ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update (/showthread.php?tid=5623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Jeremiah - 02-19-2019

(12-10-2018, 09:32 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: ClashFarmer Professional version 1.8.20, compatible with December 2018 Clash of Clans Winter Update  is Out Now!
ClashFarmer 1.8.20 is currently available for users with professional license key only. You can purchase a professional license key here, starting from only $5.99 for 30 days!
The free version will be also released soon, but were not sure exactly when. 

Important:
ClashFarmer works the best with MEmu older versions. We recommend MEmu 2.9.6. All the download links and common solutions to common problems, can be found in our FAQ. BlueStacks emulator is not supported. 

[December 11th 2018] - ClashFarmer 1.8.20 - RC3:
1) Supercell changed the way they render the base, so some adaptations to the bot were made, and it should now work smoothly.
2) For better bot performance and stability, disable the falling snow (the bot should also work with the snow, but it is recommended to switch it off).
To disable snow in Clash of Clans => https://imgur.com/a/ITKU1Y8

[January 30th 2019] - Optional Update ClashFarmer 1.8.20 - RC6:

Improvements:
1) Better error handling and recovery for some issues.
2) Slight optimizations in image recognition speed.
3) Added support for auto-upgrading walls 11 & 12. 

Bug fixes:

1) Using clan castle in battle is now working again, but the clan icon must be visible and not the siege machine.
2) Requesting troops is fixed.
3) Upgrading level 10 walls fix.

Arrow Arrow Arrow DOWNLOAD LINK FOR CLASHFARMER 1.8.20 - RC6 (Professional version only)
ANY FREE VERSIONS OUT YET?

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - orkalass - 02-19-2019

(02-19-2019, 01:18 AM)Jeremiah Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 09:32 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: ClashFarmer Professional version 1.8.20, compatible with December 2018 Clash of Clans Winter Update  is Out Now!
ClashFarmer 1.8.20 is currently available for users with professional license key only. You can purchase a professional license key here, starting from only $5.99 for 30 days!
The free version will be also released soon, but were not sure exactly when. 

Important:
ClashFarmer works the best with MEmu older versions. We recommend MEmu 2.9.6. All the download links and common solutions to common problems, can be found in our FAQ. BlueStacks emulator is not supported. 

[December 11th 2018] - ClashFarmer 1.8.20 - RC3:
1) Supercell changed the way they render the base, so some adaptations to the bot were made, and it should now work smoothly.
2) For better bot performance and stability, disable the falling snow (the bot should also work with the snow, but it is recommended to switch it off).
To disable snow in Clash of Clans => https://imgur.com/a/ITKU1Y8

[January 30th 2019] - Optional Update ClashFarmer 1.8.20 - RC6:

Improvements:
1) Better error handling and recovery for some issues.
2) Slight optimizations in image recognition speed.
3) Added support for auto-upgrading walls 11 & 12. 

Bug fixes:

1) Using clan castle in battle is now working again, but the clan icon must be visible and not the siege machine.
2) Requesting troops is fixed.
3) Upgrading level 10 walls fix.

Arrow Arrow Arrow DOWNLOAD LINK FOR CLASHFARMER 1.8.20 - RC6 (Professional version only)
ANY FREE VERSIONS OUT YET?

No. The first post of this thread will be updated when it is out.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Rngr - 02-19-2019

(02-13-2019, 11:16 PM)Erakay Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 11:04 PM)Rngr Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 07:20 PM)Shαy Wrote: For the zoom issue on 1.8.19:

-> Zoom out completely
-> Seach for an attack. Hold CTRL and scroll up once with your mouse wheel (until it's zoomed in just once. Also don't zoom in with F3, because you will zoom in much more than with your mouse wheel!)
-> Leave Battle. Start the Bot. Should work then until it takes a break!

Gave it a try and it worked for me with 1.8.19.

Possible to get the old 1.8.19 version updated with just zoom fixed and released as a free version?  Would be something to hold people over until some of the bugs are worked out in 1.8.20.

And now you guys posting 1.8.19 stuff in this thread and you will confuse people and make my job harder....
I dont mean to be rude but any posts about older versions goin to be ignored

I guess the answer to my question was no.  Now a version error is coming up with 1.8.19 so I assume the developers closed off the ability to use the previous version with manual zooming.  Much appreciated , great way to support your user base /sarc.

I had supported this bot in the past by buying a license and being a beta tester.  Once my coc account had moved up to a high th level I stopped using it as I had gotten beyond the resource grind and was just using my account for war.  I've recently started working on a new th9 and was planning on getting a new license once the bugs were worked out.  Sorry to say I'm now looking at other alternatives.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 02-20-2019

(02-19-2019, 10:28 PM)Rngr Wrote:

-> Zoom out completely
-> Seach for an attack. Hold CTRL and scroll up once with your mouse wheel (until it's zoomed in just once. Also don't zoom in with F3, because you will zoom in much more than with your mouse wheel!)

Possible to get the old 1.8.19 version updated with just zoom fixed and released as a free version?  Would be something to hold people over until some of the bugs are worked out in 1.8.20.

And now you guys posting 1.8.19 stuff in this thread and you will confuse people and make my job harder....

I guess the answer to my question was no.  Now a version error is coming up with 1.8.19 so I assume the developers closed off the ability to use the previous version with manual zooming.  Much appreciated , great way to support your user base /sarc.

I had supported this bot in the past by buying a license and being a beta tester.  Once my coc account had moved up to a high th level I stopped using it as I had gotten beyond the resource grind and was just using my account for war.  I've recently started working on a new th9 and was planning on getting a new license once the bugs were worked out.  Sorry to say I'm now looking at other alternatives.

Thanks for your support. Sorry to see you go!

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - daleprani - 02-21-2019

login error. Can someone help:

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - daleprani - 02-21-2019

COC works on emulator with bot off.when use bot always get login error message

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 03:23 AM)daleprani Wrote: COC works on emulator with bot off.when use bot always get login error message

Add screenshots of the issue please

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - CFFO - 02-21-2019

-> Zoom out completely

I may be permanently banned after this my first and last post. but the truth is bitter i guess. IF ANYONE USING FREE OLDER VERSION WITHOUT ASKING ANY DAMN FAVOR OF ........ ANY ONE AND STILL CLOSING OFF THE PREVIOUS VERSION ISN'T LOOK COOL. PEOPLE ARE DIVERTING THEIR CHOICE TOWARDS OTHER GAMES AND NOTHING IN COC IS THAT MUCH INTERESTED COMPARE TO THE 1-2 YEAR BACK. So now there is no opportunity to get earning or cop up expenditure at this stage. GO AND WORK HARD FOR PUBG it might help your developer. 

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 09:10 AM)CFFO Wrote:

-> Zoom out completely

I may be permanently banned after this my first and last post. but the truth is bitter i guess. IF ANYONE USING FREE OLDER VERSION WITHOUT ASKING ANY DAMN FAVOR OF ........ ANY ONE AND STILL CLOSING OFF THE PREVIOUS VERSION ISN'T LOOK COOL. PEOPLE ARE DIVERTING THEIR CHOICE TOWARDS OTHER GAMES AND NOTHING IN COC IS THAT MUCH INTERESTED COMPARE TO THE 1-2 YEAR BACK. So now there is no opportunity to get earning or cop up expenditure at this stage. GO AND WORK HARD FOR PUBG it might help your developer. 

Thanks for your feedback much appreciated, our loyal members in CF family know what we are and they will continue supporting us. Im actually testing new CF version atm seems pretty nice its your loss buddy.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - matuspetrus - 02-21-2019

what about to lower price to 2 bucks for a month, am not really sure that people can afford 6 bucks for a such a program... considering the game is nothing like fortnite, steam games with something special to offer.