ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update (/showthread.php?tid=5623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - BNBratt - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 09:07 AM)Erakey Wrote: Some of you guys are braindead foreal... You think the bot is locked cause we need your cents? Lol we wipe our asses with 100$ bills
But keep on crying im done explaining why the free version is not released which i did like 10000 time already
Reminder dont cross the line dont mention other bot or you will be purged from the site permanently

Fantastic reply by a forum moderator.  How'd he get the job?

Anyway, as far as a free version goes, IF there are still bugs to work out, don't you think having the free version with a LOT more users would be the way to go?  They can submit fix it tickets, describe issues and help accelerate the "fixing" process.  Do you really think we are lead to believe that because there are bugs, it will chase away the "free users"?  What chases people away is the way YOU handle clients, lead people falsely by advertising "Please note, the FREE version will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting."

Don't come at your potential customers saying they are stupid and advertise one thing to only find a completely different thing.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Seattle - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 04:57 PM)We AdrianUK93 Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 07:38 AM)Thecees Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 06:23 AM)Seattle Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 05:05 AM)Thecees Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 11:54 PM)Seattle Wrote: “The team ran into some difficulties and are working through them”.... this doesn’t make logical sense. The pro version is more complex than the free version, looks like that has been working for 34 days (took like 1-2 days to push out). It just doesn’t make sense that a free version (less features) Is taking longer than a month to figure out... I am sorry.. I just don’t know how that made sense.

It made lots of cents, not sense. Yes they’re collecting revenue for their hard work. Deal with it and be patient. Play the game yourself, live, in the meantime.
So, you are agreeing that they are not releasing because they try to make money. I see, I guess you proved my point as well. If you want to play the game yourself, why are you on here commenting?

Oh I’d much prefer to use bot, but I can wait.

Right!!!
You lot are so impatient it's unbelievable. I have always used the free bot, when December update come out I waited a few days and then decided to buy the 1 month pro license just to cover me until new free bot was released.

Now everyone that is saying "The pro version is more complex than the free version, looks like that has been working for 34 days (took like 1-2 days to push out)", and other things like that, don't make assumptions.

So the professional bot that I was running for around 20 days had nothing but issues, yes it still runs but I've had several bugs with it, to the point where I now realise why the free bot isn't out yet. It's absolutely nothing to do with them wanting to make money, it's because they've still not got the professional version up and running 100%. 

What is the point in them releasing you guys a free bot that doesn't function properly, when they have paying members that of course will be prioritised.

So stop accusing them of scamming and lying. 

Take it from a professional bot user! THE PROFESSIONAL BOT IS NOT RUNNING 100% RIGHT, THIS IS MOST LIKELY WHY NO FREE VERSION HAS BEEN RELEASED YET!!

And thank you to all the admins that are trying so hard not to loose their heads with all these false accusations.

Now, that is a different story. By that explanation, I can understand the delays on the free bot. That’s basically the only thing we wanted to know. Most of us who are complaining have no idea that there are still lots of issue with the Pro version and things are still being work on. Thank you for clearing that up. I have read every single posts here, and none of which mentioned the pro version is still being work on. From most of the respond we got when we ask for the free version release update was “buy the pro if you can’t wait”. Thank you for clearing that up again.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 10:05 PM)BNBratt Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 09:07 AM)Erakey Wrote: Some of you guys are braindead foreal... You think the bot is locked cause we need your cents? Lol we wipe our asses with 100$ bills
But keep on crying im done explaining why the free version is not released which i did like 10000 time already
Reminder dont cross the line dont mention other bot or you will be purged from the site permanently

Fantastic reply by a forum moderator.  How'd he get the job?

Anyway, as far as a free version goes, IF there are still bugs to work out, don't you think having the free version with a LOT more users would be the way to go?  They can submit fix it tickets, describe issues and help accelerate the "fixing" process.  Do you really think we are lead to believe that because there are bugs, it will chase away the "free users"?  What chases people away is the way YOU handle clients, lead people falsely by advertising "Please note, the FREE version will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting."

Don't come at your potential customers saying they are stupid and advertise one thing to only find a completely different thing.

free users are not customers they are free users, paid users are not customers they donate for the services provided
we not a commercial company we are a community.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - BNBratt - 01-16-2019

If they get services, they are a customer. Free users are potential customers. Even if you think this is a community the same logic applies that free users are the ones that "work out the bugs in masses" and paid users get more features.

The point is lost on you apparently how it is blasted everywhere on their main pages:
"Please note, the FREE version will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting."

Also a reference of us being a customer on the "professional pricing page" there is a BUY NOW button. Not a donate button.

I have bought the 1 month edition to try the bot out and it works for what I want to accomplish (I won't renew), but Erakey and other "staff" (another sign it IS a business model) want to come up with excuses. I appreciate the work people are doing to make/upgrade/improve the bot, but as you have seen on countless pages, people are confused, upset and leaving your "community" which will eventually lead to no one buying and making this all not worth while. Hopefully you can appreciate those insights and not be combative with your guests.

So a few options to make it less confusing: 1. Change the stance on "always free, all the time" 2. Make it free to everyone even if it is buggy and work out those bugs along the way. 3. Keep it the same way and hear the complaints from people that have a legit complaint.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 01-16-2019

(01-16-2019, 01:12 AM)BNBratt Wrote: If they get services, they are a customer.  Free users are potential customers.  Even if you think this is a community the same logic applies that free users are the ones that "work out the bugs in masses" and paid users get more features.

The point is lost on you apparently how it is blasted everywhere on their main pages:  
"Please note, the FREE version will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting."

Also a reference of us being a customer on the "professional pricing page" there is a BUY NOW button.  Not a donate button.

I have bought the 1 month edition to try the bot out and it works for what I want to accomplish (I won't renew), but Erakey and other "staff" (another sign it IS a business model) want to come up with excuses.  I appreciate the work people are doing to make/upgrade/improve the bot, but as you have seen on countless pages, people are confused, upset and leaving your "community" which will eventually lead to no one buying and making this all not worth while.  Hopefully you can appreciate those insights and not be combative with your guests.

So a few options to make it less confusing:  1.  Change the stance on "always free, all the time"   2.  Make it free to everyone even if it is buggy and work out those bugs along the way.  3.  Keep it the same way and hear the complaints from people that have a legit complaint.

Thanks for your feedback... Cheers mate

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Seattle - 01-16-2019

(01-16-2019, 01:12 AM)BNBratt Wrote: If they get services, they are a customer.  Free users are potential customers.  Even if you think this is a community the same logic applies that free users are the ones that "work out the bugs in masses" and paid users get more features.

Also a reference of us being a customer on the "professional pricing page" there is a BUY NOW button.  Not a donate button.

I have bought the 1 month edition to try the bot out and it works for what I want to accomplish (I won't renew), but Erakey and other "staff" (another sign it IS a business model) want to come up with excuses.  I appreciate the work people are doing to make/upgrade/improve the bot, but as you have seen on countless pages, people are confused, upset and leaving your "community" which will eventually lead to no one buying and making this all not worth while.  Hopefully you can appreciate those insights and not be combative with your guests.

So a few options to make it less confusing:  1.  Change the stance on "always free, all the time"   2.  Make it free to everyone even if it is buggy and work out those bugs along the way.  3.  Keep it the same way and hear the complaints from people that have a legit complaint.
I can’t agree more. Hitting the core of the issue. Whoever is paying is absolutely a customer. Donation is a voluntary act, which clearly isn’t the case on CF. People are required to pay a set amount of money to get access to the product, therefore, this is a business selling a product. Paid users are customers. Changing the false advertisement will clear up a lot of confusion and frustration.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 01-16-2019

(01-16-2019, 01:43 AM)Seattle Wrote:

I can’t agree more. Hitting the core of the issue. Whoever is paying is absolutely a customer. Donation is a voluntary act, which clearly isn’t the case on CF. People are required to pay a set amount of money to get access to the product, therefore, this is a business selling a product. Paid users are customers. Changing the false advertisement will clear up a lot of confusion and frustration.

Omg so much drama over a phone game bot lol

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - smeff - 01-16-2019

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if the free version will be released. thanks and good job

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - therantex - 01-16-2019

(01-16-2019, 10:16 AM)smeff Wrote: Hi everyone, I wanted to know if the free version will be released. thanks and good job

There's no specific day yet. Just stay tuned to the Forum.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - TeikChoon - 01-16-2019

Hi Guys,
Can I check if the Pro version has fixed the problem raid with CC and donate to others already?

Thanks.