ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
[OUTDATED] ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [OUTDATED] ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! (/showthread.php?tid=5731)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Optional Update Available Now! - Supreme Leader - 03-01-2019

(03-01-2019, 06:13 PM)BotNoob Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 09:33 AM)Erakay Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 08:59 AM)BotNoob Wrote: Last Clash of Clans update was made on 10th December 2018. Since this date, free users community can't use your bot. Don't forget us, you can improve your bot also by our help, suggestions and bugs reports....

Before : The free version will be also released soon
Now : The free version will be released later on

Relax man and wait, things being worked on and no free version until the bot is stable enough for free release. We dont want the forum spammed with BOT NOT WORKING theres few people who purchased the pro key that reporting problems etc etc... including me doing tests since few days now

I'm relaxed but why did you delete the pictures of my post ? It was just captures of the web site mentionning "free bot". Is this some kind of censorship ?

no it was spamming the whole page and i got your point

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Optional Update Available Now! - Supreme Leader - 03-03-2019

(03-03-2019, 06:52 AM)Nuts.On.Erakeys.Chin Wrote: This is genius. Winter update comes out 10 December, but no "free version".  Two upgrades released, but no free version.  Now again, you say Don't worry the new version is coming in a few days...  Does everyone not realize what else comes out in a few days?...  That is right, the Clash of Clans Spring update is scheduled to come out in March; just in time for these meat-heads to roll into a new development cycle.  Well done ClashFarmer, you have successfully created a development cycle that will NEVER allow for the release of the free version.

To my good friend Erakey.  As a moderator, you must now be realizing that blocking accounts and IP Addresses does not stop people from posting to the forum.  You have blocked me 7 times, yet here I am...  E-mail registration is free and there are 2^32 (I will do the math for you; it is 4,294,967,296 IP Addresses in the IPv4) and 2^128 (340,282,366,920,938,463,463,374,607,431,768,211,456) in IPv6.  Yeah, those are allowed IP Addresses for the internet; good luck getting rid of me....that just won't happen...;-)
[Image: gotem.jpg]

Damn I cant believe im being stalked in +3 year old Mobile game hack forum and cant stop laughing either

[Image: MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif]

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Optional Update Available Now! - Supreme Leader - 03-03-2019

(03-03-2019, 09:30 AM)BotNoob Wrote: I think dev team is actually testing how many players would buy a licence and see if they can keep this bot alive only with pay accounts. March update is on its way and you are going to say "be patient for free we don't want spam with not working". We are waiting since almost 3 months....

Vous n'avez même pas le courage s'assumer ce changement de stratégie et vous laissez les gens dans l'attente en les prenant pour des imbéciles et en continuant de mentir sur le caractère GRATUIT de ce bot...c'est minable. Et pour couronner le tout vous supprimez les post qui ne vous conviennent pas, un bel exemple de liberté d'expression !

We'll see how it goes I guess

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Optional Update Available Now! - Seattle - 03-03-2019

CF kept stating that “we don’t want to push out the free version until all the bugs are squashed. We don’t want the free users to spam the forum saying “”bot don’t work”””...... the flaw on that statement is, all versions have bugs, what is the different between this version than all previous versions?why did CF release the free version so quickly before and not now?

(03-03-2019, 12:51 PM)Seattle Wrote: CF kept stating that “we don’t want to push out the free version until all the bugs are squashed. We don’t want  the free users to spam the forum saying “”bot don’t work”””...... the flaw on that statement is, all versions have bugs, what is the different between this version than all previous versions?why did CF release the free version so quickly before and not now?

Cause the bot is being upgraded and recoded

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Optional Update Available Now! - spamgc - 03-03-2019

The FAQ is wrong, it say:
"You can always use the updated FREE version, which doesn't require a license key and has everything you need for efficient botting "
But is is false. I cant use free version.

Please correct the faq

(03-03-2019, 09:30 PM)spamgc Wrote: The FAQ is wrong, it say:
"You can always use the updated FREE version, which doesn't require a license key and has everything you need for efficient botting "
But is is false. I cant use free version.

Please correct the faq

Thanks for the feedback!

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Optional Update Available Now! - old-duffer - 03-04-2019

WOW!!! Why all the hostility? Folks looking to "cheat" on an IAP game and not wanting to pay a lousy $6/month to do so? "Free" is what caused the demise of somebot--a really good bot with all the buttons and whistles but people just availed themselves of the free portion and the developers could not longer maintain the necessary resources to keep it going.

Will CF go the same way?

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Optional Update Available Now! - Seattle - 03-04-2019

(03-04-2019, 09:21 AM)old-duffer Wrote: WOW!!! Why all the hostility? Folks looking to "cheat" on an IAP game and not wanting to pay a lousy $6/month to do so? "Free" is what caused the demise of somebot--a really good bot with all the buttons and whistles but people just availed themselves of the free portion and the developers could not longer maintain the necessary resources to keep it going.

Will CF go the same way?

Lol... are you saying that by not releasing the free version, CF will save other bots out there? free bot ruin the market, because if there aren’t any free bot out there, people will choose the most advanced paid bot? As weird as it sounds... that kinda make sense...lol... so.. is that a “dont release the free bot” stand, correct?

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Optional Update Available Now! - Farmer4life - 03-04-2019

(03-04-2019, 12:32 PM)Seattle Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 09:21 AM)old-duffer Wrote: WOW!!! Why all the hostility? Folks looking to "cheat" on an IAP game and not wanting to pay a lousy $6/month to do so? "Free" is what caused the demise of somebot--a really good bot with all the buttons and whistles but people just availed themselves of the free portion and the developers could not longer maintain the necessary resources to keep it going.

Will CF go the same way?

Lol... are you saying that by not releasing the free version, CF will save other bots out there? free bot ruin the market, because if there aren’t any free bot out there, people will choose the most advanced paid bot? As weird as it sounds... that kinda make sense...lol... so.. is that a “dont release the free bot” stand, correct?
I read it as more along the lines of “don’t complain about not getting something for free when no one is entitled to the products of someone else’s labor without compensation, especially for a product that we are willing using to save money and time in a game we all love to play.”

But maybe I missinterpreted that. Who knows?