ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
[OUTDATED] ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [OUTDATED] ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! (/showthread.php?tid=5731)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - Gothic__Night - 04-07-2019

is there any wrk on using the siege machines...also if u have a siege machine when atk won't do cc

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - eddony - 04-07-2019

hello Guys
I did buy a professional licence in order to wait the free one compatible with 2019 updates 
but so far nothing came up and now i don't see any annoncement or even discutions thread on that forum about "Free Version"
Are you going to release a free version again ?  
This month ? 

let us know please 
be clear

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - orkalass - 04-07-2019

(04-07-2019, 05:39 PM)eddony Wrote: hello Guys
I did buy a professional licence in order to wait the free one compatible with 2019 updates 
but so far nothing came up and now i don't see any annoncement or even discutions thread on that forum about "Free Version"
Are you going to release a free version again ?  
This month ? 

let us know please 
be clear
It will be released when it is released. There is no ETA. This is the most asked question. Please stop asking it.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - old-duffer - 04-07-2019

(04-07-2019, 09:00 PM)orkalass Wrote: It will be released when it is released. There is no ETA. This is the most asked question. Please stop asking it.

If I may, why not modify the website as such --- big bold letters, FREE VERSION NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - orkalass - 04-08-2019

(04-07-2019, 11:37 PM)old-duffer Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 09:00 PM)orkalass Wrote: It will be released when it is released. There is no ETA. This is the most asked question. Please stop asking it.

If I may, why not modify the website as such --- big bold letters, FREE VERSION NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.

Plainly put, it's not up to the moderators of this forum, and we don't have the access even if we wanted to. The site owners do not feel it is needed at this time, otherwise they would've done so. A quick visit to the forums answers that question. It's been answered a million times and you know it has. Please leave it alone.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - firebirdkid - 04-08-2019

where is the free activation key at?

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - orkalass - 04-09-2019

(04-08-2019, 02:37 PM)firebirdkid Wrote: where is the free activation key at?

Literally: read the post above yours.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - zombie94 - 04-10-2019

(02-27-2019, 11:42 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now!

Release Notes:
1) Added remote controlling feature using Telegram bots, short instructions are in the Remote tab & this video tutorial made by our senior moderator Erakay. 
2) Removed PushBullet support from the bot.
3) Added Electro Dragon to donation & attacking.
4) Most of the base maintenance sequence was re-written, bot will go to look for targets much more often now (in the previous sequence it got locked on long waits a lot).
5) Re-written and optimized the seek target sequence and attack target sequence.
6) Added error handling for some weird situations.
7) Improved dead base detection ratio.
8) Improved wall detection ratio.

Next RC version should be released in around two weeks from now and we will add the following:
1) Deadbase detection speed improve.
2) Icegolem support.
3) Siege Machines - full support.
4) Potions - training and donation support.

Important to read:
1) Before installing the new ClashFarmer version , please remove the older version from Program Files (x86).
2) Version 1.8.21 is an optional update for professional users only. You can purchase a professional license key starting from a one time payment of $5.99 for 30 days! The free version will be released later on, please follow our social media channels for updates.
3) We don't support BlueStacks emulator anymore, so please download our recommend MEmu version (2.9.6) from the download link in our FAQ.
4) To report bugs, please visit this thread

Download link: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.21 - RC2 
the new 1.8.21 - RC2 start search button can't click its not working same goes to stop button, both button is in blacken colour

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - jillybot - 04-10-2019

! can't believe people want a free bot, its so cheap as it is a month and saves you a fortune I'm more than happy to pay for it I'm sure a lot of work has gone into it by a dedicated team, granted its not perfect or as comprehensive as some were (some bot) but there is little out there now, so I would like to say a big thank you to all the people involved in creating this bot and will continue to pay for the privilege of using it

RE: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now! - Seattle - 04-10-2019

(04-10-2019, 06:08 PM)jillybot Wrote: ! can't believe people want a free bot, its so cheap as it is a month and saves you a fortune I'm more than happy to pay for it I'm sure a lot of work has gone into it by a dedicated team, granted its not perfect or as comprehensive as some were (some bot) but there is little out there now, so I would like to say a big thank you to all the people involved in creating this bot and will continue to pay for the privilege of using it

I can't believe that you can't believe people want a free bot.... lol... Why is it so hard to believe? We all want free stuff...