right of the developers to release a free version. if you are so hellbent on a free version, release one of your own. i cant code so i wait patiently for the free version for 2 of my bots. my main bot is licensed, not because i "NEED" to bot, but because i want to bot and wished to show my appreciation to the Dev's for the work they do. until that free version is released i have no option but to wait. calling people dickheads and speculating about money means nothing and are merely wasted comments from what seems like to be nothing more than children.

As with most people commenting, i am not a dev/mod so this is subjective rather than authoritative.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Thecees - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 06:23 AM)Seattle Wrote:

So, you are agreeing that they are not releasing because they try to make money. I see, I guess you proved my point as well. If you want to play the game yourself, why are you on here commenting?

Oh I’d much prefer to use bot, but I can wait.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 01-15-2019

Some of you guys are braindead foreal... You think the bot is locked cause we need your cents? Lol we wipe our asses with 100$ bills
But keep on crying im done explaining why the free version is not released which i did like 10000 time already
Reminder dont cross the line dont mention other bot or you will be purged from the site permanently

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - HAMZAORKO - 01-15-2019

I am Still Waiting !!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - AdrianUK93 - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 07:38 AM)Thecees Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 06:23 AM)Seattle Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 03:48 PM)orkalass Wrote: Please stop. We have mentioned in this thread time and time again, there is still a free version on its way. Yes we understand it is heavily delayed. The team ran into some difficulties and are working through them. Please understand that the programming team works on this on their free time. While the subscriptions help to keep things alive, they do not supplement a full salary. Things take time, and people run into bugs/issues. When we know more, we'll tell you more. Until then, please remain positive. And yes, a free version is still planned for release. We just don't have the exact time frame.

Oh I’d much prefer to use bot, but I can wait.

Right!!!
You lot are so impatient it's unbelievable. I have always used the free bot, when December update come out I waited a few days and then decided to buy the 1 month pro license just to cover me until new free bot was released.

Now everyone that is saying "The pro version is more complex than the free version, looks like that has been working for 34 days (took like 1-2 days to push out)", and other things like that, don't make assumptions.

So the professional bot that I was running for around 20 days had nothing but issues, yes it still runs but I've had several bugs with it, to the point where I now realise why the free bot isn't out yet. It's absolutely nothing to do with them wanting to make money, it's because they've still not got the professional version up and running 100%. 

What is the point in them releasing you guys a free bot that doesn't function properly, when they have paying members that of course will be prioritised.

So stop accusing them of scamming and lying. 

Take it from a professional bot user! THE PROFESSIONAL BOT IS NOT RUNNING 100% RIGHT, THIS IS MOST LIKELY WHY NO FREE VERSION HAS BEEN RELEASED YET!!

And thank you to all the admins that are trying so hard not to loose their heads with all these false accusations.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - BoWitch - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 05:50 PM)elders.court2 Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 09:07 AM)Erakey Wrote: Some of you guys are braindead foreal... You think the bot is locked cause we need your cents? Lol we wipe our asses with 100$ bills
But keep on crying im done explaining why the free version is not released which i did like 10000 time already
Reminder dont cross the line dont mention other bot or you will be purged from the site permanently

I find it interesting that any mention of a competing bot will get you banned from the site.

having run boards in the past its not uncommon. you may be looking for the negativity in it however its mostly there to stop people asking support questions about it. there are other bots, google will tell you that, they have forums also, where the same will be in place, they dont have half the features that this bot has, namely detection evasion and automation on upgrading etc. so really mods are just keeping the boards clean and tidy and focused on the bot here.