ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
[OUTDATED] ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [OUTDATED] ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! (/showthread.php?tid=5731)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - SheckF - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 03:03 PM)jillybot Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 02:57 PM)medolino Wrote: Clashfarmer not working after June upgrade. I still have 25 days of Pro version. What is with licence, when latest clashfarmer are not working?

clash farmer stalls on the "going to look for a target" as the next sceen has changed to a new "find a match" window guessing the bot cant figure the new window out you can manualy click and the bot continues
jillybot

Nice  Big Grin It is a good alternative as the update arrives, thank you.  Wink

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - Supreme Leader - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 03:16 PM)k989 Wrote: hello ,I bought the pro key for 2 devices 
there is new update out, does the application count days on me without using the bot because its not working now with the new update there is new interface for village search ""peace Big Grin ""

It doesnt takes "days" if u dont run it

wait for update

BOT IS NOT WORKING WAIT FOR UPDATE

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - jillybot - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 03:42 PM)SheckF Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 02:57 PM)medolino Wrote: Clashfarmer not working after June upgrade. I still have 25 days of Pro version. What is with licence, when latest clashfarmer are not working?

clash farmer stalls on the "going to look for a target" as the next sceen has changed to a new "find a match" window guessing the bot cant figure the new window out you can manualy click and the bot continues ALSO THE BOT DOES NOT RECOGNISE THE NEW WARDEN,

jillybot

F.Y.I. WARDEN IS ALSO NOT RECOGNISED BY BOT

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - Benson - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 09:45 PM)jillybot Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 03:42 PM)SheckF Wrote:

clash farmer stalls on the "going to look for a target" as the next sceen has changed to a new "find a match" window guessing the bot cant figure the new window out you can manualy click and the bot continues ALSO THE BOT DOES NOT RECOGNISE THE NEW WARDEN,

jillybot

F.Y.I.  WARDEN IS ALSO NOT RECOGNISED BY BOT

Please keep cool... Clash updated today.. so be patient that Clashfarmer Devs Can Update and make the the bot safe Again .

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - flipx311 - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 03:55 PM)Erakay Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 03:16 PM)k989 Wrote: hello ,I bought the pro key for 2 devices 
there is new update out, does the application count days on me without using the bot because its not working now with the new update there is new interface for village search ""peace Big Grin ""

It doesnt takes "days" if u dont run it

wait for update

So..... are you saying.... Bot is working Erakay? Big Grin Tongue Big Grin Tongue Big Grin Tongue

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - gopostal - 06-19-2019

(06-18-2019, 11:40 PM)flipx311 Wrote: So..... are you saying.... Bot is working Erakay? Big Grin Tongue Big Grin Tongue Big Grin Tongue

It might be best not to poke the bear  Blush

Guys, please chill and relax. Hammering the devs over updating is the main reason people quit writing public bots. Politely let them know then just...go outside and play. It'll get fixed when it gets fixed. Devs have lives and responsibilities like all of us. I'm sure it will be addressed quickly.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - billtowner75 - 06-19-2019

(06-19-2019, 12:06 AM)gopostal Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 11:40 PM)flipx311 Wrote: So..... are you saying.... Bot is working Erakay? :D :P :D :P :D :P

It might be best not to poke the bear  :blush:  

Guys, please chill and relax. Hammering the devs over updating is the main reason people quit writing public bots. Politely let them know then just...go outside and play. It'll get fixed when it gets fixed. Devs have lives and responsibilities like all of us. I'm sure it will be addressed quickly.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - flipx311 - 06-19-2019

(06-18-2019, 11:40 PM)flipx311 Wrote: So..... are you saying.... Bot is working Erakay? Big Grin Tongue Big Grin Tongue Big Grin Tongue

Hammers don't seem to be working.... was really expecting 10000 more posts like.. "its broken! FIX RIGHT MEOW!!" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: [OUTDATED] ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - Supreme Leader - 06-19-2019

Kappa ....

I can take a joke Big Grin

RE: [OUTDATED] ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - dctravis - 06-19-2019

Looking forward to using the bot again once it is working again. More important that it works correctly than to rush it out Smile