ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update (/showthread.php?tid=5623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Gothic__Night - 02-04-2019

I have thought bout getting life membership but it seems as though this bot has died or devs don't care the way people are talking about it in this forum...i know moderators are tired of people asking for free version...but it has been a long time with nothing...as for pro seems still buggy which makes me wonder why even get it...i stated before the free version is perfect for me i don't need all that extra shit...also seems as even though pro hasn't added where u can deploy the new trps yet..it just seems to me nobody cares and bot dead...i would even pay for a life of the free version if it was at like 25 buks or something if it bout the money...but why spend bout a hund for something i don't fully need...i don't want other bots i want this one i have used it for over 5 years or so the free version and that what i want...like i said i willing to pay for the free version at a reasonable price..and i imagine alot of others would too...so stop the hold up if that the problem and it about the money...cause just leaving it not getting no where...waiting for people to get the pro or some just leaving for another bot...you would make more profit if it bout the money by selling the free version at a low price...i know mite not be about the money and people busy or tired but i don't want this bot to die and think alot of others don't want to see that happen ether...it usually bout the money but i could be wrong...if people don't care anymore then find others that do...this bot is amazing in my eyes and i believe there are some passionate people out there that would be willing to work on it rather then see it die...those my thoughts take it for what its worth...but this is not solving anything...don't let this bot die please....

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 02-04-2019

(02-04-2019, 10:49 AM)Gothic__Night Wrote: I have thought bout getting life membership but it seems as though this bot has died or devs don't care the way people are talking about it in this forum...i know moderators are tired of people asking for free version...but it has been a long time with nothing...as for pro seems still buggy which makes me wonder why even get it...i stated before the free version is perfect for me i don't need all that extra shit...also seems as even though pro hasn't added where u can deploy the new trps yet..it just seems to me nobody cares and bot dead...i would even pay for a life of the free version if it was at like 25 buks or something if it bout the money...but why spend bout a hund for something i don't fully need...i don't want other bots i want this one i have used it for over 5 years or so the free version and that what i want...like i said i willing to pay for the free version at a reasonable price..and i imagine alot of others would too...so stop the hold up if that the problem and it about the money...cause just leaving it not getting no where...waiting for people to get the pro or some just leaving for another bot...you would make more profit if it bout the money by selling the free version at a low price...i know mite not be about the money and people busy or tired but i don't want this bot to die and think alot of others don't want to see that happen ether...it usually bout the money but i could be wrong...if people don't care anymore then find others that do...this bot is amazing in my eyes and i believe there are some passionate people out there that would be willing to work on it rather then see it die...those my thoughts take it for what its worth...but this is not solving anything...don't let this bot die please....

Man you almost made me cry like for real, few days ago a new version was released and the bot is still buggy the forum will be flooded if the free version get released as for why the delays and why the slow progress from what I learned in life is best to just keep some things private.
Cheers yo much love thank you for the continues support

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Seattle - 02-05-2019

(02-04-2019, 11:22 AM)Erakey Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 10:49 AM)Gothic__Night Wrote: I have thought bout getting life membership but it seems as though this bot has died or devs don't care the way people are talking about it in this forum...i know moderators are tired of people asking for free version...but it has been a long time with nothing...as for pro seems still buggy which makes me wonder why even get it...i stated before the free version is perfect for me i don't need all that extra shit...also seems as even though pro hasn't added where u can deploy the new trps yet..it just seems to me nobody cares and bot dead...i would even pay for a life of the free version if it was at like 25 buks or something if it bout the money...but why spend bout a hund for something i don't fully need...i don't want other bots i want this one i have used it for over 5 years or so the free version and that what i want...like i said i willing to pay for the free version at a reasonable price..and i imagine alot of others would too...so stop the hold up if that the problem and it about the money...cause just leaving it not getting no where...waiting for people to get the pro or some just leaving for another bot...you would make more profit if it bout the money by selling the free version at a low price...i know mite not be about the money and people busy or tired but i don't want this bot to die and think alot of others don't want to see that happen ether...it usually bout the money but i could be wrong...if people don't care anymore then find others that do...this bot is amazing in my eyes and i believe there are some passionate people out there that would be willing to work on it rather then see it die...those my thoughts take it for what its worth...but this is not solving anything...don't let this bot die please....

Man you almost made me cry like for real, few days ago a new version was released and the bot is still buggy the forum will be flooded if the free version get released as for why the delays and why the slow progress  from what I learned in life is best to just keep some things private.
I totally agree... I do feel bad for the moderators, as you guys are being caught in between. I have been a hard critic, and most of you moderators know.. lol.. But one thing i said it before and say it again - thank you moderators for trying your best to respond to us critics, appreciate your effort... I also wonder, what is the likelihood of finding other Devs who are passionate enough to work on the bot? Let's be honest here, no new features has been added for a LONG time. With the pro verison,
1) the "new" troops still not deploying (they have been out for a LONG time, 6 months)
2) Wall upgrade.... they just added in wall lvl 12... which is for TH 11 only... 
3) deploying siege not really working 

It's pretty clear that the devs are not interested in working on this anymore. I know you guys agree with me deep down as well. How can we get a new team in and make this bot awesome again?

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - therantex - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 12:08 AM)Seattle Wrote:

Man you almost made me cry like for real, few days ago a new version was released and the bot is still buggy the forum will be flooded if the free version get released as for why the delays and why the slow progress  from what I learned in life is best to just keep some things private.
I totally agree... I do feel bad for the moderators, as you guys are being caught in between. I have been a hard critic, and most of you moderators know.. lol.. But one thing i said it before and say it again - thank you moderators for trying your best to respond to us critics, appreciate your effort... I also wonder, what is the likelihood of finding other Devs who are passionate enough to work on the bot? Let's be honest here, no new features has been added for a LONG time. With the pro verison,
1) the "new" troops still not deploying (they have been out for a LONG time, 6 months)
2) Wall upgrade.... they just added in wall lvl 12... which is for TH 11 only... 

It's pretty clear that the devs are not interested in working on this anymore. I know you guys agree with me deep down as well. How can we get a new team in and make this bot awesome again?

1.Why are you interested into deploying new troops (Electro Dragons and -Ice Golems released 6 months ago yeah-)? Is it for trophy pushing?
2.There's no upgrades for lvl 13 walls yet I guess? Or there are mate?
3.Mine it's deplying siege perfect...
:/

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - orkalass - 02-05-2019

1. New troops aren't the most requested feature. Farming doesn't use the new troops, so most users never use them with the bot. Mainly when Clan Wars.
2. Wall upgrade was FIXED for walls level 10 and 11. Upgrading to level 12 was ADDED. So this applies to more than just TH11. Also, if you've been using the bot for a while, how are you not at TH11 already?
3. It works. There is a stipulation that you have to have the regular clan troops icon instead of a siege icon. It's basic support.

How is it clear that devs aren't working on it anymore? On January 30th, the devs released a newer RC version, in an attempt to squash the bugs. Nobody agrees with you. The team is just fine. No new team is needed. Plus, it's hard to find a team of devs to work basically for free. The bot works fine for me. I've been using it 24/7 and have run into such minor issues, I couldn't care less about them, and they haven't prevented the bot from continuing to work, so who cares.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Seattle - 02-06-2019

(02-05-2019, 10:48 PM)orkalass Wrote:

1. New troops aren't the most requested feature. Farming doesn't use the new troops, so most users never use them with the bot. Mainly when Clan Wars.
2. Wall upgrade was FIXED for walls level 10 and 11. Upgrading to level 12 was ADDED. So this applies to more than just TH11. Also, if you've been using the bot for a while, how are you not at TH11 already?
3. It works. There is a stipulation that you have to have the regular clan troops icon instead of a siege icon. It's basic support.

How is it clear that devs aren't working on it anymore? On January 30th, the devs released a newer RC version, in an attempt to squash the bugs. Nobody agrees with you. The team is just fine. No new team is needed. Plus, it's hard to find a team of devs to work basically for free. The bot works fine for me. I've been using it 24/7 and have run into such minor issues, I couldn't care less about them, and they haven't prevented the bot from continuing to work, so who cares.
If you read thru all the comments, there are a numbers of people agree with me. So, there is that. Also, lvl 12 wall is for TH11.... the max wall lvl is 13, which is for TH12. Was that confusing on my last post? You can’t auto upgrade walls to lvl 13, am I correct? 
Let me reinstate my statement, the devs did fixes the bugs, but they don’t seems to be working on new features. So, they are just fixing their existing bot. Am I correct? If not, can you state when they added in new features?

(02-05-2019, 07:03 PM)We therantex Wrote:

1.Why are you interested into deploying new troops (Electro Dragons and -Ice Golems released 6 months ago yeah-)? Is it for trophy pushing?
The reason why it’s good to have new troop is that, sometimes there are activities that makes troops to be 10% of the original cost. Which is super good for farming, as it only cost like 20,000 to make an army comparing to like 100,000 resources.

2) this one, I am confused too, if you see the last moderator’s comment.. it’s either we are confused, or he doesn’t know he was talking about..

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - snoiwis - 02-06-2019

I'll skip quoting the previous message since that will just be too long, but I can confirm that auto wall upgrade from 12 to 13 works just fine. Not sure what people are talking about. I get it that you want a free bot, but it does not seem like that will happen anytime soon, so deal with it and pay the $6.00 per month fee for the pro version. Are you that broke that you can't afford paying $6 for a month of farming? Skip your McDonalds lunch for one day and you will have the money. As for new troops... Are you trying to farm for loot or do other optional activities within the game? This is a farming bot and not a bot to do your optional activities. Just be glad the bot is in a working state. I'm not sure how many other bots are out there, but my guess is most if all are in the same state as this one or worse. I'll pay my $6 a month for auto farming with zero complaints if the bot works. Use barch or Gibarch... Not hard. Stop bitching just to bitch and if you can do better then do better. Make your own bot or find a better one. I'm sure the Mods love dealing with your childish requests on a daily basis. lol.. Enjoy and farm easy people. Smile

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - therantex - 02-06-2019

(02-06-2019, 08:03 AM)Seattle Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 10:48 PM)orkalass Wrote:

If you read thru all the comments, there are a numbers of people agree with me. So, there is that. Also, lvl 12 wall is for TH11.... the max wall lvl is 13, which is for TH12. Was that confusing on my last post? You can’t auto upgrade walls to lvl 13, am I correct? 
Let me reinstate my statement, the devs did fixes the bugs, but they don’t seems to be working on new features. So, they are just fixing their existing bot. Am I correct? If not, can you state when they added in new features?

(02-05-2019, 07:03 PM)We therantex Wrote:

The reason why it’s good to have new troop is that, sometimes there are activities that makes troops to be 10% of the original cost. Which is super good for farming, as it only cost like 20,000 to make an army comparing to like 100,000 resources.

2) this one, I am confused too, if you see the last moderator’s comment.. it’s either we are confused, or he doesn’t know he was talking about..

* Dude level 12 walls upgrade has been added so if you click on it (at the bot settings, v. RC 6), so it will upgrade your level 12 walls to level 13. What's the thing that you don't understand? -.-
He said you literally: ''Upgrading to level 12 was ADDED'' He means that upgrades has been added for level 12 walls. Not upgrades for getting walls to level 12 jesus..

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - pakyukacoc08 - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 02:41 AM)junior12 Wrote: Is the end of the free version?

PUTANG INA MO WAG KANA MAGHANAP NG FREE,DAHIL MGA POTANGINA MGA DEVELOPER DITO MGA BOBO AT TARANTADO.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - mbozdar - 02-08-2019

my bot also stuck at zoom out?