ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Problem with starting bot - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Problem with starting bot (/showthread.php?tid=5687)

Pages: 1 2

Problem with starting bot - Juaanca - 01-09-2019

Hello, 
I did everything that is said in the tutorials and either I used the tools to eliminate everything from clashfarmer and memu and still can't make it work.
I'm getting the message "starting bot" and nothing more happens. It's just stuck there.
Thanks for your help.
PD: I purchased a license so it's not the free one.

RE: Problem with starting bot - orkalass - 01-10-2019

(01-09-2019, 10:21 PM)Juaanca Wrote: Hello, 
I did everything that is said in the tutorials and either I used the tools to eliminate everything from clashfarmer and memu and still can't make it work.
I'm getting the message "starting bot" and nothing more happens. It's just stuck there.
Thanks for your help.

To help assist you, please post a screenshot of BOTH ClashFarmer and CoC. Which version of MEmu are you using?

RE: Problem with starting bot - Juaanca - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 12:51 AM)orkalass Wrote:
Thanks for your help.

To help assist you, please post a screenshot of BOTH ClashFarmer and CoC. Which version of MEmu are you using?

Clashfarmer version 1.8.20
MEmu version 2.9.6.1
I did once again the deleting things, same results.

RE: Problem with starting bot - cocbotjake - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 02:45 PM)Juaanca Wrote:
Thanks for your help.

MEmu version 2.9.6.1
[Image: YUQ7anP.png]

im having the same issue

RE: Problem with starting bot - therantex - 01-10-2019

Hola Juan seguro tienes esa version de Memu el aspecto que tiene es distinto a 2.9.6, parece una version mas reciente, compruebalo! Yo tengo la version 2.9.6 y no coincide lo que es la interfaz es distinta..

Intenta cuando subas capturas de tu aldea tachar el nombre, cualquier indicativo de tu cuenta... Por tu seguridad.

RE: Problem with starting bot - Juaanca - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 10:10 PM)therantex Wrote: Hola Juan seguro tienes esa version de Memu el aspecto que tiene es distinto a 2.9.6, parece una version mas reciente, compruebalo! Yo tengo la version 2.9.6 y no coincide lo que es la interfaz es distinta..

Intenta cuando subas capturas de tu aldea tachar el nombre, cualquier indicativo de tu cuenta... Por tu seguridad.

Tienes razon con lo del nombre, fallo mio.
Revisare lo del MEmu, en teoria es la 2.9.6.1, de todas formas lo revisare

RE: Problem with starting bot - orkalass - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 06:17 PM)cocbotjake Wrote:
Thanks for your help.

MEmu version 2.9.6.1

im having the same issue

Odd, I didn't realize MEmu 2.9.6.1 had tabs. What you need to do is follow directions explicitly. Backup your current MEmu instance (if you want to retain data). Delete all MEmu instances in MultiMEmu. THEN create a new 4.4 instance (or import your backup). THEN rename that instance to "MEmu" without the quotes. If that still doesn't work, you will need to create a debug.flag file in the ClashFarmer folder and fun it for a bit. Then send us the debug log.

RE: Problem with starting bot - cocbotjake - 01-11-2019

(01-10-2019, 11:26 PM)orkalass Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 06:17 PM)cocbotjake Wrote:
Thanks for your help.

MEmu version 2.9.6.1

im having the same issue

Odd, I didn't realize MEmu 2.9.6.1 had tabs. What you need to do is follow directions explicitly. Backup your current MEmu instance (if you want to retain data). Delete all MEmu instances in MultiMEmu. THEN create a new 4.4 instance (or import your backup). THEN rename that instance to "MEmu" without the quotes. If that still doesn't work, you will need to create a debug.flag file in the ClashFarmer folder and fun it for a bit. Then send us the debug log.

can you explain what an instance is and how i can fix it

RE: Problem with starting bot - Supreme Leader - 01-11-2019

Please Everyone add screenshots of your emulator and bot we cant help you like this

RE: Problem with starting bot - Juaanca - 01-11-2019

My problem was solved, idk why my 2.9.6.1 was auto uploading to 6.0.6
Thanks!