ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Try Nova launcher with Memu 2.9.6 - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Try Nova launcher with Memu 2.9.6 (/showthread.php?tid=5750)

Try Nova launcher with Memu 2.9.6 - bigboredave - 03-21-2019

I was having problem with memu loading COC after a timeout. It would often lock up Memu and I would have to restart the pc. Been using the Nova launcher downloaded from the play store for several days with no issues with the linked version of 2.9.6 of memu. After you download Nova launcher you have to open it and change the settings to make it the default launcher. Hope this helps some of you out.

RE: Try Nova launcher with Memu 2.9.6 - Supreme Leader - 03-21-2019

Yea i always used to use nova its less buggy ty for bringing that up

RE: Try Nova launcher with Memu 2.9.6 - old-duffer - 03-21-2019

(03-21-2019, 02:01 AM)bigboredave Wrote: I was having problem with memu loading COC after a timeout. It would often lock up Memu and I would have to restart the pc. Been using the Nova launcher downloaded from the play store for several days with no issues with the linked version of 2.9.6 of memu. After you download Nova launcher you have to open it and change the settings to make it the default launcher. Hope this helps some of you out.

Hey There...

...too many problems with MEmu on all systems---been running BS cleanly. I'll give Nova a chance manana.  Thanks!!!

RE: Try Nova launcher with Memu 2.9.6 - old-duffer - 03-25-2019

LOL---installed a scratch Win10 with no anti-virus, no defender, no firewall, etc, etc, etc. MEmu wouldn't start COC--just black screen. Too many problems with that emulator for me (and others).

RE: Try Nova launcher with Memu 2.9.6 - Supreme Leader - 03-26-2019

(03-25-2019, 07:17 PM)old-duffer Wrote: LOL---installed a scratch Win10 with no anti-virus, no defender, no firewall, etc, etc, etc.  MEmu wouldn't start COC--just black screen. Too many problems with that emulator for me (and others).

Trust me 99% of the time its user fault.

RE: Try Nova launcher with Memu 2.9.6 - old-duffer - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 02:40 AM)Erakay Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 07:17 PM)old-duffer Wrote: LOL---installed a scratch Win10 with no anti-virus, no defender, no firewall, etc, etc, etc.  MEmu wouldn't start COC--just black screen. Too many problems with that emulator for me (and others).

Sorry buddy, but I don't trust YOU above my grandson and his IT/Developer team.

You want to tell me that a brand new install of Win10, updated & no other software installed can't run this MEmu version?  Or have you noticed, you're losing paying customers at least one of which is a lifetime subscription purchaser?

Enjoy yourself --- 99% of the time you have nothing beyond 3 links & "user error"!

(03-26-2019, 04:32 AM)old-duffer Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 02:40 AM)Erakay Wrote:

Sorry buddy, but I don't trust YOU above my grandson and his IT/Developer team.

You want to tell me that a brand new install of Win10, updated & no other software installed can't run this MEmu version?  Or have you noticed, you're losing paying customers at least one of which is a lifetime subscription purchaser?

Enjoy yourself --- 99% of the time you have nothing beyond 3 links & "user error"!

I go beyond forums i gave users my personal phone number then TeamViewer their pc and fixed doezens of broken systems also you can join discord for live support.
I also probably owned a PC before your grandson was even born. Been 26 years since im around computers.

RE: Try Nova launcher with Memu 2.9.6 - old-duffer - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 08:44 AM)Erakay Wrote: I go beyond forums i gave users my personal phone number then TeamViewer their pc and fixed doezens of broken systems also you can join discord for live support.
I also probably owned a PC before your grandson was even born. Been 26 years since im around computers.

Then I owe you an apology --- however, my grandson is 36 years old and been in IT for 14 years --- I built my first pc in 1986 --- before retiring I worked MS systems as a certified systems engineer and have 2 certifications from Cisco. In other words, we're not neophytes and know our way around these things, well, I use to but him and his team are NOT kids. Discord is not live --- you might get a response after 3 days or so.

None of this alters the fact that people are bailing because of the problems between MEmu and the bot.

(03-26-2019, 09:37 AM)old-duffer Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 08:44 AM)Erakay Wrote: I go beyond forums i gave users my personal phone number then TeamViewer their pc and fixed doezens of broken systems also you can join discord for live support.

Then I owe you an apology --- however, my grandson is 36 years old and been in IT for 14 years --- I built my first pc in 1986 --- before retiring I worked MS systems as a certified systems engineer and have 2 certifications from Cisco. In other words, we're not neophytes and know our way around these things, well, I use to but him and his team are NOT kids. Discord is not live --- you might get a response after 3 days or so.

None of this alters the fact that people are bailing because of the problems between MEmu and the bot.

Yea i try to be active as much as possible every where, I gotta also work 2 jobs and make a living no need to apologize no worries lets get your issue fixed today!