ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
I'm new here, can you explain me couple things. - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: I'm new here, can you explain me couple things. (/showthread.php?tid=5669)

I'm new here, can you explain me couple things. - GetRekkles - 12-30-2018

First i would like to tell that i'm not English speaker so i apologize if i make some mistake. Hello everyone, i found for you randomly while i was searching on internet, i would like to get explain about some things, Can you tell me which version is best and the most secure for using that ClashFarmer bot. Can you tell me do i have chance of getting banned if i use it, i saw some people with crazy accounts using that program without having scare of getting banned, Is there a free version of program which i can try and see how it works, also i would like to ask if someone can give me the right settings for "Newbie" users, I will probably first test your program on some other account to see if i will get banned or not, im really afraid of getting my main account banned, It would be really nice to someone down in comments who used this application for long time answer me some of this question which i asked above, Thank you all!

RE: I'm new here, can you explain me couple things. - Supreme Leader - 12-30-2018

Hi there
Since the new December update for clash of clans the clashfarmer bot has been locked for paid license only.
You can purchase a 30 days license for as cheap as 5.99$ or wait for few days for the free version to come out.
As for why this bot is unique that's because of the way it was programmed to be much closer to how humans acts which if you follow the guidelines for bot setup is almost impossible to get banned.
The bot is also image based there's no injection to the Android or game memory that can be detected.
And you can use it on different account to test and make sure. But don't test it on an account you used a bot on before than you wouldnt really know the real results

RE: I'm new here, can you explain me couple things. - GetRekkles - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 12:37 PM)Erakey Wrote: Hi there
Since the new December update for clash of clans the clashfarmer bot has been locked for paid license only.
You can purchase a 30 days license for as cheap as 5.99$ or wait for few days for the free version to come out.
As for why this bot is unique that's because of the way it was programmed to be much closer to how humans acts which if you follow the guidelines for bot setup is almost impossible to get banned.
The bot is also image based there's no injection to the Android or game memory that can be detected.
And you can use it on different account to test and make sure. But don't test it on an account you used a bot on before than you wouldnt really know the real results

I never used Any bots, Can you tell me what should i do after i upgraded from Th7 (Maxed out) To Th8, Can you give me some good base, Also can you give me some useful links of some threads where i can read more about taking a breaks, what's best settings for th8 etc, I was playing this game for long time but i made a break of 6 months and now i feel like noob haha.

PS: Im gonna buy your bot so can you please give me answer on this, What is best emulator to use the CF on?

RE: I'm new here, can you explain me couple things. - Supreme Leader - 12-30-2018

The compatible version of emulator is memu 2.9.6
You can look up in the forums details for attacks
If you have super cell id you need to put the breaks every 3 hours if it's without you can put breaks every 4 hours