ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! (/showthread.php?tid=5859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! - fernando_prdeep - 06-22-2019

Team, 

I am a Professional License key holder... Buy I couldnt download the said Memu from FAQ link....
Further Google play is not working for the said Memu version also...

Please help me in this regard....

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! - Daunenfein - 06-22-2019

I downloaded the new Memu and i deletet the folder for clash farmer, deinstalled it and donwloaded the new one...

The bot just search and then this happens:

Going to look for a target...
Restarting Clash Of Clans...
Professional License: 6 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Checking our status, please wait...
Seems like something happened while seeking a target, we'll resume seeking...

Help, im a professional user and i dont know what i can do...

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! - youchunye - 06-22-2019

(06-21-2019, 09:03 AM)Crest2020 Wrote: So yes, same problem happening. I think I can describe it as the bot stalling every once in a while searching and some times while attack has ended but could be more. It hasn't happened in an attack or in the village as far as I've seen. Maybe it could be one of the speed improvements made?

I have the same issue. Plz share the solution if you make it

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! - makaveli77788 - 06-22-2019

I have the same problem. Bot sometimes simply stops, gives no errors. I have restart the bot in order for it to work. Other than that it works fine.

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! - Crest2020 - 06-22-2019

Oh, I've also now seen this issue happen during an attack, and in base too (less noticeable).

Bug is present in the new version, but was not present in last version. The issue is the bot will randomly stall for about 4 minutes before recovering.

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! - orkalass - 06-23-2019

(06-22-2019, 08:27 AM)fernando_prdeep Wrote: Team, 

I am a Professional License key holder... Buy I couldnt download the said Memu from FAQ link....

Why couldn't you download the MEmu from the FAQ? I just checked and it works fine. Is your ISP blocking filehippo.com for some reason? Or are you blocking the file by accident? Firewall? Antivirus? Etc.

After downloading MEmu 2.9.6.1, you have to make an Android 4.4 instance. I am not sure why this isn't in the directions. Go to Multi-Memu, delete the current instance FIRST. THEN create a new Instance and make sure it's Android 4.4. Then Google Play will work just fine.

Please report back when you have attempted the above.

(06-22-2019, 08:40 AM)Daunenfein Wrote: I downloaded the new Memu and i deletet the folder for clash farmer, deinstalled it and donwloaded the new one...

Ok, not sure how you "deinstalled" after deleting the folder. Please remove MEmu (backup your instance in Multi-Memu if you want to before deleting MEmu) and ClashFarmer completely. Please see the post https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4077 and follow it's directions to the letter. If it says jump, jump. If it doesn't say jump, don't jump. Afterwards, you'll have a brand new, clean install.

Please report back after you have done the above. Please also make sure backups are disabled for ClashFarmer and that you add an exception for ClashFarmer in your AntiVirus and your Firewall.

(06-22-2019, 05:24 PM)makaveli77788 Wrote: I have the same problem. Bot sometimes simply stops, gives no errors. I have restart the bot in order for it to work. Other than that it works fine.

I haven't come across a time where the bot has ceased to work and I need to manually restart it. If it does indeed stop working at some point, it starts working again without an issue.

To everyone who is having issues: Please enable the logs for ClashFarmer and letting us know what is happening during the times of non-responsiveness. To toggle debug mode, please download and run this utility https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=939. More information can be found on https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4077

Thanks for everyone's continued support!

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! - Crest2020 - 06-23-2019

(06-20-2019, 10:08 PM)orkalass Wrote: I'll play closer attention and see if mine is acting up as well. If not, I recommend doing a clean install using the scripts found in Erakey's signature.

(06-23-2019, 04:58 AM)orkalass Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 08:27 AM)fernando_prdeep Wrote: Team, 

Why couldn't you download the MEmu from the FAQ? I just checked and it works fine. Is your ISP blocking filehippo.com for some reason? Or are you blocking the file by accident? Firewall? Antivirus? Etc.

After downloading MEmu 2.9.6.1, you have to make an Android 4.4 instance. I am not sure why this isn't in the directions. Go to Multi-Memu, delete the current instance FIRST. THEN create a new Instance and make sure it's Android 4.4. Then Google Play will work just fine.

Please report back when you have attempted the above.

(06-22-2019, 08:40 AM)Daunenfein Wrote: I downloaded the new Memu and i deletet the folder for clash farmer, deinstalled it and donwloaded the new one...

Ok, not sure how you "deinstalled" after deleting the folder. Please remove MEmu (backup your instance in Multi-Memu if you want to before deleting MEmu) and ClashFarmer completely. Please see the post https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4077 and follow it's directions to the letter. If it says jump, jump. If it doesn't say jump, don't jump. Afterwards, you'll have a brand new, clean install.

Please report back after you have done the above. Please also make sure backups are disabled for ClashFarmer and that you add an exception for ClashFarmer in your AntiVirus and your Firewall.

(06-22-2019, 05:24 PM)makaveli77788 Wrote: I have the same problem. Bot sometimes simply stops, gives no errors. I have restart the bot in order for it to work. Other than that it works fine.

I haven't come across a time where the bot has ceased to work and I need to manually restart it. If it does indeed stop working at some point, it starts working again without an issue.

To everyone who is having issues: Please enable the logs for ClashFarmer and letting us know what is happening during the times of non-responsiveness. To toggle debug mode, please download and run this utility https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=939. More information can be found on https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4077

Thanks for everyone's continued support!

Thanks, I'll do up the debug in the next day or so and see if I can provide some better feedback. Bot runs continuously for me, but stalls and recovers every once in a while and seems it is not just me.

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! - orkalass - 06-23-2019

Yes. I know it's not just you reporting the issues, which is why I believe there is a real issue and I'm asking for logs. I haven't noticed my bot doing that, but I don't stare at it all day long. I haven't seen the issue myself, but I still believe there is an issue. ^_^

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! - whg123 - 06-25-2019

SO here is another issue...
The BOT constantly will send the "Could not determine Townhall level" when a search parameter is on townhall level.  I will have gone through 800+ searches before I stopped and changed back to loot values.

Another issue, it will stop randomly on bases and just sit there and do nothing.  The battle clock will start and 3 minutes passes with nothing done.

I am a paid premium member 6 month pass.

Thanks

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW! - whg123 - 06-25-2019

(06-25-2019, 04:06 PM)whg123 Wrote: SO here is another issue...
The BOT constantly will send the "Could not determine Townhall level" when a search parameter is on townhall level.  I will have gone through 800+ searches before I stopped and changed back to loot values.

Another issue, it will stop randomly on bases and just sit there and do nothing.  The battle clock will start and 3 minutes passes with nothing done.

I am a paid premium member 6 month pass.

Thanks

UPDATE---- Doesn't deploy AQ or Warden either.