ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update (/showthread.php?tid=5623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 03:24 PM)matuspetrus Wrote: what about to lower price to 2 bucks for a month, am not really sure that people can afford 6 bucks for a such a program... considering the game is nothing like fortnite, steam games with something special to offer.

This is not a game its a tool and its 20 cents a day.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - daleprani - 02-22-2019

login error always, can't post images here. made another post in help and support

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 02-24-2019

(02-24-2019, 08:53 AM)SilentHill Wrote: Did someone really delete my post saying that you should remove the advertising from the website saying the bot is free? Listen I'm fine if the bot is pay only, but if you advertise free then you should provide free. It's bad business to do otherwise. It's been 75 days since the pro version came out.

Dont worry about it man we got this Wink

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Heart92 - 02-25-2019

(02-21-2019, 03:49 PM)Erakay Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 03:24 PM)matuspetrus Wrote: what about to lower price to 2 bucks for a month, am not really sure that people can afford 6 bucks for a such a program... considering the game is nothing like fortnite, steam games with something special to offer.

This is not a game its a tool and its 20 cents a day.

Pretty sure he meant the game itself, not the bot...

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - johannas - 03-05-2019

In five days, we will be at three months (90 days exactly) since the update. The website still says "the most advanced & FREE bot" and we still have zero word, zero update, zero communication - aside from you moderators having to defend the devs or the product.

I am not whining. I am not complaining. I am merely very concerned. I have paid for a month...and I will gladly pay for another month...and probably another month after that. In fact, I'd almost be willing to pay the Lifetime membership, but with the lack of any update / communication I hesitate doing so for fear that in another month or two this product will go away. I'll find out it is no longer supported. Or shut down by Supercell.

For the record and for all the people reading this - THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. It works very well. And I am very happy with it. Truth be told, the free version and it's feature set really did do everything I needed it to. The paid version does have a LOT of cool features. Not all of them are tweaked and working perfectly...and I still would LOVE to see multi-menu / multi-account support. That would ROCK! But let me repeat this is a good product.

Moderators - you have done a great job. But I am a bit frustrated and perplexed as to why a dev couldn't chime in and let us know what is going on, where we are at, what challenges they are facing and any kind of news whatsoever. I feel that some news and communication would go a long way. I am thankful that this forum post has calmed down a bit and we don't have all the angry crabby people yelling and shouting. Every couple days I pop in here and not seeing anything new is a bit disheartening.

But I have hope that good and BIG things are coming.

Again, this is not meant to be a complaint, but the opposite; constructive.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 03-05-2019

(03-05-2019, 03:32 PM)johannas Wrote: In five days, we will be at three months (90 days exactly) since the update.  The website still says "the most advanced & FREE bot" and we still have zero word, zero update, zero communication - aside from you moderators having to defend the devs or the product.

I am not whining.  I am not complaining.  I am merely very concerned.   I have paid for a month...and I will gladly pay for another month...and probably another month after that.  In fact, I'd almost be willing to pay the Lifetime membership, but with the lack of any update / communication I hesitate doing so for fear that in another month or two this product will go away.  I'll find out it is no longer supported.  Or shut down by Supercell.

For the record and for all the people reading this - THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT.  It works very well.  And I am very happy with it.  Truth be told, the free version and it's feature set really did do everything I needed it to.  The paid version does have a LOT of cool features.  Not all of them are tweaked and working perfectly...and I still would LOVE to see multi-menu / multi-account support.  That would ROCK!  But let me repeat this is a good product.

Moderators - you have done a great job.  But I am a bit frustrated and perplexed as to why a dev couldn't chime in and let us know what is going on, where we are at, what challenges they are facing and any kind of news whatsoever.  I feel that some news and communication would go a long way.  I am thankful that this forum post has calmed down a bit and we don't have all the angry crabby people yelling and shouting.  Every couple days I pop in here and not seeing anything new is a bit disheartening.  

Ok i read all that now.... There was new update check the announcement section in forum you posting on old version

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - johannas - 03-05-2019

(03-05-2019, 03:48 PM)Erakay Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 03:32 PM)johannas Wrote: In five days, we will be at three months (90 days exactly) since the update.  The website still says "the most advanced & FREE bot" and we still have zero word, zero update, zero communication - aside from you moderators having to defend the devs or the product.

I am not whining.  I am not complaining.  I am merely very concerned.   I have paid for a month...and I will gladly pay for another month...and probably another month after that.  In fact, I'd almost be willing to pay the Lifetime membership, but with the lack of any update / communication I hesitate doing so for fear that in another month or two this product will go away.  I'll find out it is no longer supported.  Or shut down by Supercell.

For the record and for all the people reading this - THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT.  It works very well.  And I am very happy with it.  Truth be told, the free version and it's feature set really did do everything I needed it to.  The paid version does have a LOT of cool features.  Not all of them are tweaked and working perfectly...and I still would LOVE to see multi-menu / multi-account support.  That would ROCK!  But let me repeat this is a good product.

Moderators - you have done a great job.  But I am a bit frustrated and perplexed as to why a dev couldn't chime in and let us know what is going on, where we are at, what challenges they are facing and any kind of news whatsoever.  I feel that some news and communication would go a long way.  I am thankful that this forum post has calmed down a bit and we don't have all the angry crabby people yelling and shouting.  Every couple days I pop in here and not seeing anything new is a bit disheartening.  

Ok i read all that now.... There was new update check the announcement section in forum you posting on old version
Yes, you are correct.  January 30th.  I did do that update.  I had forgotten about that.  Thank you for pointing that out.  That is still 34 days ago.  Again, wasn't meant to be an "angry" post as that was not my intention.  Just wishing we have more proactive communication regarding issues, challenges, and yes the beloved "free" version as well.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 03-05-2019

(03-05-2019, 04:05 PM)johannas Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 03:48 PM)Erakay Wrote:

Yes, you are correct.  January 30th.  I did do that update.  I had forgotten about that.  Thank you for pointing that out.  That is still 34 days ago.  Again, wasn't meant to be an "angry" post as that was not my intention.  Just wishing we have more proactive communication regarding issues, challenges, and yes the beloved "free" version as well.

No problem, you seem to have hard time finding the New update ill just drop you the link here https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5731 its been like a week ago since it got released

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 03-22-2019

(03-22-2019, 06:42 AM)agirlsysarch Wrote: Wow wow what a thread..

In the interest of protecting my main account from being banned I am going use an alt account.

Here are a few facts we need to get straightened out:

1) There are substantial complaints about the pro version being buggy, I'm not going to quote any of them because if you go through the thread you'll see them.
2) There are claims that because pro features and the pro version are being prioritised, the free version is heavily delayed.
3) Moderators claim something happened with the team that's causing this drama, maybe the main / lead developer left the project ?
4) Moderators (specifically Erakay) and other veteran users claims that the free user base needs to remain patient as the developers are practically working for free. YET Erakay himself/herself has posted that the CF team doesn't really need the consumers money as they are wiping their behinds with $100 bills. Also, if it is really true that the developers are working for free, where are the $6 that people are paying on a monthly basis going ? (based on the $100 bills used on the behinds of the CF team, I'm assuming server costs are null)

There's a lot of conspiracy and lies surrounding this free version conversation.

I am a Systems Architect from Africa and you don't become a systems arch without knowing about programming and/or business.

Point #1

If you are going to lie to your consumers about your product, make it a controlled lie. You cannot have your moderation team claiming that the pro version is stable, or that there are problems with the dev team or that there are complications with the free product all at the same time. Tell the moderators as a collective to choose a lie and to die with it.

If it is that a lead developer has left the project, then by ALL means go out and try to hire a new one, the only way CF will thrive is (yes) if you prioritise the paying users over the free ones, because if you are (AT LEAST) working on the paid product then bugs will fade, new features will be added. That's how you sell to your free user base, and even at that, once the paid product is sorted you have more time to work on the free one. Everyone is happy at the end of the day, both paid and free users.

Point #2

CF needs to consider economic climates such as what steam does, why are you charging the whole world based on the dollar standard ? As I've mentioned, I am from Africa. 6$ to you is a meal at McDonalds (as someone mentioned earlier in this thread). 6$ in Africa is a fuck tonne (mind my French). For that amount I could pay for my transportation to work AND back for almost a week. The exchange rate almost compounds that amount. It's steps like these that make your customers more loyal to you above your competitors.

Point #3

If CF really is dying and the speculations are spot on. Do not be ashamed to give the project away, CF has built a name for itself and is trusted among other bots. If the team cannot sustain it anymore then by all means, hand over the source to someone else and let the project live. @ArcherQueen, from one dev to another, I know you wouldn't want to see your application die.

That's my 2cents

Thanks for reading

I appreciate the time you took to write all that and you've made your point, note that you posting on outdated version which 2 updated versions came after this, so most of your claims falls there.
Have a wonderful day

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update - Supreme Leader - 03-22-2019

(03-22-2019, 08:08 AM)agirlsysarch Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 07:35 AM)Erakay Wrote: I appreciate the time you took to write all that and you've made your point, note that you posting on outdated version which 2 updated versions came after this, so most of your claims falls there.
Have a wonderful day

Erakay you need to find a new hobby.

Your job as a moderator is not to deter users or to "close" conversations. Your word is NOT law, a forum is a collective place for the community. You should be nurturing conversations, not killing them off. The main reason so many people got pissed off with you is because of your outright bad manners and foul attitude. 

Please don't insult me with your nonsensical replies because I raised 4 facts (claims): 

1) As far as I am concerned if you gso to your latest version released 27th Feb, users are STILL having issues with the pro version (myself included) .. This claim still stands

2) As far as I am concerned, there is still no free version for the free users .. This claim still stands

3) As far as I am concerned, YOU have reported in the thread for the latest patch that there are still somethings going on with the dev team in connection with the free version .. This claim still stands

4) As far as I am concerned, there has not been an update on the fact that your developers are working for free and your team is still wiping their asses with $100 bills .. This claim still stands

Furthermore you have not addressed the following: 

Point 1 - Sticking to 1 story 
Point 2 - Commercial consciousness
Point 3 - Dev team requesting help when they need it

.. So on top of being a shitty moderator: 

Your reply was utter bullshit, it had nothing to do with the post WHATSOEVER. You need to be relieved of your duty as a moderator because you are a liability to the CF team. 

.. You're also a liar:

Because as per your reply:

" note that you posting on outdated version which 2 updated versions came after this, so most of your claims falls there. " 

NONE of my claims fall anywhere at any point of your worthless reply.

People can always be encouraged to be patient and wait for a dev team if the squeeze is worth the juice... but not when an ass of a moderator like yourself is the one telling them to do so.

Latest CF version working fine tested it for few days. couple minor issues here and there, if u facing big issues post about it and you will receive help from me or other cf community members
Im gonna ignore the rest of what your said I talked to you nicely and you seem like you dont know how to have a conversation and you seem like you have personal issues with me which i will ignore as well. I dont really care what humans think of me.
P.S
login to your main account and post btw duplicated accounts not allowed Smile. you can re-post what you said from your main account as im gonna delete this one in few as long as you dont post links mention other bots you can say whatever you want.