ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
SuperCell Emphasising Fairplay - what does this mean for CF? - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: SuperCell Emphasising Fairplay - what does this mean for CF? (/showthread.php?tid=5692)

SuperCell Emphasising Fairplay - what does this mean for CF? - cr16 - 01-14-2019

8 hour ago, SuperCell put out a message about fairplay. While it didn't directly mention botting, they did include a link that underlined botting specifically and made it clear that if you get caught, your account will be permanently banned WITHOUT warning. I think it's reasonable to assume that at anytime they could have a breakthrough in identifying bots, like Clash Farmer, and then those accounts get banned just like that. This begs the question, have they come up with better solutions and methods of identifying bots? Should those of us who use CF be worried? For now I've quit botting. Even though my TH10 is becoming a huge grind, I don't think it's worth losing all the progress I've made legitimately over the past 3 years and all the money I've put into it.

RE: SuperCell Emphasising Fairplay - what does this mean for CF? - cr16 - 01-18-2019

Still no official response from the mods or devs. I'm losing confidence in Clash Farmer and the people behind it.

RE: SuperCell Emphasising Fairplay - what does this mean for CF? - Supreme Leader - 01-18-2019

Already answered https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5695

RE: SuperCell Emphasising Fairplay - what does this mean for CF? - cr16 - 01-18-2019

(01-18-2019, 05:22 AM)Erakey Wrote: Already answered https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5695
He has the member tag. Does TheRantex represent Clash Farmer?
And what he said about there being some risk is just fucking common sense--I understand that there's a risk. I'd like to know more, like what the recent CF user ban statics are so I can assess the risk of using a bot for myself. A dev blog post here and there wouldn't hurt either. I feel much more at ease using something when the creator is in direct contact with his user base on a regular basis.

RE: SuperCell Emphasising Fairplay - what does this mean for CF? - Supreme Leader - 01-19-2019

(01-18-2019, 11:24 PM)cr16 Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 05:22 AM)Erakey Wrote: Already answered https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5695
And what he said about there being some risk is just fucking common sense--I understand that there's a risk. I'd like to know more, like what the recent CF user ban statics are so I can assess the risk of using a bot for myself. A dev blog post here and there wouldn't hurt either. I feel much more at ease using something when the creator is in direct contact with his user base on a regular basis.

Only if someone record your attack reply and spend hours reporting it then you get banned after multiple report... Attack dead bases only because usually no one watch reply or it get deleted. Other than that theres no way for the bot to be detected as it doesn't inject anything into the game memory

RE: SuperCell Emphasising Fairplay - what does this mean for CF? - cr16 - 01-19-2019

(01-19-2019, 02:20 AM)Erakey Wrote:

Only if someone record your attack reply and spend hours reporting it then you get banned after multiple report... Attack dead bases only because usually no one watch reply or it get deleted. Other than that theres no way for the bot to be detected as it doesn't inject anything into the game memory

Can you tell me how many people you're aware of have been banned (if any) in the past six months? Do you use the bot on a regular basis? I'm doubtful that being reported is the only way to get banned. Even if CF doesn't inject into the game, SC must have some way of tracking your interaction with the game. Maybe it notices you consistently logging out/in on the hour or recognizes a pattern that could only be the result of botting.

Sorry to be so skeptical and ask so many questions. I've spent 3 years playing legit and I don't want to lose my account because I was uninformed.

RE: SuperCell Emphasising Fairplay - what does this mean for CF? - Supreme Leader - 01-19-2019

(01-19-2019, 03:45 AM)cr16 Wrote:

Can you tell me how many people you're aware of have been banned (if any) in the past six months? Do you use the bot on a regular basis? I'm doubtful that being reported is the only way to get banned. Even if CF doesn't inject into the game, SC must have some way of tracking your interaction with the game. Maybe it notices you consistently logging out/in on the hour or recognizes a pattern that could only be the result of botting.

Sorry to be so skeptical and ask so many questions. I've spent 3 years playing legit and I don't want to lose my account because I was uninformed.

0 bans since 2 years. Long story short if you dont play in Pro teams and if you dont play in high elo league you having nothing to worry about. Yet theres this little tiny teeny chance you might get caught some how. Dont mention the bot in game change breakout times every day as well to be more safe. I dont have coc any more since long time. But i used to bot 24/7 then stop for for few days. Theres this time where i ran the bot for 45 days straight to upgrade walls and still didnt get caught.

RE: SuperCell Emphasising Fairplay - what does this mean for CF? - cr16 - 01-19-2019

(01-19-2019, 04:02 AM)Erakey Wrote:

0 bans since 2 years. Long story short if you dont play in Pro teams and if you dont play in high elo league you having nothing to worry about. Yet theres this little tiny teeny chance you might get caught some how. Dont mention the bot in game change breakout times every day as well to be more safe. I dont have coc any more since long time. But i used to bot 24/7 then stop for for few days. Theres this time where i ran the bot for 45 days straight to upgrade walls and still didnt get caught.

OK. Just out of curiosity though, why don't you play Clash anymore? It seems kind of odd that you maintain this forum but you don't play Clash.

(01-19-2019, 09:04 AM)cr16 Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 11:24 PM)cr16 Wrote: He has the member tag. Does TheRantex represent Clash Farmer?

OK. Just out of curiosity though, why don't you play Clash anymore? It seems kind of odd that you maintain this forum but you don't play Clash.
I just like it here and I like cf team. I travel a lot and play games on PC on my free time
But i do test the bot on new releases but currently i dont have clash account

RE: SuperCell Emphasising Fairplay - what does this mean for CF? - Supreme Leader - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 09:57 AM)Swallowme Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 12:01 PM)Erakey Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 09:04 AM)cr16 Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 03:45 AM)cr16 Wrote: Can you tell me how many people you're aware of have been banned (if any) in the past six months? Do you use the bot on a regular basis? I'm doubtful that being reported is the only way to get banned. Even if CF doesn't inject into the game, SC must have some way of tracking your interaction with the game. Maybe it notices you consistently logging out/in on the hour or recognizes a pattern that could only be the result of botting.

I just like it here and I like cf team. I travel a lot and play games on PC on my free time
But i do test the bot on new releases but currently i dont have clash account

He LIKE$ CLA$H FARMER TEAM AHHAHAHAHAHAHA Your word means nothing here. this bot is over

Ok bye then why u still here