ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Memu and COC doesn't work - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Memu and COC doesn't work (/showthread.php?tid=5681)

Memu and COC doesn't work - medolino - 01-07-2019

I have installed fresh copy of Win 10 ver 1809 with all drivers an updates. Then I installed your recomended Memu ver 2.9.6.1. After loging with my gmail account I upgrade Google play and install latest COC. But in this version of Memu Google play refused to log into Google play and constantly gave error of " Google play services has stop" But I can log in Google store and istall upgrades and coc. When COC is installed it started but after SUPERCELL logo when Picture play and start loading COC stops and exit to desktop. COC can not start. I cleared Google play service cache and data, also in COC game. Nothing helps. Before january everything Works. I have using Clashfarmer pro version for 5 days, now it doesn't work anymore.

My PC is:
CPU Model: AMD Phenom™ II X6 1055T Processor
CPU Core: 6
CPU Virtualization: Support (Enabled)
Memory Size: 16GB (13GB available)
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
COM Component: Good
Runtime Environment: 6.0.6 Good
Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Android 5.1.1 (si)
Device Config: CPU (2Core) RAM (2048MB)
Resolution: 1280x800 213 dpi
OpenGL Renderer: GeForce GTX 960/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 399.24
Graphics Driver: 24.21.13.9924 - 9-5-2018  (OpenGL)
Graphics Card 1: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Installation Path: C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu

RE: Memu and COC doesn't work - Supreme Leader - 01-07-2019

Ok heres a small trick you can try. Make sure bios time is correct and also windows time and open memu settings and check the box for time sync as well

RE: Memu and COC doesn't work - therantex - 01-07-2019

(01-07-2019, 09:03 PM)medolino Wrote: I have installed fresh copy of Win 10 ver 1809 with all drivers an updates. Then I installed your recomended Memu ver 2.9.6.1. After loging with my gmail account I upgrade Google play and install latest COC. But in this version of Memu Google play refused to log into Google play and constantly gave error of " Google play services has stop" But I can log in Google store and istall upgrades and coc. When COC is installed it started but after SUPERCELL logo when Picture play and start loading COC stops and exit to desktop. COC can not start. I cleared Google play service cache and data, also in COC game. Nothing helps. Before january everything Works. I have using Clashfarmer pro version for 5 days, now it doesn't work anymore.

My PC is:

Did you update Google play services? It always come outdated.
I think it's just that, if youre getting troubles trying to update just search in google for the latest apk and manually install it. ''Google : google play services latest apk''

RE: Memu and COC doesn't work - medolino - 01-08-2019

(01-07-2019, 10:57 PM)Yes I have updated google play service and check bios time with windows. Still can not start COC. Wrote: [quote pid='17005' dateline='1546894995']
I have installed fresh copy of Win 10 ver 1809 with all drivers an updates. Then I installed your recomended Memu ver 2.9.6.1. After loging with my gmail account I upgrade Google play and install latest COC. But in this version of Memu Google play refused to log into Google play and constantly gave error of " Google play services has stop" But I can log in Google store and istall upgrades and coc. When COC is installed it started but after SUPERCELL logo when Picture play and start loading COC stops and exit to desktop. COC can not start. I cleared Google play service cache and data, also in COC game. Nothing helps. Before january everything Works. I have using Clashfarmer pro version for 5 days, now it doesn't work anymore.

My PC is:

I think it's just that, if youre getting troubles trying to update just search in google for the latest apk and manually install it. ''Google : google play services latest apk''
[/quote]

Yes I have updated google play service and check bios time. Still not working. The COC just won't start. The program crashed.

RE: Memu and COC doesn't work - therantex - 01-08-2019

(01-08-2019, 07:33 AM)medolino Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 10:57 PM)Yes I have updated google play service and check bios time with windows. Still can not start COC. Wrote: [quote pid='17005' dateline='1546894995']

My PC is:

Yes I have updated google play service and check bios time. Still not working. The COC just won't start. The program crashed.
[/quote]

Memu it's crashing? Hmmmm do you have your GPU drivers up to date?
Oh nvm I just noticed youre using memu instance with Android 5.1.1 instead 4.4 or lower...
Open Multi Memu and create new instance, not a 5.1 one. Remember to delete first instance you created.

RE: Memu and COC doesn't work - medolino - 01-08-2019

(01-08-2019, 11:19 AM)I have everything fresh installed. Also recomended memu and android 4.4. GPU is up to date for graphic card. I have also tried new instance and delete the old one. When COC starting after Supercell logo and start loading on picture, just stoped. But in services behind it still running in black screen. Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 07:33 AM)medolino Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 10:57 PM)Yes I have updated google play service and check bios time with windows. Still can not start COC. Wrote: [quote pid='17005' dateline='1546894995']

My PC is:

Memu it's crashing? Hmmmm do you have your GPU drivers up to date?
Oh nvm I just noticed youre using memu instance with Android 5.1.1 instead 4.4 or lower...
Open Multi Memu and create new instance, not a 5.1 one. Remember to delete first instance you created.
[/quote]