ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update (/showthread.php?tid=5623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - nicogrobler09 - 01-18-2019

hi so i just installed, paid, got the key etc but when i go into memu, launch coc and start the bot. it just says verifying emulator and coc the whole time does not work at all. i am using memu version 2.9.6.1

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - yoyoalben0 - 01-18-2019

was using an old tool last 4 years, but suddenly close, the others are right. the "FREE" advertisement when searching using google is strong, but when i came here and read the thread, i only saw that you can only use it as a pro for now. sad i was expecting a trial so i could buy on the future. anyways, i'll just wait for the free version to see if its worth a penny buying the premium one.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Seattle - 01-18-2019

(01-18-2019, 12:43 PM)yoyoalben0 Wrote: was using an old tool last 4 years, but suddenly close, the others are right. the "FREE" advertisement when searching using google is strong, but when i came here and read the thread, i only saw that you can only use it as a pro for now. sad i was expecting a trial so i could buy on the future. anyways, i'll just wait for the free version to see if its worth a penny buying the premium one.

Don’t hold your breath. They are saying it will be out soon for over a month. Won’t be surprise if the free version isn’t out for the next month. No news, nothing. Only say “working on it”, and those are from the moderators, not the actual dev team. So, that is very likely not accurate.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 01-18-2019

(01-18-2019, 08:34 AM)nicogrobler09 Wrote: hi so i just installed, paid, got the key etc but when i go into memu, launch coc and start the bot. it just says verifying emulator and coc the whole time does not work at all. i am using memu version 2.9.6.1

Add screenshots please

(01-18-2019, 12:56 PM)Seattle Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 12:43 PM)yoyoalben0 Wrote: was using an old tool last 4 years, but suddenly close, the others are right. the "FREE" advertisement when searching using google is strong, but when i came here and read the thread, i only saw that you can only use it as a pro for now. sad i was expecting a trial so i could buy on the future. anyways, i'll just wait for the free version to see if its worth a penny buying the premium one.

Don’t hold your breath. They are saying it will be out soon for over a month. Won’t be surprise if the free version isn’t out for the next month. No news, nothing. Only say “working on it”, and those are from the moderators, not the actual dev team. So, that is very likely not accurate.

Please dont give a statement from your personal opinion. Thanks

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 01-18-2019

(01-18-2019, 07:50 PM)Swallowme Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 07:21 PM)Erakey Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 08:34 AM)nicogrobler09 Wrote: hi so i just installed, paid, got the key etc but when i go into memu, launch coc and start the bot. it just says verifying emulator and coc the whole time does not work at all. i am using memu version 2.9.6.1

Add screenshots please

That's not his opinion that is actually what is happening. This bot is dead, Archer Queen doesn't have the guts to come here and say it.

Admins and devs dont need to be here they tell me the info and i relay it to the users dont be rude

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Seattle - 01-19-2019

Add screenshots please

Let me reference two responses from you previous. Please explain why my statement above is only a personal opinion. 
First one, directly from you (Erakey) on 12/31/2018 (page 18 on this thread): ""The bot it self was under development and testing and till now been almost 3 weeks is locked for paid users only. Other than that it never took more than 2-5 days to release the free version. Why now it's taking so long that I can't really answer because I haven't really talked to the devs about it.""
Second response from you on 1/5/2018 (Page 20 on this thread): ""Hahahaha not really they are here they mostly depend on mods here to answer people. And yes we don't directly contact Devs or the owners we go through chain of command like any other business or institution. And you are right we have 0 knowledge about whats going on. Because they haven't told us anything and if theres nothing that means theres no point of asking and wasting my time or their time.""

Please note """ And you are right we have 0 knowledge about whats going on, Because they haven't told us anything"". Why is my statement above false? 

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 01-19-2019

(01-19-2019, 02:24 AM)Seattle Wrote:

Add screenshots please

Let me reference two responses from you previous. Please explain why my statement above is only a personal opinion. 
First one, directly from you (Erakey) on 12/31/2018 (page 18 on this thread): ""The bot it self was under development and testing and till now been almost 3 weeks is locked for paid users only. Other than that it never took more than 2-5 days to release the free version. Why now it's taking so long that I can't really answer because I haven't really talked to the devs about it.""
Second response from you on 1/5/2018 (Page 20 on this thread): ""Hahahaha not really they are here they mostly depend on mods here to answer people. And yes we don't directly contact Devs or the owners we go through chain of command like any other business or institution. And you are right we have 0 knowledge about whats going on. Because they haven't told us anything and if theres nothing that means theres no point of asking and wasting my time or their time.""

Please note """ And you are right we have 0 knowledge about whats going on, Because they haven't told us anything"". Why is my statement above false? 
They told me whats going on and i posted about it multiple times. Its 2 3 weeks ago when i said what i said i said it 1000 times and i say it again there was some complications with the team and theres unknown delay the bot will be released when its released

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - royace - 01-19-2019

Hi when will the free bot come out?

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - rubsenzo - 01-19-2019

Hi!

I just bought the bot today and activated my code etc.
Now my only problem is, whenever I click on start bot, it just gets stuck on "Starting bot"!
Is there anyone that could help me?

Thanks in advance!
Rubsenzo

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - therantex - 01-19-2019

(01-19-2019, 04:49 PM)rubsenzo Wrote: Hi!

I just bought the bot today and activated my code etc.
Now my only problem is, whenever I click on start bot, it just gets stuck on "Starting bot"!
Is there anyone that could help me?

Thanks in advance!
Rubsenzo

Make sure youre using Memu 2.9.6.1 with Android 4.4 + ClashFarmer 1.8.20. If everything it's correct try this:

Go HERE and use the tools to clean Install ClashFarmer again.

If you still not solve it I can help you via TeamViewer.
Cheers