ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Option to use as a donate bot - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Option to use as a donate bot (/showthread.php?tid=5764)

Option to use as a donate bot - WiSDoM100 - 03-30-2019

Option to disable attacking and produce / donate troops.

Would be very nice ^^

RE: Option to use as a donate bot - Supreme Leader - 03-31-2019

It already has that option.

RE: Option to use as a donate bot - WiSDoM100 - 04-02-2019

It does? Is there a guide to set that up?

I don't see any options to produce troops and use them only for donating, I only see that you can donate passively as the bot attacks.

Also as another feature request could we please get an option to deploy the siege machines if applicable?

RE: Option to use as a donate bot - old-duffer - 04-02-2019

(04-02-2019, 03:03 PM)WiSDoM100 Wrote: It does? Is there a guide to set that up?

I don't see any options to produce troops and use them only for donating, I only see that you can donate passively as the bot attacks.

Also as another feature request could we please get an option to deploy the siege machines if applicable?

If you go to the Search tab, other settings near the bottom you see "Don't go searching (just maintain village)" --- check that. The bot will then collect resources, donate troops.

If you train a siege machine the bot will deploy it during battle.

RE: Option to use as a donate bot - WiSDoM100 - 04-02-2019

(04-02-2019, 03:09 PM)old-duffer Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 03:03 PM)WiSDoM100 Wrote: It does? Is there a guide to set that up?

If you go to the Search tab, other settings near the bottom you see "Don't go searching (just maintain village)" --- check that. The bot will then collect resources, donate troops.

If you train a siege machine the bot will deploy it during battle.

Ah okay thnks for the donating, however with the siege machine the bot does not seem to deploy them if they've been donated to you

(04-02-2019, 06:35 PM)WiSDoM100 Wrote: Ah okay thnks for the donating, however with the siege machine the bot does not seem to deploy them if they've been donated to you

Should, does on my accounts --- donated siege into clan castle, deployed when the CC is deployed.  See it all the time.

(04-02-2019, 07:24 PM)old-duffer Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 06:35 PM)WiSDoM100 Wrote: Ah okay thnks for the donating, however with the siege machine the bot does not seem to deploy them if they've been donated to you

Should, does on my accounts --- donated siege into clan castle, deployed when the CC is deployed.  See it all the time.

Don't listen to old-duffer --- misinformed, bad memory, brain fart.