ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Auto boost and buildings upgrade. - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Auto boost and buildings upgrade. (/showthread.php?tid=5655)

Auto boost and buildings upgrade. - Ammaday - 12-19-2018

Hello Developers,

Appreciate your work. And I'm sharing this idea with you.

• Add a new tab named auto boost and buildings
Free Version:

• Add 1 checkbox; auto boost (This will boost only the barracks until unchecked manually)

Pro Version:
  • Add 6 checkbox; barracks, spell, King, Queen, Warden, Workshop
  • With every checkbox place an input box near; Number of times to boost (Total number of times the bot will auto boost that building)

Buildings:

Free Version:
  • Add 3 checkbox; Building1, Building2 and Building3
Pro Version:
  • Add 4 checkbox; 
  1. Free One Builder for wall(If this is checked, No building upgrade will be done if only one builder is free)
  2. Building 1
  3. Building 2
  4. Building 3
  • Add an option to re-select the buildings
To achieve these, When bot starts for the first time, you can ask user to locate building; barracks, spell factory, King, Queen, Warden, Workshop(for auto boost), Building 1,2 and 3(for building upgrade). When user clicks on the building its x and y coordinates can be saved to DB. And when once a building is started for upgrade, user should select new building for upgrade on next start up of bot.

I hope this post will do something Smile

Thanks,
Ammaday

RE: Auto boost and buildings upgrade. - Supreme Leader - 12-19-2018

(12-19-2018, 05:21 AM)Ammaday Wrote: Hello Developers,

Appreciate your work. And I'm sharing this idea with you.

• Add a new tab named auto boost and buildings
Free Version:

• Add 1 checkbox; auto boost (This will boost only the barracks until unchecked manually)

Pro Version:
  • Add 6 checkbox; barracks, spell, King, Queen, Warden, Workshop
  • With every checkbox place an input box near; Number of times to boost (Total number of times the bot will auto boost that building)

Buildings:

Free Version:
  • Add 3 checkbox; Building1, Building2 and Building3
Pro Version:
  • Add 4 checkbox; 
  1. Free One Builder for wall(If this is checked, No building upgrade will be done if only one builder is free)
  2. Building 1
  3. Building 2
  4. Building 3
  • Add an option to re-select the buildings
To achieve these, When bot starts for the first time, you can ask user to locate building; barracks, spell factory, King, Queen, Warden, Workshop(for auto boost), Building 1,2 and 3(for building upgrade). When user clicks on the building its x and y coordinates can be saved to DB. And when once a building is started for upgrade, user should select new building for upgrade on next start up of bot.

I hope this post will do something Smile

Thanks,
Ammaday

Thanks for your time and effort will make sure the devs take a look at this
Cheers