ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Has the bot been recoded to only work in 64 bit OS? - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Has the bot been recoded to only work in 64 bit OS? (/showthread.php?tid=5743)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Has the bot been recoded to only work in 64 bit OS? - old-duffer - 03-17-2019

(03-17-2019, 05:05 PM)BoWitch Wrote: now its only
Memu on host OS in a windows 64 bit OS

BS 0.10.7.5601 still works on the current version.

RE: Has the bot been recoded to only work in 64 bit OS? - Supreme Leader - 03-17-2019

(03-17-2019, 05:05 PM)BoWitch Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 04:48 PM)gopostal Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 09:24 PM)Erakay Wrote: Especially when i dont even use the bot myself or play the game anymore since like 2 years now.
I hope you don't get discouraged. There are those of us out here that are VERY happy with things. You are only hearing the negative but that's not the entire picture.

Your program works perfectly on my system. I installed using the suggested method and took the time to understand the configurations. I expected a small learning curve but it wasn't hard. I can see though where people not taking the time to understand what they are doing could make mistakes and then have issues.

I sincerely hope you continue developing.

thats not entirely the case. i have not made any mistakes, and i have fully understood the configurations. previous to this update you could install on the following options.

Android Emulators
Memu on host OS
Bluestacks on host OS or in Virtual guest

Operating System Architectures
Windows 32 Bit
Windows 64 Bit

now its only

you will see my posts are always positive in this forum, however this change is causing a shoe horn into a configuration which is so restrictive is a limitation in itself. To maximise the ability to sell an application you should be looking to develop the application to be used across as many platforms in as many configurations as possible. just because it works for your in your configuration where your understanding more than likely does not extend upon Next, Next, Next, Finish does not mean that it is fit for everyone else.

What you said is true and theres no problem with it but the way u said it was very negative you couldve just made a report instead of all that noise

RE: Has the bot been recoded to only work in 64 bit OS? - BoWitch - 03-17-2019

(03-17-2019, 05:56 PM)Erakay Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 09:24 PM)Erakay Wrote: Especially when i dont even use the bot myself or play the game anymore since like 2 years now.
I hope you don't get discouraged. There are those of us out here that are VERY happy with things. You are only hearing the negative but that's not the entire picture.

Your program works perfectly on my system. I installed using the suggested method and took the time to understand the configurations. I expected a small learning curve but it wasn't hard. I can see though where people not taking the time to understand what they are doing could make mistakes and then have issues.

thats not entirely the case. i have not made any mistakes, and i have fully understood the configurations. previous to this update you could install on the following options.

Android Emulators
Memu on host OS

Windows 32 Bit
Windows 64 Bit

now its only

you will see my posts are always positive in this forum, however this change is causing a shoe horn into a configuration which is so restrictive is a limitation in itself. To maximise the ability to sell an application you should be looking to develop the application to be used across as many platforms in as many configurations as possible. just because it works for your in your configuration where your understanding more than likely does not extend upon Next, Next, Next, Finish does not mean that it is fit for everyone else.

What you said is true and theres no problem with it but the way u said it was very negative you couldve just made a report instead of all that noise

i did wait over 24 hours for an answer to a very simple question during which time i noticed you and other moderators had been on and didnt answer my post, the forum wasnt busy during that time so my follow up post matched the lack of support. there is no denying that CF is good at what it does, i am simply saddened that it is becoming so restrictive after i have purchased a lifetime license, i paid based on what it could do for me, now i have paid, it is becoming less able to do what i want due to the development path.

RE: Has the bot been recoded to only work in 64 bit OS? - Supreme Leader - 03-17-2019

(03-17-2019, 06:07 PM)BoWitch Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 05:56 PM)Erakay Wrote:

Android Emulators
Memu on host OS

Windows 32 Bit
Windows 64 Bit

now its only

i did wait over 24 hours for an answer to a very simple question during which time i noticed you and other moderators had been on and didnt answer my post, the forum wasnt busy during that time so my follow up post matched the lack of support. there is no denying that CF is good at what it does, i am simply saddened that it is becoming so restrictive after i have purchased a lifetime license, i paid based on what it could do for me, now i have paid, it is becoming less able to do what i want due to the development path.

Yea well didnt occur to you that none of us has the answer and we were waiting for developers to give us the info? how would we even know about that since its 2019 most people has over 4gb ram and use 64x
so yea anyways I forwarded your post about the issue and will give you the answer when i get it

RE: Has the bot been recoded to only work in 64 bit OS? - gopostal - 03-29-2019

You are creating a strawman to bolster your argument concerning my ability. You would be surprised if you knew the truth.

I've been in this creator's shoes and I know how discouraging it can be. Coding your app to work across multiple platforms is very time consuming, especially when you have a small pool of testers. It's just way easier to concentrate on a single method and ensure that one works. Here's another little bit of advice too: if there's not a technical reason to downsize to a singular platform then usually it's the developer deciding whether to continue with the project. Go ahead and keep complaining that various platforms need to be supported and stand by why others keep demanding that a 'free' version gets released. You and I both know the outcome of that.

I got downvoted for trying to support the dev and reiterate the positives. I said nothing negative about anyone. This is precisely why app dev is so hard and the burnout rate is the way it is. So much negativity...